- Andrian Valeanu made this productPostcards is an app that allows users to create responsive HTML emails in a short period with over 70 premade templates. Postcards also gives a preview of the final result and allows users to export an unlimited number of emails. Some features: Drag & drop builder Edit the content online Upload or use external images Preview the result Unlimited exports Postcards has clean HTML code and works with any ESP (email service provider) platform.I really like working in Postcards, it has a very friendly UI and it saves us a lot of time creating our newsletters.
The tool wouldn't let me use the free trial--every time I tried to drag an element over to the workspace I got a popup saying I needed to upgrade to the paid version. Upgraded and tried to use it. When you drag an element onto the work area, an edit menu opens on the right. That menu would not scroll down for me to see all of the editable fields. I could sometimes see the top of a text box to enter data, but couldn't get to it. Tried two current version browsers. Waited 25 minutes for chat response. Never got one. Asked for a refund. Will report on how that went after.
UPDATE: Company refused to refund. Sent me some explanation about downloads that didn't apply to what I purchased.
Been waiting for this product for a long time. Best email generator I've come across. Must try
- Have since tried Intercom and it's pretty close to what I was after! The emails are good looking and automatically work on mobile and desktop. Also has really nice audience filtering and analytics.
A great application to automate engagement with your visitors, focusing on personal approach towards your customers
We use Intercom as our primary communication tool with our SaaS users from Day 1 and have scaled with them since.
- The best/easiest way we have found to create templates and allow for quick edits by anyone on your team. Because mjml is similar to markdown or basic html, edits can be quickly implemented by marketers with very little effort or training. I had a lot of trouble trying to create the look I wanted using existing email templates/template builders. Now, with MJML, I feel like I am an email expert and can get new emails created and sent in a fraction of the time.
Revue focuses on delivering a simple mailing/newslettering software and does it really well, really like the way the app lets you give a personal touch to your emails and set up a direct contact with an audience. And the value-for-money is totally fine 👍
- Mailchimp as well has its own templates which can easily fit on every kind of email/newsletter
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
- Daniel J. Murphy made this productHi James, I'd argue instead of wasting too much time on templates and optimizing for clicks, you could put the emphasis into the email copy and telling the story of your product launch. Your leads probably don't care about color schemes or how nice your emails look. They care about how your product can help them do their job. As it happens we just launched Drift Email for Marketing and we even have a pre-packaged Playbook to help you share your product launch news. More details: blog.drift.com/drift-email-marketing happy to chat more about it if you'd like.
- Hey, full disclosure: I work for cloudHQ. But, the templates extension we put out is great (and customizable). Also, if your template designers want the next level of customization, we have a free HTML tool for customizing templates: https://chrome.google.com/websto...
- I like Bee (they have a great free version) this is for designing the HTML email and then importing it into your sender of choice (Mailchimp, etc.). Also like Topol.io as someone else mentioned. They also send great newsletters with ideas and examples of great emails.
Love this editor, if you want to make something that just looks a bit more premium than what you can generally do in MailChimp (or just don't want your emails to look like everyone else's), BeeFree can help with that.
Really happy with the product, price, and features!
- Ovi Demetrian Jr made this productIf you want the best custom branding and design, you should work with a designer and a developer to code a custom template. You can then have the template implemented into Blocks Edit for an editable, drag and drop editor for you and your team to review and edit content and build out new emails without having to code them.
- Well, there can be only one "best" tool for making attractive email templates and it is Agile CRM, (www.agilecrm.com) Before I present to you its email marketing feature, I would tell you why Agile CRM is the best! Well, it has been rated the best by: - G@Crowd, - Capterra and - TrustRadius It serves over 14,000 businesses. In short, Agile CRM is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. Coming to its email templates service, Agile CRM gives you a range of prepackaged email marketing templates to give your business the visually appealing, professional look and feel it needs. Check out Agile’s email marketing template examples, then select the template you prefer, draft your message, and automate the send. You can also create custom templates—with no programming experience—that pull in your branding for added impact. Find out more at - https://www.agilecrm.com/email-m... Its free, so give it a try and let me know your feedback! :)