Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
- Hi, Kunal! I've also been trying to stay engaged in discussions for the past couple of days and also noticed I've endorsed several products, just to mention Trello, Grammarly, Slack, or Spotify. As a community manager for a social media monitoring tool, I also try to educate and raise awareness of how much of a helping hand such tools can be, not only when it comes to tracking discussions online but also improving customer service or lead generation, for instance.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
When you use grammarly, they put some kind of advert for youtube, so when you watch youtube videos, it will stop and their advert will start. Note, this is not a youtube ad, this is an ad directly from them.
The browser extension is a must have, but I regularly pass my emails through this, or draft them in it just to catch dumb mistakes and make noticeable grammar improvements on the fly
- When they launched, they had great traction in the US. I loved using it woth 3 of my friends who live in the US. I was hooked, and made sure every one I chat with (Here in India) atleast installed and tried it out. Now, almost 2 years later. Almost all of my friends here in India are on it.
- It's a relationship management tool that picks up where traditional sales CRMs leave off. It's made it really easy for us to get strategic about key account planning and customer success. Plus, everyone on our team can see important customer communications so we're never in the dark about a particular situation or account.
I've tried this app many times, but really fail to see what people see in it. It fails my basic use cases of even a grocery list, where I need to complete an item, have it hidden, then uncomplete it when it's needed again, easily.
But then again, Todoist also fails this. Perhaps these are great for one-time use and throw away items. I use AnyList, and would otherwise use Paperless on iOS (or now Ikiru) before either of those.
If you're a minimalistic approach lover then you should definitely check Wunderlist. It's doesn't eat much resources if you keep it open all the time. Lists of tasks, starring tasks is the best simple and productive way of tasks' prioritization. It also has a great feature of adding a task or searching for a task without going to the main window. Just use a keyboard shortcut for this.
We have used it for 6 month, we were looking for a tool to increase the efficacy of our time tracking and productivity, and TMetric turned out to be perfect! It's ingrained in our daily routine now. Highly recommended!
I am glad to share my personal opinion about TMetric - time tracker for Linux.
TMetric helps you to be more productive and manage your tasks and time. When I started to use TMetric I have noticed that I became more productive at work as I know how much time I spend for each task and I managed to reduce the waste of time.
- Michal Rutrich made this product... and not just because I developed it, but I truly enjoy using it. It saves my time and helps me be more productive. I can't live without it. PS: It was something I wanted from very first moment when my parents bought internet connection to your house (zillion years ago). So I fulfilled my child dream and developed it on my own :) PH: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
- Monzo is a great UK bank that really cares about it's users and their values. They're known for being the complete opposite of cold and corporate. They're friendly and warm, and pretty much every communication from them includes emojis! Their product is a complete game-changer. My favourite feature is the fact that money is taken from your balance and reflected in your statement immediately after transaction. Their statement features familiar company names and logos too! I can't say enough good things about them.