I've noticed (especially through my time answering questions on Ask Product Hunt) that I share and endorse several products constantly. What are those products for you?
- Definitely 1Password. It's just so well done. I remember being a bit tentative about buying it. But it's one of those things where it just gets more useful/valuable over time. Especially now that the macbook pro has touch id, it's SO easy.
- Hi, Kunal! I've also been trying to stay engaged in discussions for the past couple of days and also noticed I've endorsed several products, just to mention Trello, Grammarly, Slack, or Spotify. As a community manager for a social media monitoring tool, I also try to educate and raise awareness of how much of a helping hand such tools can be, not only when it comes to tracking discussions online but also improving customer service or lead generation, for instance.
- When they launched, they had great traction in the US. I loved using it woth 3 of my friends who live in the US. I was hooked, and made sure every one I chat with (Here in India) atleast installed and tried it out. Now, almost 2 years later. Almost all of my friends here in India are on it.
- It's a relationship management tool that picks up where traditional sales CRMs leave off. It's made it really easy for us to get strategic about key account planning and customer success. Plus, everyone on our team can see important customer communications so we're never in the dark about a particular situation or account.
- Michal Rutrich made this product... and not just because I developed it, but I truly enjoy using it. It saves my time and helps me be more productive. I can't live without it. PS: It was something I wanted from very first moment when my parents bought internet connection to your house (zillion years ago). So I fulfilled my child dream and developed it on my own :) PH: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
- Monzo is a great UK bank that really cares about it's users and their values. They're known for being the complete opposite of cold and corporate. They're friendly and warm, and pretty much every communication from them includes emojis! Their product is a complete game-changer. My favourite feature is the fact that money is taken from your balance and reflected in your statement immediately after transaction. Their statement features familiar company names and logos too! I can't say enough good things about them.