- I would really recommend checking out Salesflare. It's one of the easiest, most-straightforward and flexible CRM's I have ever used. Insightly is also pretty good, but this tool lacks the flexibility and sales pipeline of Salesflare.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
I've used this for some time and love the platform. It's simple to use and has been expanded to cover all the main social channels we manage for clients.
I like two features: inviting teammates to approve posts and suggest edits, saving posts to public Facebook and Twitter pages that I do not own, so that these can be chosen to be published or not by the page's owner on their Planable account.
- It depends on what do you need a SaaS product for. There are different tools for different purposes so it would be difficult to name one, all-around best product. We use or have used many tools at our company and here are a few of top off my head: -Trello for task management -Slack for internal communication -Intercom for communication with our customers and potential customers -Hotjar and Heap for web analytics -Brand24 for social media monitoring
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
- Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email.
We use Intercom as our primary communication tool with our SaaS users from Day 1 and have scaled with them since.
A great application to automate engagement with your visitors, focusing on personal approach towards your customers
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
- If you are looking for a SaaS product which allows your developers to save time and focus on your customer-facing product, and at the same time offers more autonomy and efficiency to your business team, you should check out Forest (www.forestadmin.com), the first SaaS back office solution.
- Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
Trello has helped me organize my projects for a while now. Since I work as a software engineer. An example of my boards is sort of where I create tasks then I classify them according to their current position on the sprint. For example I have tasks in different cards such as Icebox, Backlog, Current Iteration and Done. I have set deadlines all ranging from 2 weeks to someday :(. Overall a great product!
- Wootric offers a simple, rigorous solution for aligning everyone around raising customer happiness. We created our platform based on the proven Net Promoter Score℠ system, a effective way of “metricizing” customer feedback used by thousands of companies worldwide. Now, we offer a full suite of customer experience metrics: Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Customer Effort Score (CES).
Their design is excellent. Behind the scenes its very technical, but the user experience is smooth and easy on the eyes. It does such a great job of taking actions and information in one app and bringing it to your app of choice.
For extensive users, pricing model is not so friendly. But other than that, it's very user friendly. You don't need any programming background to create Zaps Zapier also has great amount of support document to help you get going and be creative. Great product.
Absolutely love Evernote. Use it for work and personal use and that is easy with the ability to make notebooks. Tags are super helpful as is annotating a document or editing a picture with Skitch. Makes my life easier and more organized!
Evernote is a platform that allows you to organize, store, share and then search your information. Evernote impacts a business's productivity by streamlining the collection and distribution of critical information by enhancing its retrieval. Evernote's gives your business enhanced control of the information you own or information already collected by your employees. It's your business. It's your information.