Something that's super simple and that I can share a document with a link..
- Disclaimer: the HelloSign tagline that's displayed here in PH seems out of date. They work with all documents, not just Gmail / Google Docs. I've found HelloSign to be among the simplest (vs. DocuSign and PandaDoc and a few others) to use and friendliest for your signatories. And, if you're a low volume user, it's free.
- I just started using DottedSign and so far, so good. All the processes are encrypted, there's a trail audit and OTP verification as well, so I'm sure that all the documents I send out and receive for signing are highly secure. The app is also pretty easy to work with, well-designed and comes with quite a few useful tools, I'm one happy camper with this one.
- I use PandaDoc for all things e-sign because, unlike other tools that are like putting a piece of glass on top of a word doc, PandaDoc is an HTML document. You can build and edit content/ templates right in the app. I also like being able to track document activity and customize my design with CSS. People always comment on how easy it is to complete a PandaDoc.
- 8Agile CRMAgile CRM comes with the faster, reliable, and easier document signing feature. It makes the whole document signing process more secure for you and your customers. It also provides robust encryption support, which keeps your documents and contracts safer than ever before. You can choose between typing, drawing, or uploading your signature to sign your documents. It also lets you store all your signatures to use it again.
- PDFelement is a spectacular tool for creating an electronic signature and adding it to any PDF document. It offers you an advanced solution for indicating PDF status by making use of the "Customized Stamps" feature. Product page: https://pdf.wondershare.com/?utm... It also support OCR(convert image to words), PDF convertor. Product page: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdf-...