- Loop brings team messaging to your inbox so you and your team can share emails and quick messages in one place. Loop is a secure email desktop app that works with your Gmail, Outlook or any Office365 account. Install Loop, connect it with your existing inbox, create your sales, marketing, management or any other project teams and start messaging.😻😎
Love how I can triage messages and emails in the same inbox. The files tab for every channel is a gem. Looping in a team is so powerful when I need help with my responses to clients. The bot is still under construction but he's getting some cool skills soon!
Loving the fact I can have one place to check my emails and messages. Obviously with this there are some advanced features still not there, but I can live with this given I now only have one place to search for all my stuff
- Cheaper alternative, slicker UI, faster mobile app. Enables you to migrate your Slack history with you!
- Philippe Lehoux made this productThe email client UI applied to team messaging is our core innovation. We firmly believe that the volume of internal conversations in organizations, even small ones, is so massive that it requires something more powerful than the infinite channels offered by Slack. See this link for details on the difference between Slack and Missive: https://missiveapp.com/slack-vs-...
- I actually enjoy using Mattermost. We are using it for YC Startup School in the Founder's Track. It's free and they're actively developing it.
Signing up to Azendoo comes with a lot of perks. It has a beautiful UI, integration with all major apps, over 80 external services via Zapier, and offers numerous features. It is very intuitive and reliable, which resulted in deals with the likes of Netflix, Evernote, Box and MasterCard.
The chat application was made to avoid the clutter that users often complain about when it comes to productivity apps. With Azendoo, discussions center around a particular topic where users can post documents, images and text.
Furthermore, a new feature will roll out in the next few days allowing its users to create subtasks and assign them to the different collabortors of your team.
The subjects can host multiple discussions with comments, so the software is arguably much more organized and clean. They also put a lot of attention in their task manager, explaining that talking about the details of a project rather than who has accomplished what is much more time-efficient.
This also functions on their iOS and Android mobile apps, where you can organize tasks, send direct messages, view the activity feed, and more. It’s simple to use and synchronizes any updates among all platforms.
Azendoo also comes with dashboards that help you keep track of everything that’s been completed, shared calendars, document sharing, 400+ app integrations, and 5GB storage per member.
- Bitrix24 is a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your team.
- free of cost, high ux, audio/video call.Keep docs, photos, and videos in context by adding them to conversations and much more features in troop messenger
- See content and chat history anytime in team chat or in private chat. Schedule small group or team meetings. Post an email in the thread to keep the team in the loop. Search for public teams to collaborate on shared projects.
- Basecamp is incredible for company's management and communication when everyone works from home. Not only are there Campfires for communications, you can also create teams, who are in charge of different projects, post to-dos and ! there is no need to hold daily meetings - you can just use the Automatic check-ins feature for that and stay on track with everyone. Highly recommended:)
It has everything that is needed. What makes it clearly the best possible solution and my favourite is the fact that in almost every project group there is one or two "luddites" that are almost impossible to persuade to make an account in a new application. Fleep keeps them connected via their emails. By time they often make accounts and join the others.
Great simple reliable and persistent messaging tool, not as distracting as various others on the market
- Moxtra is the collaboration companion that works the way teams do: flexibly and simply, in real-time or anytime. Your iPhone/iPad/iPod has changed how, when, and where you work. And now you can take Moxtra with you to work faster and more productively. With the Moxtra app, you can switch from "What do you think about this?" to "Let’s meet and decide right now!" with a single click.
- This product is still Chinese centric, but soon to expand as multi language. It is an equivalent to slack+trello+dropbox, which are the most essential collaboration apps for any team. The enterprise version sold in China costs only $3 dollars per user.month, as its US alternatives cost more than $45 easily. The product still needs to add lots of international products integrations before it serves US customers need set.