I've been using ios/mac reminders, but I want something which will work on all the platforms including Android. I've been looking at todoist and any.do. Are there better ones that you guys rely on?
- Trello is great if you're working in a team and looking to manage everybody's to-dos. If you're using it as an individual, you could use it to slice and dice your tasks into sub-tasks, create a neat kanban style view. And yes, it works well both on desktop and mobile.I thought Trello was only great for teams. I was wrong. I've been using it for my solo project and love it. It is exactly what I want in a task management app and will expand with my team if I hire a few people.I use Trello for all things both business and personal. I have lots of boards for admin, content, marketing, but also have a few for my trips, shopping list, and personal goals. Because of its simple UI and great UX, Trello is a winner for me. Plus, it's free!
- Todoist is probably the gold standard for cross-platform todo. I've been a happy user for more years than I can remember. The lead dev, Amir, is a super sharp product guy. 👍I'm that weird guy who use Mac for work, Windows at home, and Android for phone. Todoist definitely helps me bridge my todo needs. Love their smart date feature.Can't tell you how much I love this app. Seamless accross all platforms (I use iOS, macOS and Windows 10). I love the speed and ease of use of it. Also the smart date feature is top notch and by far the best implementation of this kind of feature I've seen to date.
- Justin Nipper made this productI'd say give Taskful a shot. You can find Taskful in both the App Store and Google Play Store. We believe managing life should be easy and we think Taskful makes that happen. We're in the process of making Mac/Linux/Windows and web apps. So right now we're only mobile. But, that should change within the next couple of months. Full disclosure, I'm one of the makers and we try to be responsive on the line. :) So if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out. Hope you find something that works well for you.
- My go to! I really like the UI and how easy it is to share lists. Occasionally I have some syncing problems, but overall it delivers a great experience.
- Asana works really well too! Particularly love how you can follow-up on tasks through email reminders.
- It syncs easily between a lot of native apps. I personally use it on my iphone, apple watch and macbook. TickTick has one big plus for me and that is that I can add descriptions at every ToDo I add. That was one thing I really need as an entrepreneur and project manager.
- Zenkit is a great project management solution, that allows different data views on your projects like a mindmap, kanban board, spreadsheet, to-do list, and calendar. Switch views any time and be as productive as ever. Also available on desktop apps for Windows, Mac and Linux. Disclaimer: I work at Zenkit
- Another great tool for managing to-dos, capturing stray thoughts, and having a visual dashboard for brainstorming and planning things. It's cross-platform (has apps for all major platforms, works great on the Web).
- This is great for project management, and having your personal digital dashboard where you can manage and plan your workflow. Ideal for small and medium-sized teams, but it also works great for personal management. It's cross-platform and has apps for Mac, Windows and iOS so far. It works great on the Web.