- This is user friendly . I would also recommend this.
I just created the above landing page for an idea I've been mulling over for a few weeks. I haven't had the time to put together a proper landing page integrated with a mailing list, but this made it super quick and easy.
It would be really nice to have a more slick, eye catching option by default, but as far as the process goes, it's bang on.
Like the landing page feature, MailChimp recently allowed free users to utilize email automation -- which also felt like a reaction to MailerLite's existing service. MailChimp was once a leader, but now it feels like they are plaing catch-up.
- So meta, but Ship gives you more than a mailing list with lesser amount of effort you need to put into it :)
We've been using our upcoming page for the last couple of weeks and have collected over 1,000 emails already 😊
Saves days if not weeks by giving you tools to launch and iterate out of the box.
Welcome to the future 🚀
There was a void left by people who wanted to reach the Product Hunt community but weren't ready to launch. You had to put a lot of effort into creating a webpage just to do a 'Pre-launch' hunt. That's all simplified now.
Carrd is the most amazing web building platform I've seen to date- and trust me, I've tried everything. You start off with a blank page, or choose from expertly-designed templates, then you can build your own site with content LEGOs: drag text under an image, make a row of links across the top, or even add some of your own code.
When you discover control bars that let you break your site into pages, though, it's when everything changes: Carrd goes from letting you create business-card like pages to making full-blown websites for anything- home base for your app with dedicated support and contact pages, a sign-up form for an event that plugs names and comments into a Google sheet, ANYTHING (how do I make extra bold?)
Carrd is now my go-to tool for anything web-building related. I made a website for a friend and even made a few bucks off it. I'm also teaching an HTML class for my homeschool support group and there will be a whole lesson on Carrd!
I just want to say thanks to @ajlkn for my favorite website for websites, ever.
Very intuitive. I created the site serialmarketers.net in a few minutes, customizing the fonts pretty easily. My site looks great, and even better on mobile. The $20 custom domain upgrade is a pretty good deal.
- Rade Joksimovic made this productWe've just launched this product today on PH, it offers a fun way to grow an email list. Industry average conversion rate on email collection is around 2-4%, we're seeing around 14% conversion rates across the platform. If you have coupons to offer and are not too formal for a gamified pop-up solution, give it a try.
Used it on multiple shops. Works like a charm.
Reducing bounce rate and cart abandonment.
Easy to set up. Great support.
You should try this tool for sure.
Super allergic to popups that give me the 'one time only' so this one sounds like fun :) I might even use it on my public speaking workshops website. Making sales fun is not easy Rade, great job!
- An automation tool like Agile CRM would help serve your need. Before I post the link on Agile CRM's email marketing feature and its lead generation feature, it would be helpful to know why Agile CRM is the best and hence, the best choice! Agile CRM has been rated the best by: - G2Crowd - Capterra - TrustRadius It currently serves 14,000+ businesses. And guess, it's a free tool, so try it out and check if its compatible with your needs. (it surely will be). Now, - Explore its email marketing feature here -> https://www.agilecrm.com/email-m... - Agile CRM's Lead Prospector - to search for and locate the leads you want on social media and import them into your CRM with ease. https://www.agilecrm.com/lead-pr... - Lead management feature -> https://www.agilecrm.com/marketi...I suggest you try the email marketing automation feature of Agile CRM -> https://www.agilecrm.com/email-m... to setup/upload an email list quickly or in bulk mode too. It has 3 options for it. Give it a try, its free! We have been using it for over a year now and are quite happy with it.
Polymail picked up where Mailbox left us hanging. Implementing all the best features like "Read Later" scheduling and swipe actions — all housed in a clean design.
Lately, I've noticed that Polymail is focusing more on biz dev and sales productivity with Polymail Pro. Understandable, with Sparrow and Mailbox being sold off and shut down. It's clear that email clients need to become profitable to survive. Unfortunately, I'm often pressured into features that I would never use via prompts and popups.
I have used Polymail for a couple of years now. I still notice a few small bugs around rendering emails, and the Read Later queue can break down if you have several threads saved. Still hoping these issues will be fixed soon. 🙏
Overall the app still functions great and is my daily email client.
I recently gave Polymail another try and it's indispensable now. Fast mailbox switching and read receipts are the killer features for me.
Love Polymail for the Mac, but the iOS app doesn't do it for me. When I'm on my phone, Inbox is my go-to.
We've been a ConvertFlow customer for over a year and used their excellent onsite retargeting technology to capture thousands of new leads from our blog.
We have been using Convertflow for about 1 year and I love how powerful the product is, allows us to serve different call to action to users based on their behavior, which has helped us improve our ability to close leads into customers. Ethan & Jonathan built an amazing product.
- Hi Joshua, you can use AeroLeads services where a team of AeroLeads setup an email list for you based on your requirement. You may probably go ahead for this options rather using any tools for finding email id from the web as save a lot for your time.
Found AeroLeads through its blog which contains content on digital marketing and lead generation and makes it so much more easier to understand. Check it out here. https://aeroleads.com/blog/
AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads and prospects with accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads and prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard. On your AeroLeads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name, title, and employer, in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as Salesforce.