We've been running for about 18 months, we've established problem market fit and are now looking to scale things up. I'm in the process of shifting over to the OKR (Objectives and Key Results) methodology. I'd love to hear any recommendations for a SaaS product that helps companies manage, track and collaborate around their quarterly OKR's. I've looked at products like Lattice and Perdoo, but they are much more tailored for Enterprise style setups (and budgets!). Any recommendations would be hugely apprecited.
- You may find Zenkit helpful. It´s a SaaS for project management but because of its flexibility, you can create with it everything you need to manage your business. Kanban, Table, Calendar, List or Mind Map - switch easily between the views. To collaborate with your team is also easy because you can assign tasks, communicate via mentioning and get notifications. There is a lot more to do with it but maybe it´s better to have a look at it on your own.
- I prefer to keep OKRs in place where our employees spend most of work time. For example, in our organization we use Jira and manage OKRs inside Jira with special plugin called OKR Board for Jira. We created if for our internal usage and now it’s available for everyone in Atlassian Marketplace. - It’s easy to use - You can link Jira epics or issues to auto-track progress of OKRs - All your team is already in Jira - so you do not need to import/sync users - Affordable price https://marketplace.atlassian.co...
- Zahra Currimbhoy made this productPerdoo brings the three ingredients for growth—strategy, goals, and people—together on an easy-to-use platform, for free. It enables CEOs to communicate the strategy in real-time, so that teams and employees can align their efforts to drive the results that matter—using KPIs & OKRs. It provides users with all the core goal setting and tracking functionalities needed to be successful with OKR. Get started with your free account here: www.perdoo.com
- Oytun Tuğçe TÜRKAN made this productOKR is a goal setting framework which is used to describe goals and measure progress before a due date. The aim of OKR is to bond teams and team members around the measurable and quantitative achievements by making them to look at the right and same direction all together. Why Corvisio? -It is easy to use. -It works as SaaS; no need to download. Thus you can use Corvisio OKR with any device that has an internet connection. -You can use it to set, track, evaluate your company goals and key results as well as the performance evaluation for your team members. -You are able to assign tasks to reach the desired goal, set reminder, create pdf of your documents and so on. -You can communicate with your team members by making comment on Objectives and Key Results, as well as tasks. -While you are writing a comment, you can mention a particular user to get his/her attention. The mentioned user will receive a notification on app and an e-mail. -You can set your goals as weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly; and decide the check-in period. Moreover, it is affordable. You can get your free account from here: https://corvisio.com/
- Hey! We’ve recently launched Upshotly, a continuous performance management software specifically to help fast-growing businesses like yours to put people at the heart of success. We’d be delighted to work with you and help your team succeed using OKRs, One-on-ones, instant feedback, and recognition. Do check us out - https://www.upshotly.com Peace.
- We are a Lean Startup so when we tried to implement the OKR's at our company We started in very MVP mode. We started with a Sheet of Google Drive and commenting results in feedback's meeting with the document. At that moment the OKR Methodology didn't workIf you're a startup and implementing OKRs for the first time, it may be wise to keep things simple at first. Before you invest in technology that automates the process for you, stay close to the ground and keep everything pretty low-tech for a time. This will help you get a feel for how it actually works, so that by the time you streamline everything you will already intimately understand the process.
- ZOKRI is OKR software with a huge user base of startups, scale-ups and non tech customers as well. There is a free plan and there is a special deal for start-ups you can contact ZOKRI about which almost gives the platform away.There are a lot of solutions out there, but I think you need to focus on flexibility and innovation - most established companies find this difficult, so I would look to the new players emerging. ZOKRI are serious about bringing AI into the arena, and well worth a look
- Tim made this productAchieved focus on three fundamental & complementary pillars: - 👋 Daily check-in Let anyone in your organisation give the ideal level of detail on their daily activities to build awareness, trust and transparency. - 🎯 Objective tracking (OKR) Help you keep everyone aligned by sharing the same objectives. Help them go the extra mile and easily link their daily actions and longer-term objectives. - 📢 Announcements Achievements deserve to be shared and celebrated. Allow all members of your organization to share their successes with colleagues.
- Rajarshi Chakraborti made this productQuick Easy setting of Objectives and Key Results and linking them across teams. Most important, 1:1 Conversation, Feedbacks on Key Results, all gets attched.
- Track and collaborate on goals & OKRs at all levels to create alignment, accountability and transparency across your organisation. - Create alignment by highlighting how different individuals and teams contribute to similar goals via Goal Tree visualisations. - Increase accountability and transparency across the organisation with Goal Dashboards and progress timelines for real-time tracking. - Enable collaboration and productive conversations during goal setting and tracking by collaborating and commenting on any goal.
- I think it depends on how you need to pull out your data. If you need a product that retrieves data from a database or spreadsheet, then I'd recommend a good self service BI solution. I'm the founder of Lumalaytics, a self service BI SAAS product. There are others I'd also recommend like ModeAnalytics and PeriscopeData.
- I think Workteam could be a good fit. See http://workte.am/workteam-okr-go.... One of the potential pitfalls when implementing an OKR solution is that your employees adopt a “set and forget” mentality where they set their goals and then forget all about them until the end of the quarter. Workteam uses a weekly check-in feature to encourage employees to continually update the status of their goals throughout the quarter. It has some good reporting tools to give insights of progress of all the goals that align with the company objectives. Workteam also provides an optional work management feature for further breaking down goals into actionable tasks, which can encourage greater collaboration and awareness around the progress of goals.