I’m looking for a solution to easily collect documents. Currently I’m using email and Whatsapp, but then I have to organize everything in other cloud services. What are your fav Apps?
- It's a simple chat dedicated to practice management that doesn't require clients to register or install any application. You can collect files and information easily and everything will be immediately organized and archived in cloud.James and Content Snare add amazing value to my web agency. I could not get my projects completed on time and Content Snare made that a thing of the past. It’s not just for web agencies either. Anyone who needs content (text or images) from a client or supplier can make great use of Content Snare. 💯💯
- You're definitely looking for some automation here! Tonkean would be a great fit. I would set up your workflow to look something like the following - 1. Define your process. (i.e. reach out to clients via email, they send you their documents, you then upload to Box, etc.) 2. Create a List within Tonkean called 'Clients' 3. For each of these clients, create Tracks with their names as the title (i.e. Client 1, Client 2, etc) 4. For Sub-Tracks or Inner-Tracks, name these the documents you're looking to collect (i.e. Signed Contract, Project Brief with Edits, etc.) 5. Login or integrate your preferred platforms and/or communication methods 6. Define your needs to Tonkean (i.e. when a customer adds something new to box, alert their account manager; the options for these triggers are endless) 6. Watch the magic happen! Tonkean, based on the information you've given it and the due dates you've assigned, will reach out to your clients and team members and request them to update statuses for each of the documents or work that they owe you. Tonkean can do this via your preferred communication method, whether it be email, Slack or Microsoft Teams. It's an AI-powered bot, so it's pretty smart! Your clients can then link to their documents and all of these links will be hosted within your Tonkean dashboard. We're actually working on a bunch of new features that will make workflows like this even more seamless. Can you say two-way sync? If you have any questions, feel free to reach out! I promise Tonkean will be a game changer for you, especially with this workflow.
- 5FileInviteJames Sampson made this productExactly what this platform is built to do.Hands down, the best tool on the market for requesting and collecting documents and files from clients. Fileinvite will also link to your cloud storage and do your filing for you!Best software tool to request and collect documents, files, contracts and supporting information from customers. Gives customers an easy to use client portal and you a great workflow and dashboard to manage all your customers' documents.
- Amir Lahav made this productImportFeed makes it really easy to receive and process clients' documents.Zorah Anapolsky made this productGreat tool for moving clients online and implementing an effective document collection process
- 2Agile CRMIts eDocs and Proposals feature (https://www.agilecrm.com/edocs-a...) will help you. With it, you can - Add Documents to Agile CRM - Attach Documents Directly to Deals - - Electronic Signing of Documents - Configure the PDF Download on Form Submission This being a CRM tool can help you access, store and manage all your doc from a single platform irrespective of the no. of clients you have. Hope I helped! :)