I have been trying quite a few ways to manage our team's tasks. However, we keep missing the deadlines we set mainly due to unexpected things happen along the way. It is not easy to update the whole schedule whenever we want to change the plan as well. In the end, we turn back to the traditional stickers and stick all the tasks on the wall which is not very environmentally friendly 😂.... Anyone has good recommendations? especially for startup team. Thanks.
- John Xie made this productTaskade is a lightweight PM tool designed for startups and and distributed teams. You can use it as a unified collaboration hub for team tasks, notes, and video conferencing. Each chat refers back to the task list, board, or mind map.
- Zenkit is a great tool to organize your team tasks. Every team member can use the view which he or she likes the most. Switch between a list, kanban board, table, calendar or the mind map. Assign tasks and track your progress, communicate with your team and share files. It has a lot of features like due dates but the UI is clean and easy to use.
- For our development team, we use GitHub Projects because is right there on GitHub. Also, one thing that I've been doing wrong that leads to missing deadlines is continuing to add tasks to the queue. That is why right now, we are going to freeze projects and no longer add new tasks to them.
- For our Marketing stuff and other misc tasks, we use Trello, similar to sticky notes.
- Filipa Nascimento made this productOutplanr is a project and resource manager that turns your to-do list into a weekly work plan, where you can see what your team is doing in real-time. Organize and keep track of multiple projects, while making sure that everyone knows what to do now and next, avoiding stress for the team and keeping everyone motivated and on track.
- Vasil Enchev made this productThe cleanest, most versatile and customizable workspace you will ever find. Could be used for anything from a simple to-do list to an agile sprint project! It’s very powerful, more powerful than Trello.
- A great option for you is to use WeekPlan. It is quite affordable and filled with all the necessary features which are essential for better task management. It is a challenge in a startup to manage tasks in an effective manner and keep some room for any urgent ones. So, for all that, WeekPlan can be a great option for you!
- 1ProProfs Knowledge Base