- You can take full paged screenshot of the page on multiple different browsers and operating system. Not just desktop but on mobile browsers as well. And you can do all that right from your chrome browser. No reason to switch or no reason to take multiple different screenshot.
- Clipular is the best one. Just press Alt+C and capture the screen you require and the sharing link for the screenshot is automatically copied to your clipboard. Plus all the screens you capture are available on the cloud. So don't worry if you miss one. I liked https://www.producthunt.com/post... but it is paid. Clipular is totally FREE.
- This tool works makes capturing, annotating, and sharing screenshots really fast and easy, especially if you need a series of screenshots illustrating some procedure. It works on desktops, so you can capture not only browsers but also any other windows.
- Like Dimitar, I have tried probably a dozen Chrome extensions for screenshots, this one seems to be the least buggy and has lots of great options, plus an editor, save to desktop, Drive, etc. Definitely worth checking out.I have tried many screenshot-capturing extensions and so far this is the one that performs the best.
- I prefer Cloud app for ease of sharing! Setting up a simple hotkey allows you to screenshot & immediately share via a link automatically copied to your clipboard!
- I love it because it syncs with evernote, so I can have all my screenshots in all my devices :)
- Naomi Assaraf 🔥 made this productI use it because I get to screenshot and mark up anything on Chrome, and it offers timed capture to show pull down menus (which is pretty critical if you're trying to explain a UI flow). Also, I love that I can just send it via a link, and it's free.. nothing to lose! Hope this helps! :)
- Try Monosnap; it's native apps for windows/os x. In my two companies people using everyday monosnap, and new co-worker migrate from similar chrome extension to monosnap because: - it's free - native apps are better than chrome extension's - friendly and custom key shortcut - video recording - (optional) you can use own server for media-upload