- Available on my Mac and iPhone, looks and feels great, very customizable.
- Powerful read receipts, send later, undo send, connected apps + more. All very helpful for outreach needs, especially influencer marketing & PR. Disclaimer: I work with the team, after falling in love with the app.Newton is great, it's seamless across Mac and iPhone, plus everything @francescod_ales said
- Polymail for life! Simple design and set up but most of all, great features! PROS: 1. Tracker: You can see when you email is read or not! 2. Schedule: You can schedule emails 3. Follow up options 4. share email on an online link 5. many more CONS: 1. Design isn't bad but could be improved
- Nice UI, all the classic features and their AI assistant is pretty good at sorting priority emails.Great UI, and the built in insights and tracking features are super helpful.
- Fantastic interface, integration with different services like Trello. Scheduling, email templates, snoozing, etc. The works! Only con is that one time an email didn't send out on time and it was reflected in the irritate response a coworker gave me. But since then, all have gone out exactly on time!1+ for Airmail. Newton is really slow at IMAP search. Same for Spark. And Airmail is the only 'modern' email client that supports SpamSieve.
- Works great on mobile and desktop and lets you access your complete GMail Inbox which is helpful for me as I've been using GMail for many many years and have an mailbox that is over 40GBThis is the best app for keeping your inbox clutter free and super organized. I love the ‘smart’ bundling feature which detects certain types of emails (travel itineraries, promotions, purchases, and more) and automatically apply a label to them, bundling them in one folder but keeping them in your inbox. It’s so handy for when you quickly need to find that email to print your boarding pass or access your receipts of online purchases. Also lots of options for snoozing and reminders to reply to important but forgotten emails. You even get notifications asking you if you’d like to unsubscribe from email lists which you haven’t opened in the last six months.
- Using Superhuman feels like the first time using GMail in 2004 coming from Hotmail or Yahoo! Mail. Super fast, keyboard shortcuts for everything, and powerful search.You are just as fast as superman with the built-in shortcuts. Its also as fast as you are with Superhuman! Also great, slick minimalistic design. Best email app I've ever used!
- Best email client for Windows, with a slick interface and a lot of features, such as contacts synchronization, panel for third party apps, themes, signatures, labels and so more. You can connect up to three accounts simultaneously, for more a Premium Account is needed (and it's really cheap)
- I have tried literally EVERY mail app. Honestly, they just aren't as perfect compared to the regular Mac Mail. Plus, I can add Mailbutler to it as a free plugin and get all the cool features of the 3rd-party mail apps. (Plus I bought SpamSieve and now my Mail.app is a powerhouse!)Simone made this productFor those working with Gmail or Apple Mail! If you're looking for a solution that make emails more efficient and stress-free, give Mailbutler a go. It won't change the interface of your inbox (everything you're used to remains!) but simply supercharges it with a suite of productivity tools (Send Later, Signatures, Snooze, Tracking...) ⭐️
- Fredrik Aurdal 🇳🇴 made this productIf you look in the Communication category I've ranked the most private and secure email services at least, unless you are looking for a service like thunderbird?