- Feels human. Allows them to ask any questions if they have trouble.Just out with an upgrade to Intercom Messenger that's impressive. Does *much* more in terms of direct engagement than before.
Intercom is amazing our website started generating 20% more leads through their webchat, and support features, and even our local company was able to generate real sales consultant appointments from Intercom. If you are a service based business you cannot go without Intercom!
A great application to automate engagement with your visitors, focusing on personal approach towards your customers
- It has a great interface and integration with Freshdesk (ticket support) and Freshsales (CRM). I like keeping all of these connected.
The analytics section of this product is a joke compared to LiveChat. We use both (for different use cases) and are really unsatisfied with Freshchat. It's really hard to have a good grasp of your operation with such scant reporting capabilities. LiveChat offers much more customization and flexibility. I'd definitely recommend you use that.
It's also been unreliable of late, where several of our users are unable to use the chat. We've reported the problem and it took them about 5 days to detect it as a bug, and they've returned us an estimated 15 days for the bug to be fixed. This is way too long.
The only reason we haven't switched over completely is because to integrate LiveChat into our android app, we'd lose native support for push notifications and would have to implement it ourselves. We've researched chat apps quite a bit and definitely recommend LiveChat. We've looked at Intercom too and it looks very promising but would only make sense for us if we switched our e-mail support system (Zendesk) to Intercom as well.
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.
- Ish Jindal made this productYou can create an automated onboarding process over a chat interface which makes the whole process engaging. Check out these couple of examples to get a better sense of what am talking about : - https://hellotars.com/convBot/de... - https://bumpadum.hellotars.com/c...
This is great for anyone bootstrapping or building a project on the side. Also great if you have good availability of engineering talent to help with making changes or edits.
For companies that want more a sophisticated platform to manage highlights and other user guidance, or have engineering constraints, there are various SaaS platforms that offer this without writing code.
More detailed discussion about this on Quora: https://www.quora.com/Why-should-you-use-a-user-onboarding-walkthrough-tool
incredible work, congratulations
- آژانس هواپیمایی سعادت آباد ، فروش تور مسافرتی سعادت آباد ، خرید تور مسافرتی سعادت آباد ، فروش بلیط هواپیما سعادت آباد ، خرید بلیط هواپیما سعادت آباد ، آژانس های هواپیمایی سعادت آباد ، سعادت آباد ، آژانس چارتر کننده سعادت آباد ، آژانس مجری مستقیم تورهای مسافرتی سعادت آباد ، تور ترکیه ، تور تایلند ، تور مالزی ، تور استانبول ، تور آنتالیا ، تور دبی ، ویزا شنگن ، ویزا کانادا ، قیمت ، تور ، فروش ، خرید ، بلیط ، هواپیما ، ایرلاین ایران ایر ، ایرلاین ، قشم ایر ، زاگرس ، کیش ایر ، ترکیش https://khosrovanseir.com
- I suggest you try Agile CRM's web forms and web popups to welcome the users. This essentially increases users' engagement with your website/product/service. Both web forms and web popups can be created by you and say whatever you want them to say. Alos, you don't need coding experience as Agile CRM provides easy-to-use drag and drop, editable-custom templates. Here are the links to - Web popups -> https://www.agilecrm.com/web-popups -> The best time to engage a prospect is when they are browsing your website and your brand is in the front of their mind. Agile CRM’s web pop-ups make it easy to do just that by placing pop-ups across your site that appear when you tell them to, and display a message of your choice—e.g. a link to high-value content, a discount offer, or a newsletter sign up form. Agile CRM popups feature provides a variety of Pop-Up Templates; Custom Popups; strategic popup-placement feasibility; the ability to control where they appear. Web forms -> https://www.agilecrm.com/web-forms -> Agile CRM's online web form builder has a simple Drag and drop interface to build responsive web forms to improve conversions and generate leads. Strategically place personalized web forms across your website and landing pages to capture important contact information from new leads. Automatically bring new leads into existing marketing campaigns. Maintain constant insight into who is engaging with your brand, allowing you to move more deals through the pipeline faster. Hope this helps! :)
- Hemant Jani made this productGreat pick for user engagement on website. Fully customization Chat + Contact form and Knowledge base. It also helps you to ask relevant questions on relevant pages. Disclaimer i work here. https://www.abhisi.com/
My colleague wrote a full article (https://buff.ly/2PM87TA) about Drift, Intercom and Crisp
Drift is a great product, but it lacked a few features we wanted
It also had some problems with loading
I used it more than 2 months in and I do not recommend it. Why?
- its slow. Tested via gtmetrix, here is 30-40% more make Ur site more slow
- default setting for free plan. Here is no tell in description what on your website EVERYtime will be open dialog window for new visitors. And its not possible to disable it for free plan. Do you know how an open chat window infuriates visitors on the first visit? About 20% of the traffic you lose is simply due to this setting. And drift turned ON and default to all free customers.
- support at free plan. First answer got immediately, next - 2 days, last - here is left 4 days and not answer.