I'm looking for an Android app that brings me news it thinks I'll like. I want to move on from RSS, because I think it's too hard to keep up with. I want to be able to select topics I want to receive news from and I'd love for the app to have a great looking interface!
- This one is my personal favourite as it serves tailored contents based on your daily habbits.
- I like to use Feedly, you can follow your favorite websites/Blogs and it shows all the relevant articles/news in a nice personalized Feed! 👍
- Laserlike app solves exactly the problem you are describing. You can search anything and follow, and the app will bring you focused updates. It also learns from your usage and suggests interests that you might like. Give it a whirl!
- Jake Prins made this productFor the top tech stories of the day, you can check TechBites.io
- Eugen Vărzaru made this productIt's still an RSS reader, but it makes it easier to keep up with the news by prioritizing topics you like. You can also tell it to always show you everything that's published on favorite blogs. It's not an Android app, but rather it's a web app that works ok in a mobile browser.
- The Media part of New Snapchat is increasingly becoming my go-to destination for curated news that is specific and focused. The channel that I have been watching the most is SportsCenter. They post everyday at 5 AM and 5 PM, and give me the best updates on everything sports. I am still exploring other channels, but I think the quality of these channels will only increase over time.
- 1AppLockAppLock-best known Android app in India Most downloaded app lock in Play Store. Protect privacy with password, pattern, fingerprint lock.Supports intruder selfie, incognito browser and multiple Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin accounts management. ★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries. ★ Over 300 Million users, supports 32 languages.