- Have been a religious user of RescueTime for years, especially their weekly reports showing time spent in productive tasks (editors, design tools, etc) versus less productive tasks (social media, youtube, email, etc).
- Rishi Mathur made this productWe've built this as a developer friendly way to track tasks and increase productivity.
- Kyrylo Taranenko made this productI'm the co-founder of the app. Our users usually compare Y-Productive to RescueTime, but with the much better design. I would say, it's RescueTime+Toggl - the app that helps you not only to track apps/websites but to also get the idea of why you used it with a context of your task. Knowing that it's much easier to organize your workday, balance priorities and avoid losing focus and distractions.
- WakaTime is a zero effort plugin that integrates with your editor of choice. Simply set it up, then once a week you'll get a roundup of which projects you spent the most time on, what languages, editors and operating systems. You can also see graphs of these over time in the dashboard. There's also a premium plan.
- TMetric is a free time tracking software for individuals and small teams. Start tracking your work time in a minute. Integrate TMetric with your favorite task management app. Create projects, categorize your time with tags, view and export time reports. Invite your team members and monitor their work online.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productHygger is really good if you'd like to increase your productivity. I'd like to highlight its 4 powerful prioritization frameworks for scoring any kinds of ideas, features, tasks. You may find a simple 2x2 matrix there to prioritize according to Value/Effort, Value/Complexity, Value/Risk, and other parameters or apply more complex approaches for prioritization - RICE score, ICE scoring or Weighted score method. All these frameworks in Hygger.io (https://hygger.io/ ) are critical for optimizing productivity.
- I use Azendoo as it is the easiest and most intuitive of all apps on the market (or at least the ones I've used so far). Amazing fluidity, intuitive and with beautiful design. I love tracking the amount of time I spend on each task and doing a monthly analysis, gives me great overview on my productivity levels :)
- If you're willing to manually enter time, you can track it by category/task. Invite team members to enter their time, too. You can export data in .csv for analysis. I use it to track time for all contractors. High five on trying to be more productive!