We've used Mailchimp and Autopilot and neither we're really nice enough to use or allowed us to make really nice looking emails (we're about to launch some new features and wanna do a nice announcement email). Looking for something with either really nice templates or a good builder with good features!
- Have since tried Intercom and it's pretty close to what I was after! The emails are good looking and automatically work on mobile and desktop. Also has really nice audience filtering and analytics.
- Andrian Valeanu made this productPostcards is an app that allows users to create responsive HTML emails in a short period with over 70 premade templates. Postcards also gives a preview of the final result and allows users to export an unlimited number of emails. Some features: Drag & drop builder Edit the content online Upload or use external images Preview the result Unlimited exports Postcards has clean HTML code and works with any ESP (email service provider) platform.I really like working in Postcards, it has a very friendly UI and it saves us a lot of time creating our newsletters.
- The best/easiest way we have found to create templates and allow for quick edits by anyone on your team. Because mjml is similar to markdown or basic html, edits can be quickly implemented by marketers with very little effort or training. I had a lot of trouble trying to create the look I wanted using existing email templates/template builders. Now, with MJML, I feel like I am an email expert and can get new emails created and sent in a fraction of the time.
- Mailchimp as well has its own templates which can easily fit on every kind of email/newsletter
- Daniel J. Murphy made this productHi James, I'd argue instead of wasting too much time on templates and optimizing for clicks, you could put the emphasis into the email copy and telling the story of your product launch. Your leads probably don't care about color schemes or how nice your emails look. They care about how your product can help them do their job. As it happens we just launched Drift Email for Marketing and we even have a pre-packaged Playbook to help you share your product launch news. More details: blog.drift.com/drift-email-marketing happy to chat more about it if you'd like.
- Hey, full disclosure: I work for cloudHQ. But, the templates extension we put out is great (and customizable). Also, if your template designers want the next level of customization, we have a free HTML tool for customizing templates: https://chrome.google.com/websto...
- I like Bee (they have a great free version) this is for designing the HTML email and then importing it into your sender of choice (Mailchimp, etc.). Also like Topol.io as someone else mentioned. They also send great newsletters with ideas and examples of great emails.
- Well, there can be only one "best" tool for making attractive email templates and it is Agile CRM, (www.agilecrm.com) Before I present to you its email marketing feature, I would tell you why Agile CRM is the best! Well, it has been rated the best by: - G@Crowd, - Capterra and - TrustRadius It serves over 14,000 businesses. In short, Agile CRM is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. Coming to its email templates service, Agile CRM gives you a range of prepackaged email marketing templates to give your business the visually appealing, professional look and feel it needs. Check out Agile’s email marketing template examples, then select the template you prefer, draft your message, and automate the send. You can also create custom templates—with no programming experience—that pull in your branding for added impact. Find out more at - https://www.agilecrm.com/email-m... Its free, so give it a try and let me know your feedback! :)