Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
Trello has helped me organize my projects for a while now. Since I work as a software engineer. An example of my boards is sort of where I create tasks then I classify them according to their current position on the sprint. For example I have tasks in different cards such as Icebox, Backlog, Current Iteration and Done. I have set deadlines all ranging from 2 weeks to someday :(. Overall a great product!
- Hi, Kunal! I've also been trying to stay engaged in discussions for the past couple of days and also noticed I've endorsed several products, just to mention Trello, Grammarly, Slack, or Spotify. As a community manager for a social media monitoring tool, I also try to educate and raise awareness of how much of a helping hand such tools can be, not only when it comes to tracking discussions online but also improving customer service or lead generation, for instance.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
When you use grammarly, they put some kind of advert for youtube, so when you watch youtube videos, it will stop and their advert will start. Note, this is not a youtube ad, this is an ad directly from them.
No doubt this is a wonderful and useful tool to the online writers and bloggers.
I appreciate the team for making this possible for millions of users around the world.
- When they launched, they had great traction in the US. I loved using it woth 3 of my friends who live in the US. I was hooked, and made sure every one I chat with (Here in India) atleast installed and tried it out. Now, almost 2 years later. Almost all of my friends here in India are on it.
- It's a relationship management tool that picks up where traditional sales CRMs leave off. It's made it really easy for us to get strategic about key account planning and customer success. Plus, everyone on our team can see important customer communications so we're never in the dark about a particular situation or account.
If you're a minimalistic approach lover then you should definitely check Wunderlist. It's doesn't eat much resources if you keep it open all the time. Lists of tasks, starring tasks is the best simple and productive way of tasks' prioritization. It also has a great feature of adding a task or searching for a task without going to the main window. Just use a keyboard shortcut for this.
I've tried this app many times, but really fail to see what people see in it. It fails my basic use cases of even a grocery list, where I need to complete an item, have it hidden, then uncomplete it when it's needed again, easily.
But then again, Todoist also fails this. Perhaps these are great for one-time use and throw away items. I use AnyList, and would otherwise use Paperless on iOS (or now Ikiru) before either of those.
I have tried many time trackers before I started to use TMetric, but each of them has its own cons. TMetric combines user-frinedly interface and a wide range of useful functions and integrations. Integration with Asana was one of the essential points for me. Also I like that Tmetric has a mobile time tracking app, so you can keep tracking of your activity out of office too.
I use Redmine + TMetric to manage my working activity and keep tracking of working hours and I am fully satisfied with these tools. TMetric helps me to stay productive and reduce the waste of time. Tmetric provides me with detailed time and tasks reports
- Michal Rutrich made this product... and not just because I developed it, but I truly enjoy using it. It saves my time and helps me be more productive. I can't live without it. PS: It was something I wanted from very first moment when my parents bought internet connection to your house (zillion years ago). So I fulfilled my child dream and developed it on my own :) PH: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
- Monzo is a great UK bank that really cares about it's users and their values. They're known for being the complete opposite of cold and corporate. They're friendly and warm, and pretty much every communication from them includes emojis! Their product is a complete game-changer. My favourite feature is the fact that money is taken from your balance and reflected in your statement immediately after transaction. Their statement features familiar company names and logos too! I can't say enough good things about them.