- This one is my personal favourite as it serves tailored contents based on your daily habbits.
- I like to use Feedly, you can follow your favorite websites/Blogs and it shows all the relevant articles/news in a nice personalized Feed! 👍
I have been part of the beta and I love Sip! The short news stories just take a few minutes to read and I'm up to speed. I love how the app works and Sip is an app I'll keep on my iPhone.
I have been using Sip for a while now, but never received any notifications - that's probably because it's being officially launched only today. Let's see how this goes!
- Laserlike app solves exactly the problem you are describing. You can search anything and follow, and the app will bring you focused updates. It also learns from your usage and suggests interests that you might like. Give it a whirl!
I used it to keep track of company acquisitions as well as topics like game cheats, mushroom farming and product recalls. Then I expanded my interest lists include things like "charcuterie" and "michelin star restaurants in sf". Everything works really well.
The team has a crawler or indexer that doing realtime search and seems to be tracking social media as well. My interests are persistent and I can follow anything. I think was one of the top products Twitter was musing about building in 2017, but didn't.
The app has very promising potential, looking forward to watching it develop and find some stability with a solid use-case that makes me want to open it daily
- Jake Prins made this productFor the top tech stories of the day, you can check TechBites.io
- Eugen Vărzaru made this productIt's still an RSS reader, but it makes it easier to keep up with the news by prioritizing topics you like. You can also tell it to always show you everything that's published on favorite blogs. It's not an Android app, but rather it's a web app that works ok in a mobile browser.
- The Media part of New Snapchat is increasingly becoming my go-to destination for curated news that is specific and focused. The channel that I have been watching the most is SportsCenter. They post everyday at 5 AM and 5 PM, and give me the best updates on everything sports. I am still exploring other channels, but I think the quality of these channels will only increase over time.
This just another pivot and pitch to investors and to keep the evaluation higher. Don't forget if there's a free product in the market meaning that the users are the product themselves. Get more insight into people lives, no privacy whatsoever and selling back the data to the giants (Google)
Keep it up !
- AppLock-best known Android app in India Most downloaded app lock in Play Store. Protect privacy with password, pattern, fingerprint lock.Supports intruder selfie, incognito browser and multiple Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin accounts management. ★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries. ★ Over 300 Million users, supports 32 languages.