I am looking for a tool where you can put your calendar online and let your leads schedule appointments, something like Agile CRM (https://www.agilecrm.com/appoint...).
- Calendly is your best bet.I agree, Calendly is a great option for appointment scheduling !
- Doodle is best known for group scheduling - it's really quite impossible to get it right without Doodle. But there is loads of other products in beta. One of them is Doodle 1:1 to facilitate appointment booking with more control than just putting your calendar online. See here: https://doodle.com/content/doodl...
- The most useful scheduling app for me. Mobile app with live notifications for new appointments.It offers incredible features and is superbly efficient.This is really a great tool for Free Appointment Scheduling & Payments Platform. Reach customers and book appointments with them online in a simple, easy-to-manage calendar that saves you time and helps your business grow. If you're interested to see the demo of this, check it out at our site: www.bizappln.com You will realize, how this is really going to be beneficial for your business..
- 310to8 Appointment Scheduling SoftwareI use 10to8, because this is the only one that I found for free and could still sync with my external calendars. I have a Google calendar and an iCal. It was surprisingly easy to integrate both. And they sync in live both way so I never get double-booked. I think it's an awesome tool.
- Calendly is a simple yet powerful solution for scheduling appointments, interviews, demos, calls and more that saves time and improves sales and service.It's an excellent tool and offers a variety of features.
- 2SimplyBookIt is accessible from mobile devices or desktop PCs, allowing clients to make booking 24/7 from literally every location. Email/ SMS reminders and confirmation notifications are automatically sent once a booking has been made, while clients also have the option to cancel their booking anytime they want.
- 1Acuity SchedulingI’m really surprised Acuity Scheduling was not mentioned! Excellent features, very flexible, customizable email notifications, sms alerts (paid), etc. Acuity is a great option I found with many integration abilities using Zapier.
- 2SuperSaaS Online Appointment SchedulingSuperSaaS offers the free version, which you can use to schedule appointments with your leads. The system sends automated reminders before the meeting time and also send automated follow ups on your behalf. Each of these messages can be customized and have more specific information based on certain if else conditions as well. It's one of the lowest cost solutions in the market and also offers a lot of complex features and functionality.