We are looking for a tool to get the knowledge of the organization store and maintained. We are normally going to save snippets of code and processes.
- It's like Slack for note taking. Their tagging, searching, and note taking functionalities are just really well thought through. I highly recommend it.We're using Slite on a daily basis at Forest (www.forestadmin.com) as a knowledge base, departments reporting, playbooks and templates, and much more. Such a great tool!
- Handy that you can quickly store docs and processes with Help Scout knowledgebase ( https://yourlink.to/helpscout ). You can make it public but you'll use the private knowledgebase feature. You'll also be able to send snippets to other users through a search bar above your compose menu.
- Great page tree management, super powerful Airtable-like blocks features. It can basically replace your Trello, your Excel and all your other project management tools. Plus, they have powerful embedded blocks with other services like InVision, Github Gists, Dropbox Paper, etc...
- I love Confluence for organising large amounts of internal information that would otherwise be lost when somebody leaves the company or team, and for getting new joiners up to speed. I use it for everything from project management to manuals, competitor research, and business strategy. Very easy to set up and use.
- Sachin Rekhi made this productWay lighter-weight than traditional wikis, making it super easy to capture & share notes with your entire team. Folks can leverage web, desktop, and mobile apps to access information wherever they go. And has support for full real-time editing like Google Docs, threaded comments, reactions, @mentions, and so much more.