What's a good tool to use to collect UI inpirations and write down product ideas?
- Clean simple layout. Combined with BitBucket, it should give you the perfect amount of access to your projects. Alternatively, good old-fashioned folder sharing. Whether it's FTP clients like FileZilla or any of your current cloud-based file storage that allows for simple sharing.
- As easy as can be! Great tool to collect ideas and manage projects. Offers multiple data views for extra flexibility.
- For collecting UI, I use mostly Pinterest, easy to add screenshot or url and make collection private or public. For writing , evernote, paper dropbox or real paper & pencil still works :-)I find Pinterest very useful for creating inspiration boards.
- Great for creating workspaces and store each UI snippets along with notes, to-do lists and/or urls :DIt's the most flexible of any of the tools listed. Though it's not specific for UX
- Kaspars Dancis made this productWhimsical gives you an infinite visual canvas that's perfect for this. Plus it makes it super easy to add flows.Agreed. The infinite canvas is a great way to throw all the ideas out there at once. It's easy to comment on specific elements, and easy to bring web pages into the site. Simply paste in a URL and usually it will pull in a preview of the page.
- I use Milanote: https://www.milanote.com/ They have free and paid accounts. I use one board to store links and others per project to add images and inspiration. I also use boards in InVision when I want to share inspiration boards with team members.