We are looking for a tool to get the knowledge of the organization store and maintained. We are normally going to save snippets of code and processes.
- It's like Slack for note taking. Their tagging, searching, and note taking functionalities are just really well thought through. I highly recommend it.We're using Slite on a daily basis at Forest (www.forestadmin.com) as a knowledge base, departments reporting, playbooks and templates, and much more. Such a great tool!
- Handy that you can quickly store docs and processes with Help Scout knowledgebase ( https://yourlink.to/helpscout ). You can make it public but you'll use the private knowledgebase feature. You'll also be able to send snippets to other users through a search bar above your compose menu.
- Great page tree management, super powerful Airtable-like blocks features. It can basically replace your Trello, your Excel and all your other project management tools. Plus, they have powerful embedded blocks with other services like InVision, Github Gists, Dropbox Paper, etc...
- In your case, this tool is what you need as StepShot Cloud workspace allows storing and sharing knowledge base files with your team and others (customers, partners) if needed. You can discuss the files to collaborate on them. Also, StepShot Guides allows you to capture processes and create guides on them automatically.
- I love Confluence for organising large amounts of internal information that would otherwise be lost when somebody leaves the company or team, and for getting new joiners up to speed. I use it for everything from project management to manuals, competitor research, and business strategy. Very easy to set up and use.
- Extremely customizable, lots of useful templates and it's overall a very powerful tool. I haven't used it in a team, but I use it as my own little knowledge base and it's doing great so far. Notion is available for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android and the web. You should at least check it out.
- Sachin Rekhi made this productWay lighter-weight than traditional wikis, making it super easy to capture & share notes with your entire team. Folks can leverage web, desktop, and mobile apps to access information wherever they go. And has support for full real-time editing like Google Docs, threaded comments, reactions, @mentions, and so much more.
- ProProfs Knowledge Base software is the ideal software to create an internal knowledge base. It has got some powerful features that help you create, share and manage knowledge easily. It lets you induct employees smoothly in your organization and keep them updated on latest information.
- Document360 is a Standalone Knowledge base solution for creating internal and external knowledge bases. Pros: -User-friendly interface -Version history - Ability to real version control on documentation. You can select the version which you want to be made public and every edit made to the existing document creates a default new version. The version history is fully tracked. - Intelligent Search- Quick instant search allows you to quickly land on the relevant article. You can add tags to the article for a quick search. Analytics and reporting- these are very helpful in understanding how your knowledge base is performing and team analytics helps you understand contribution at the individual level. Overall it is the best tool for knowledge management in an organization