- I would really recommend checking out Salesflare. It's one of the easiest, most-straightforward and flexible CRM's I have ever used. Insightly is also pretty good, but this tool lacks the flexibility and sales pipeline of Salesflare.
- Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email.
- Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.
- It depends on what do you need a SaaS product for. There are different tools for different purposes so it would be difficult to name one, all-around best product. We use or have used many tools at our company and here are a few of top off my head: -Trello for task management -Slack for internal communication -Intercom for communication with our customers and potential customers -Hotjar and Heap for web analytics -Brand24 for social media monitoring
- If you are looking for a SaaS product which allows your developers to save time and focus on your customer-facing product, and at the same time offers more autonomy and efficiency to your business team, you should check out Forest (www.forestadmin.com), the first SaaS back office solution.
- Jon Maximus made this productIts great Saas product for field and sales force automation. FeetPort provides easiest way to manage field based teams. This product are using by organisations for sales, verification, service, audits, payment collection and many more.
- Wootric offers a simple, rigorous solution for aligning everyone around raising customer happiness. We created our platform based on the proven Net Promoter Score℠ system, a effective way of “metricizing” customer feedback used by thousands of companies worldwide. Now, we offer a full suite of customer experience metrics: Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Customer Effort Score (CES).