- Zenkit is a great tool to organize your team tasks. Every team member can use the view which he or she likes the most. Switch between a list, kanban board, table, calendar or the mind map. Assign tasks and track your progress, communicate with your team and share files. It has a lot of features like due dates but the UI is clean and easy to use.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- For our development team, we use GitHub Projects because is right there on GitHub. Also, one thing that I've been doing wrong that leads to missing deadlines is continuing to add tasks to the queue. That is why right now, we are going to freeze projects and no longer add new tasks to them.
- For our Marketing stuff and other misc tasks, we use Trello, similar to sticky notes.
I just started using this with my marketing team at work, and so far it seems to be an efficient way to coordinate on projects. Now if I can just remember to log in and actually use the boards...
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
- Filipa Nascimento made this productOutplanr is a project and resource manager that turns your to-do list into a weekly work plan, where you can see what your team is doing in real-time. Organize and keep track of multiple projects, while making sure that everyone knows what to do now and next, avoiding stress for the team and keeping everyone motivated and on track.
- Vasil Enchev made this productThe cleanest, most versatile and customizable workspace you will ever find. Could be used for anything from a simple to-do list to an agile sprint project! It’s very powerful, more powerful than Trello.