- You can take full paged screenshot of the page on multiple different browsers and operating system. Not just desktop but on mobile browsers as well. And you can do all that right from your chrome browser. No reason to switch or no reason to take multiple different screenshot.
The product looks really good and build well to scale but I am really worried about the reviews ,it seems to be fake and made up .Both reviews and users!
I loved using the tool for testing responsiveness of my website
- Clipular is the best one. Just press Alt+C and capture the screen you require and the sharing link for the screenshot is automatically copied to your clipboard. Plus all the screens you capture are available on the cloud. So don't worry if you miss one. I liked https://www.producthunt.com/post... but it is paid. Clipular is totally FREE.
- Like Dimitar, I have tried probably a dozen Chrome extensions for screenshots, this one seems to be the least buggy and has lots of great options, plus an editor, save to desktop, Drive, etc. Definitely worth checking out.I have tried many screenshot-capturing extensions and so far this is the one that performs the best.
- I prefer Cloud app for ease of sharing! Setting up a simple hotkey allows you to screenshot & immediately share via a link automatically copied to your clipboard!
It would be nice to see more customisation such as a color palette over set options. Other things that come to mind are annotations and generate code snippets for an easy copy and paste.
Although I don't see any problem personally with a simple app, doing a simple task well. I'll use it future in my future blog posts!
Congrats on your first app on producthunt. 👍
You have to 'copy' all functionality of
1. NATIVE Application for MAC or Windows
2. click on Printscrn button and auto upload.
3. Edit on screenshot mode, TEXT, FONT, Squares, ARROWS, etc
4. Share with small links.
5. Share with media (this is the unique task you seems to want to acomplish)
6. SUPPORT VIDEO recording.
7. Private and shared storage.
9. VOICE recording for screenshots or video.
10. GROUP set of screenshots or videos.
Try app.prntscr.com (I dont work there, however as company we use this as basic tool)
- Naomi Assaraf 🔥 made this productI use it because I get to screenshot and mark up anything on Chrome, and it offers timed capture to show pull down menus (which is pretty critical if you're trying to explain a UI flow). Also, I love that I can just send it via a link, and it's free.. nothing to lose! Hope this helps! :)