- This app is a habit tracker app and I stick with it during the day because it remind me to do all the task I've planned for my self.I have to say that the UI in this app is stunning
I have enjoyed using this app for the past month but can't justify the subscription price until the app more significantly differentiates itself from competitors. (There needs to be a lot more integrations to justify the price.)
Also, I believe that you should completely own your own data, and I don't like how CSV export is a "premium" feature.
Other than that, the UI is very clean, and I think other habit trackers need to embrace "automated" goal tracking like this.
Developing good habits is one of the foundations of a good life, and it deserves well designed tools. I believe Nirow it's one of those tools and I look very much forward to its development. It supports a variety of ways to track habits both manually and automatically, fitting plenty of scenarios. There is no excuse to not to try it and improve your life 1 habit at a time ;)
- Gotta keep up with all my dev friends and colleagues
- Email still is the most important technology for me as a business owner.
- The number of notifications I have received overnight insists me to open Slack first :/I'm addicted! In a good way...
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
I've used Boost for Reddit for a long time wishing for an Official Reddit app. I was excited when it was first released and used it for a little bit and started to notice some thumbnails didn't load properly and very limited.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
Haven't found anything even nearly as good as this on the market. Solid team and product, excited for things to come. Export to CSV and ability to sync data to the cloud would be welcome features.
I've been using Delta since I entered the market in January but in the past week it's stopped working and their updates are only for Paid users. Their new Touch ID feature doesn't even work. Lately my portfolio seems to be totally wrong every other day.
- The first app that I look at every morning is AppLock. This app helps me lock all my other apps, pictures and videos up. The reason why I look at it the first thing in the morning is that it has an intruder selfie feature which can take a picture when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong password. I need to make sure no one has ever touched my phone while I was asleep. If you are a cautious person like me, you need this app.App lock is an application available for android mobiles and tabs. By using this app we can lock our applications which are there in our mobile by setting either a pattern or a password and at the time of setting pattern it also asks backup password so that if we forget our patter or password by entering the backup password we can reset the pattern and password. In this app we can set pattern to all available apps in our mobile or tab and even also to the installation or installation process we can put a security code.when ever we want to remove the security to a particular app, to which we previously arranged security by using app lock we can remove it by just one click. so friends please try this awesome application and enjoy your secured life with mobile and tabs
Pavel Durov claimed recently that
"Attention: Telegram publishes its official announcements only at https://telegram.org . Everything else is most likely scam." Going to be skeptical until I see some official confirmation from Telegram
I'm a huge fun of telegram in general and use almost since launch. This version makes telegram even faster and slicker. Right now it doesn't differ much from its classic version but I believe in future we gonna see more difference.
Icon on iOS is bad :(