- Available on my Mac and iPhone, looks and feels great, very customizable.
I've been using Spark since the very beginning. I was an original waitlist-starting user of Mailbox, and was excited to find spark almost immediately after Mailbox went extinct. This is the best email experience on every platform, and has a variety of productivity features that make it my go-to.
Ever since Mailbox became a graveyard app, I have been looking for a worthy replacement – and Spark is as close as it gets! The UI is clean, combining dark and light colors which helps with using the app; the side menu being dark while the rest of the UI has a white background makes you focus on the important stuff (the mail list and the mail in focus)!
- Powerful read receipts, send later, undo send, connected apps + more. All very helpful for outreach needs, especially influencer marketing & PR. Disclaimer: I work with the team, after falling in love with the app.Newton is great, it's seamless across Mac and iPhone, plus everything @francescod_ales said
Thanks to Newton, I enjoy reading and writing emails.
Checked it out ... got excited... realized it is dead.
- Polymail for life! Simple design and set up but most of all, great features! PROS: 1. Tracker: You can see when you email is read or not! 2. Schedule: You can schedule emails 3. Follow up options 4. share email on an online link 5. many more CONS: 1. Design isn't bad but could be improved
- Nice UI, all the classic features and their AI assistant is pretty good at sorting priority emails.Great UI, and the built in insights and tracking features are super helpful.
I've been a delighted user of Astro almost since launch. And now they have sold to Slack - and are immediately shutting down.
Can anyone recommend a good email/calendar client?
My mail client has to handle my personal as well as business mail. My life isn't neatly divided into work and non-work. All my personal mail is through my mac address. Not supporting that makes it worthless to me.
- Fantastic interface, integration with different services like Trello. Scheduling, email templates, snoozing, etc. The works! Only con is that one time an email didn't send out on time and it was reflected in the irritate response a coworker gave me. But since then, all have gone out exactly on time!1+ for Airmail. Newton is really slow at IMAP search. Same for Spark. And Airmail is the only 'modern' email client that supports SpamSieve.
I've been actively searching for an email client that gave me a universal inbox for all my accounts. As a consultant, I regularly have 3+ client email addresses in addition to my main 3-- work, personal, business campaign funnel. I love the sleek design and ability to reach inbox zero. I already have a good email system, so those who dont actively use folders may not be as wowed as I was -- and still am. Looking forward to continued updates, bug fixes and app integrations.
- Loop brings team messaging to your inbox so you and your team can share emails and quick messages in one place. Loop is a secure email desktop app that works with your Gmail, Outlook or any Office365 account. Install Loop, connect it with your existing inbox, create your sales, marketing, management or any other project teams and start messaging.😻😎
Love how I can triage messages and emails in the same inbox. The files tab for every channel is a gem. Looping in a team is so powerful when I need help with my responses to clients. The bot is still under construction but he's getting some cool skills soon!
Loving the fact I can have one place to check my emails and messages. Obviously with this there are some advanced features still not there, but I can live with this given I now only have one place to search for all my stuff
- Works great on mobile and desktop and lets you access your complete GMail Inbox which is helpful for me as I've been using GMail for many many years and have an mailbox that is over 40GBThis is the best app for keeping your inbox clutter free and super organized. I love the ‘smart’ bundling feature which detects certain types of emails (travel itineraries, promotions, purchases, and more) and automatically apply a label to them, bundling them in one folder but keeping them in your inbox. It’s so handy for when you quickly need to find that email to print your boarding pass or access your receipts of online purchases. Also lots of options for snoozing and reminders to reply to important but forgotten emails. You even get notifications asking you if you’d like to unsubscribe from email lists which you haven’t opened in the last six months.
I pretty much like all things Google, but Inbox just isn't for me. I much prefer good old fashioned Gmail on my iPhone. The way Inbox sorts my emails doesn't always make sense to me, and I suppose I'd rather sort it myself. There are definitely better email apps out there. I know because I've tried a bunch of them.
I like & hate inbox for the same features.
It´s the first time my Mailbox feels sorted and clean. That said Inbox dicards eamils as unimportant, doesn't show notifications for all emails and shows how much it knows about my friends, travel agrangements and so on.
I do think a manual hosted version would be really great but I doubt we will see something soon.
In the end its a Google Product which means no updates and in 2 years we get the next version of it. It lacks a lot of things you can't do with it. For instance multiple Accounts, S/MIME encryption and ways to highlight a lot more.
- Using Superhuman feels like the first time using GMail in 2004 coming from Hotmail or Yahoo! Mail. Super fast, keyboard shortcuts for everything, and powerful search.You are just as fast as superman with the built-in shortcuts. Its also as fast as you are with Superhuman! Also great, slick minimalistic design. Best email app I've ever used!
- Best email client for Windows, with a slick interface and a lot of features, such as contacts synchronization, panel for third party apps, themes, signatures, labels and so more. You can connect up to three accounts simultaneously, for more a Premium Account is needed (and it's really cheap)
- I have tried literally EVERY mail app. Honestly, they just aren't as perfect compared to the regular Mac Mail. Plus, I can add Mailbutler to it as a free plugin and get all the cool features of the 3rd-party mail apps. (Plus I bought SpamSieve and now my Mail.app is a powerhouse!)Simone Wong made this productFor those working with Gmail or Apple Mail! If you're looking for a solution that make emails more efficient and stress-free, give Mailbutler a go. It won't change the interface of your inbox (everything you're used to remains!) but simply supercharges it with a suite of productivity tools (Send Later, Signatures, Snooze, Tracking...) ⭐️
The best feature of MB to me was the toolbar icon that allowed you to quickly compose an email. NowI see three tabs in this icon: Activity which doesn't seem to do anything, Notes which allows you to put a note on an email (but this icon only displays the ones you have created), and Tasks (similar to notes). So, it appears the feature I used MB for is now not there at all. :(
I loved the email pause feature and sadly it has been removed. More importantly, the security issues introduced in v2 are a deal-breaker for me. If the makers are reading this, is there a way to still subscribe and use the old version? I deleted my account yesterday, but would start a paid subscription if I can still use the previous version.
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
- Fredrik Aurdal 🇳🇴 made this productIf you look in the Communication category I've ranked the most private and secure email services at least, unless you are looking for a service like thunderbird?
One college-student son said "I practically gave up the browser" when I put Kiwi on his Mac. The other said "not getting it." I use Kiwi constantly.
With a single Gmail account, it might not rock your world.
With multiple accounts, it's really a massive improvement.