If so, which one and how's it going so far? 😄
- Venetia Lipscombe made this productWe've been working on Yack.net for around 2 years now (we launched officially last November) and it's not going too badly, although I'd say more challenging than we imagined! None of us are marketing oriented so we've spent the last few months learning a lot and catching up with this side of things. Currently experimenting with some new messaging (around transcription for meeting minutes) & preparing for crowd investment.
- I have been working on this project for almost 2 years now. This app is now the most downloaded app lock in Play Store. Protect privacy with password, pattern, fingerprint lock.
- Lachlan Campbell made this productI've spent thousands of hours on this project. Worth it? Probably not, I've made like $50 in total and spent much more. But, it taught me how to code, and I use it almost every day! So not all is lost 🙂
- Ish Jindal made this productHave been at it for almost 3 years now. Lean team, bootstrapped and decently profitable and growing :) Interacting with new people everyday, understanding their business and helping them has been the most rewarding bit. So yes it's been a good ride so far!
- Dmitriy A. made this productBeen working on the backend for it for more than 2 years. Now finally in process of launching everything. To see the full scale of the work done check out https://perfops.net/ Its the paid service that powers DNSPerf
- Nick Lekuona made this productBeen working on Nimbooks since 2012 now. Project started as a pure B2C product but, as it evolved, it became evident that it was not the right approach in order to provide resources to maintain the platform, so started moving towards B2B. Being alone on the project means everything takes much longer, so after this time finally managed to find the balance between the focus on the digital reader/consumer and the needs of professionals, and have started contacts to integrate our platform with several content vendors. Users love the platform, crossing fingers we find customers fast!
- Maria Mandic made this productWorking on it for 3+ years. In September, we launched a new version, but we're still working on it on a daily basis, adding and improving features and functionalities. We're still far behind our biggest competitors when it comes to money and other resources, however, we believe in our product and we're not giving up on it - still motivated.
- Yes, we have been working on creating TrendBrew's social commerce platform for the past 3 years. It's like Facebook and Amazon with influencers all put together on one platform! We released our beta version in 2016 and launched our web/mobile apps in Nov 2017. We are working hard on getting traction now.
- Tye Wang made this productI started Nombler as a small side project for my personal use a few years ago. I decided to quit my job last year to work on it full time! Nombler is a food-focused platform for easily creating, sharing, and discovering beautiful interactive maps. With Nombler, you can: - Organize all your favorite coffeeshops for getting some work done: https://www.nombler.com/JfrKDjWc - Sharing your best recommendations with your friends: https://www.nombler.com/sgpVFzCx - Collaborating with your beer nerd friends to create the ultimate bar map: https://www.nombler.com/ZgcrhRPC (You can contribute to this map too, if you sign up!) - Browse and discover maps created by other members of the Nombler community