- I've having been using Spark for past several months at work and my personal system. It is fast, and gets things done. I like its clean UI and minimalist approach. The smart inbox feature is also worth noting, which will surely improve over time.
- If you use gmail, Inbox is the way to go. I have been using it since there early beta and I have not looked back sense. It effortlessly organizes your inbox into categories based on what you read and when, as well as sorting you trips based on the itinerary. Along with Reminders and a Todo list, it is truly a wonderful email experience.It does everything for you! (and works on my iPad and Galaxy S7)
- Astro is currently the best email client out there for Gmail (and I believe 365) accounts. They are still in Beta and are near full featured. It allows to send later, snooze and set reminders. In addition to being a great standard client, it has built in AI that is only getting better as the days progress. It helps you quickly find action items in your email, set appointments and decide what is important. If you have macOS or iOS try it out.
- I've tried many different kinds of email apps, and no matter what, Newton always ends up being the better one in the end. It has a subscription payment model, but I think it's worth it for an email client that is simple and just works.I've used many of the newer clients and this is the one I keep going back to for its simplicity. Very clean interface, but the bells & whistles are there if you need them.
- I might get some backlash for this one but for me I like all the manual rules I can create because I'm an organization freak. Also looking for a tool that turns incoming emails to lead management...so until I find that I will be using excel and rules with Outlook :)
- Hands down, it's Agile CRM. With it, you can create and send professional emails and newsletters, personalize them, then track and analyze your results. It provides - Prepackaged & Custom Templates Personalization Email Lead Scoring Tracking and Metrics Email A/B Testing Drag-and-Drop Email Builder Helps target Your Audience Sharing on Social Media Autoresponders Real-time notifications alert you when a specified action takes place, such as a prospect clicking the call-to-action in your email. Here is the link to know more -> https://www.agilecrm.com/email-m...