I'm wondering if there are many successfully products out there, made by solo entrepreneurs.
- For me, it has to be NomadList by Pieter Levels. It's extremely helpful for deciding where to travel to next. It's getting better all the time, he's always adding new features. You can really tell that it's been created by a digital nomad. That's why I think he'll stand the test of time against a range of new competitors coming into the market.
- I think is't made only by a super Russian guy
- It's a great product. Simple to use and to start with, clean interface, global monitoring, SSL notifications and much more. All of that for a great price!
- Great product made by @ajlkn You can build one-page responsive websites easily. It's simple, to the point and free.
- Dropbox was originally made by single founder Drew Houston. You can also search for his solo application to Y Combinator. Spoiler alert- he was accepted. Not many multi-billion dollar companies are born that way, so my props go out to Drew.
- Bram Kanstein (@bramk) made this productI love this product 😜
- Newsmeister’s Daily 8 News Quiz is a free, short, daily news quiz that takes less than 3 minutes to play, and offers news junkies worldwide a chance to outscore their friends. Questions focus on trending global news, covering categories such as Sports, Business, Politics, Technology, Entertainment, Science, and Literature.
- Love Proper Channel and the founder William McClusky. Flow charts with embeddable content. Document a process, share it out. Users may edit. There are some other products in this space. Few as clean and nice as Proper Channel. If you use flow charts, or need to document a process Proper Channel should be on your radar.
- Olivier made this productAs a solo entrepreneur, I just launched cyboolo in BETA version (In french first, english version soon). Hope I won't be solo to like it and recommend it ;p cyboolo is a marketplace to help people to launch their eLearning business. As a solopreneur, I made it with freelances and solopreneur in mind. Simple tool, affordable and with cool features integrated so you can focus on your main activity: creativity and business, no technical constraints. Pros: Create your own site in seconds. Publish your content from your browser (inline editor without forms hassle) and see your courses live online. Record or upload videos directly from your browser (Powered by ziggeo). Safe and nice checkout for your future customers. You just have to set your price and everything about payments is managed by cyboolo (powered by mangopay). Video wall and chat integrated to help you grow your community. Cons: Right now it is only for french and EU citizens for RGPD/GPDR and payment/tax rules compliance. Thanks for your upvotes and comments. They are always very precious for a solo entrepreneur. https://www.producthunt.com/post... Have a nice day Olivier
- Sruti Raizada made this productSalesmate is a truly intelligent sales CRM helps sales reps be more productive, increases their sales and engage deeply with their customers. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses manage their pipeline, save time at all stages of the sales cycle and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork.
- Tye Wang made this productNombler is a food-focused platform for easily creating, sharing, and discovering beautiful interactive maps. With Nombler, you can: - Organize all your favorite coffeeshops for getting some work done: https://www.nombler.com/JfrKDjWc - Sharing your best recommendations with your friends: https://www.nombler.com/sgpVFzCx - Collaborating with your beer nerd friends to create the ultimate bar map: https://www.nombler.com/ZgcrhRPC (You can contribute to this map too, if you sign up!) - Browse and discover maps created by other members of the Nombler community It's made by me, a solo entrepreneur :)