I'm looking for the app or for advice when it comes to creating a content calendar. Do you have any pro tips, best practices, favorite apps or services?
- I've a dedicated board to manage the content creation process. Here are the different steps: 🤔Content Ideas > 🕵️Researching > ✋On Hold > ⌨️Writing > 🛠Editing & Design > 🗓Scheduled > 📡Promotion > 🚀Ready to Publish > 🏁PublishedEven though I did ask the question, I'm always looking for ways to optimize my workflow. Currently we are working on Trello. It's fantastic for organizing your content production schedule and getting all stakeholders involved in content creation.
- Prior to working for Zenkit, I used the app's Kanban board feature to manage the content of my various freelance writing gigs. It's a great feature for creating an editorial/content calendar, and it can be easily switched to a calendar view in literally one click. Super handy.
- Vlad Calus made this productUse the easiest calendar, filter by labels, connect all your social media pages and schedule instantly everywhere.
- Marcel Folaron made this productYou can use leantime to plan your tasks and view your content on the calendar or kanban board. As an extra you can collect content ideas on the idea boards and plan your release via the roadmap planner.
- In Notion, you can make a database (spreadsheet) and fill it with text (captions), media (photos and videos), dates, tags, links, checkboxes, and more. Then, you can view all that date in different views, such as calendar view, which allows you to see your entries on a large calendar, and kanban view (think Trello). Notion can be used to do many different things, so you'll have to do a little work to get things setup the way you want, but once you do... it's magical ✨. Collaboration is easy too, and built in everywhere. Best features in this scenario: tables 🏓, checkboxes ☑️, calendar view 🗓, the option to turn data entries into full pages 📑 and great pricing 🤑.
- I don't agree that modern tendency to write reviews on each thing is bad or irritating. It's good that people practise their language and learn how to build sentences correctly, express their point of view and so on. Unfortunately, many testimonials are still looking chaotic and mediocre. That's why sometimes you have to use different widgets, like this one https://elfsight.com/testimonial... to make the testimonials on your site look more respectable. It's always nice when your customers have a good command of the language, isn't it?
- Calendar view and project list view, easily organize content by channel (blog, email newsletter, video, events), collaborate with your team, AND link projects to automatically track analytics such as pageviews, email opens, video views, etc. Now in beta. Designed for SMB, small teams, solopreneurs who don't want to spend a ton of time configuring features they don't need.