- This app is a habit tracker app and I stick with it during the day because it remind me to do all the task I've planned for my self.I have to say that the UI in this app is stunning
I have enjoyed using this app for the past month but can't justify the subscription price until the app more significantly differentiates itself from competitors. (There needs to be a lot more integrations to justify the price.)
Also, I believe that you should completely own your own data, and I don't like how CSV export is a "premium" feature.
Other than that, the UI is very clean, and I think other habit trackers need to embrace "automated" goal tracking like this.
Developing good habits is one of the foundations of a good life, and it deserves well designed tools. I believe Nirow it's one of those tools and I look very much forward to its development. It supports a variety of ways to track habits both manually and automatically, fitting plenty of scenarios. There is no excuse to not to try it and improve your life 1 habit at a time ;)
- Gotta keep up with all my dev friends and colleagues
- Email still is the most important technology for me as a business owner.
- The number of notifications I have received overnight insists me to open Slack first :/I'm addicted! In a good way...
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
Trello has helped me organize my projects for a while now. Since I work as a software engineer. An example of my boards is sort of where I create tasks then I classify them according to their current position on the sprint. For example I have tasks in different cards such as Icebox, Backlog, Current Iteration and Done. I have set deadlines all ranging from 2 weeks to someday :(. Overall a great product!
Congrats @nicolasvh and the team at Opus Labs - this has to be one of the top hunt's of the year IMHO. I'm heavy into crypto HODLing, trading and watching and have tried EVERY crypto tracker available for iOS. It's pretty simple; no trackers come close to Blockfolio, until now. Delta is the first app that has seriously challenged Blockfolio. Even if the team doesn't grow the feature set, it is hands-down better than Blockfolio, both in UI and functionality. Add that to the upcoming features that Nicolas mentions in the last paragraph of his intro and this app is OFF THE CHARTS!
Multiple portfolios, desktop companion, and auto API integrations??? YES PLEASE!
Kudos to all of you!
Haven't found anything even nearly as good as this on the market. Solid team and product, excited for things to come. Export to CSV and ability to sync data to the cloud would be welcome features.
- The first app that I look at every morning is AppLock. This app helps me lock all my other apps, pictures and videos up. The reason why I look at it the first thing in the morning is that it has an intruder selfie feature which can take a picture when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong password. I need to make sure no one has ever touched my phone while I was asleep. If you are a cautious person like me, you need this app.App lock is an application available for android mobiles and tabs. By using this app we can lock our applications which are there in our mobile by setting either a pattern or a password and at the time of setting pattern it also asks backup password so that if we forget our patter or password by entering the backup password we can reset the pattern and password. In this app we can set pattern to all available apps in our mobile or tab and even also to the installation or installation process we can put a security code.when ever we want to remove the security to a particular app, to which we previously arranged security by using app lock we can remove it by just one click. so friends please try this awesome application and enjoy your secured life with mobile and tabs
I'm a huge fun of telegram in general and use almost since launch. This version makes telegram even faster and slicker. Right now it doesn't differ much from its classic version but I believe in future we gonna see more difference.
Icon on iOS is bad :(
Pavel Durov claimed recently that
"Attention: Telegram publishes its official announcements only at https://telegram.org . Everything else is most likely scam." Going to be skeptical until I see some official confirmation from Telegram