We currently use Zendesk. We're not happy with all the recent downtime, so looking for alternatives.
- I feel like I lurk on every customer service question just to say Intercom first whenever I can! 🔥 Clean interface, easy to use.Go for the real thing. You won't regret it. I wrote a post here about what makes the Intercom product so great: https://blog.salesflare.com/how-...
- As simple as it may sound Zendesk is so far the most convenient tool I have been using for customer support. First and foremost come the features that help to speed up and automatize the process, thus decreasing the response time. Those heroes are Macros and Comments. Basically, what you do from the very start is create a sheet with the most common issues that could emerge, document the resolution process and make a Macro out of it. Sure, they can be customized and updated based on the issue you are dealing with. And here come the comments which are sort of incomplete Macros, but show up automatically depending on the issue your customer has, which is cool as you can combine several comments to resolve a more complex issue that stated in the Macro. Next come tags which are assigned to numerous cases and just make your search trough billions of tickets, troubleshooting and the whole life in Zendesk easier. Internal notes. Oh, that's my love! As easy as ABC. If you need to consult the App team for example or reassign it to the warehouse team, you just make a note in the ticket and everything is crystal clear and invisible for the customer:) Analytics dashboard and the Insight centre, which is more of use to the Marketing team for strategic planning and improving the customer experience ( haven't used that much, but love the reports it shows, especially love being in the leaders on the first response time list!)
- Anastasia Vereschagina made this productDeskun is a simple and inexpensive tool for customer support. It's easy to use and install and it works in the familiar Gmail or G Suite interface. There's a great number of possible channels of customer communication included.
- Jakub Rogalski made this productIf you wanted to consider the not-so-obvious route, I recommend adding a media monitoring tool to your customer services, unless you already did it. Why? More and more people mention companies all around the web with those companies being unaware of this on many occasions. According to the research conducted by Conversocial, fewer than 3% of customers directly @ mention brands on Twitter. This means that a vast majority of those mentions are untagged and very often overlooked by customer service teams, and if you don't have a social media monitoring tool, it's pretty much impossible to keep track of all those untagged mentions. Searching for them manually would be totally counter-productive, so I think a media monitoring tool could significantly improve the management of your customer service :)
- Faasthelp is the simple and easy customer support software where you can reduce 80% of customer support and engagement costs and 3x increase in your customer visits and visit times. It has 3 best features like live chat, Knowledge base and ticketing system where in live chat you can chat with your customers for clarifying their doubts and any information to be passed on to the customers and also Getting email alerts if you have missed any previous chat. Amazing Knowledge base articles which can be categorized as private and public as per your requirement. You can add any number of questions, add visuals and screenshots to the questions based on the categories and even search option is available. Simple helpdesk ticketing system where customers can log, raise their ticket and track those tickets to know the status of the tickets raised. And finally, all these features are available for you in a single window and can be integrated into your business application in less than a minute.
- From my opinion, ProProfs Chat deserves a mention here. Whether it’s installation time, product support or features; this chat application totally nails all arenas. What I liked the most is pre chat invitations that allows our operators to anticipate the nature of customer queries and deliver better quality responses. Initially we decided to restrict the use to customer support, but later took a step forward to get a sizable number of leads to our funnel. Their customer support is always on their toes and go the extra mile to support our business. Kudos to them.