- One of my favourite companies. It helped me globalize my Amazon Affiliate links, but it also has the ability to add custom URLs into it's system. I'm actually not sure on pricing, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was significantly cheaper than bit.ly. Here is a help article: https://help.geni.us/support/sol...Lots of clever options, not just a link shortener, you can localise, AB test, track and loads more too. Essential for Amazon Affiliates, but very useful elsewhere too
- Bitly is the best ever. They have a robust system with featureful API and apps. Easily the best yet.
- Google's URL shortener - pretty standardgoo.gl shortener paired with a script on google sheets can help you in saving lots of time and it makes managing multiple campaigns a breeze.
- Bitly has to be one of the most well-known URL shorteners. It is also one of the largest and most established so should be around for a while. The Bitly API allows you to use jsonp callbacks, XML, CORS and data metrics and comes with good quality documentation if you want to integrate it into your own brand.
- Waqar Azeem made this productReplug is the best URL shortener you can get. It allows you to shorten, track and optimize your links with branded links, catchy call-to-actions, retargeting pixels and powerful analytics. Chrome extension makes it easy to create branded short links...
It is the exact tool that I have been looking for. I have been using poplink and pixelme separately, and it has been a pain for me. With replug, it is super smooth to do both the things at once. Most of all it is free (atleast as of now)
Used this for a while now in conjunction with contentstudio.io and it rocks!!