- Loop brings team messaging to your inbox so you and your team can share emails and quick messages in one place. Loop is a secure email desktop app that works with your Gmail, Outlook or any Office365 account. Install Loop, connect it with your existing inbox, create your sales, marketing, management or any other project teams and start messaging.😻😎
- Cheaper alternative, slicker UI, faster mobile app. Enables you to migrate your Slack history with you!
- Philippe Lehoux made this productThe email client UI applied to team messaging is our core innovation. We firmly believe that the volume of internal conversations in organizations, even small ones, is so massive that it requires something more powerful than the infinite channels offered by Slack. See this link for details on the difference between Slack and Missive: https://missiveapp.com/slack-vs-...
- Keep docs, photos, and videos in context by adding them to conversations and much more features in troop messengerA shortcut to office chat that protects your corporate interactions without compromising on privacy
- Bitrix24 is a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your team.
- Basecamp is incredible for company's management and communication when everyone works from home. Not only are there Campfires for communications, you can also create teams, who are in charge of different projects, post to-dos and ! there is no need to hold daily meetings - you can just use the Automatic check-ins feature for that and stay on track with everyone. Highly recommended:)
- Moxtra is the collaboration companion that works the way teams do: flexibly and simply, in real-time or anytime. Your iPhone/iPad/iPod has changed how, when, and where you work. And now you can take Moxtra with you to work faster and more productively. With the Moxtra app, you can switch from "What do you think about this?" to "Let’s meet and decide right now!" with a single click.
- This product is still Chinese centric, but soon to expand as multi language. It is an equivalent to slack+trello+dropbox, which are the most essential collaboration apps for any team. The enterprise version sold in China costs only $3 dollars per user.month, as its US alternatives cost more than $45 easily. The product still needs to add lots of international products integrations before it serves US customers need set.