Resume.io is made by UI maniacs, they polish each detail and mindfully track user activity to create really perfect interface. It's pity that I create resumes so rare, hope they will create more products in future!
Hello team !
Looks like you've bring something cool and new to HR.
The tool is really simple to use, the onboarding is great. UI is also great.
Once signed-up, I was really pleased to see that it wasn't only resume templates. Additional features like cover letters, sharing, application trackers are adding big value to the product.
I might desert my beloved InDesign, because it will be easier for me to maintain and update my resume I guess.
Even if I'm not looking for a job, I'd definitely comeback often to check how it is evolving and maybe use it for close friends or parents when it's needed.
- Guys, I found this in 2k18, and I'm happy that I found them from the very beginning. They combine Mailtrack + MixMax + Attach.io + WebSite tracking (ahhh looking forward to use that) + the best UX/UI I've found. It's really elegant and pretty. Sure it'll blow ours minds in 2k18
Really cool product to score leads: who is more interested in emails I sent. It is much easier to select leads among 100s of recepients, whom I should call first: obviously, those people who engage more with my presentations and docs.
Docsify is a must-have email marketing tools for those who close deals.
I recommend using Docsify, it's a great tool and have got one of the best customer support.
I was finally able to replace HubSpot's plug-in with a much powerful platform, Docsify!
Great work guys and keep rocking.
- It´s a flexible project management tool for task management, collaboration, database building and more. With the release of the desktop apps in February 2018 Zenkit grew even more and was covered in magazines all over the world. With its different views, every team member can organize his or her tasks in the way he or she wants to. In 2018 we see a big chance that Zenkit will grow fast because of new views, languages and features as well as the GDPR in Europe (Zenkit is developed by a German company). Note: I work at Zenkit!
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Pericles Rellas made this productFlowerling allows users to send flowers anytime, anywhere in a moment’s notice via their iOS device. Flowerlings bud, bloom, and wilt in real time with a lifespan of eight days... digitally! And, with every Flowerling sent, we plant a live tree in Madagascar through our partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects—Plus, the app comes complete with a real-time planted tree counter. And, with over 25,000 trees planted to date, Flowerling is well on its way to rewarding the planet by offsetting our global carbon footprint. With more and more people focused on the state of our planet, Flowerling allows users to do what they already love to do – send flowers – but in a new and unique way that brings joy and happiness to those who receive them, and makes a positive impact on the world we all share.
- Completely changing the way startups raise investment. They've automated the entire legal and shareholder management process for growing a startup - it's like an OS for your company. They're expanding overseas in 2018 🚀Getting things done on SeedLegals, whether it is a term sheet or an IP agreement, takes just a few minutes and in truth feels a bit like magic.Fantastic service that turns legals from a nightmare to a pleasure - fantastic peace of mind from having it there too, truly magical. Excited to see how it expands across the globe and in terms of legal offerings in 2018! Robot lawyers are such an exciting prospect... 🚀
A friend used this for their seed round, but I found that he still needed to understand some basics. Still: really useful.
They actually identified and corrected previous errors made by a legal firm
- 1/ Great product. Completely changed the way our team gets things done. 2/ Great team. New features are regularly added, and they're just the ones we need. 3/ No competition. There are a lot of doc apps, but none really get it right the way Slite does. It's hands down the best app my team and I have discovered in years, if you haven't tried it yet you're in for a treat!
We've been using Slite for a few months and it finally solved our long research for the perfect knowledge sharing app :)
The adoption by our team was impressive, and Slite makes our knowledge management a breeze
We've been using Slite for few months, and we can't be more happy. Best benefit is that it's a perfect way to improve transparency inside our team and to onboard new teammates!
Only 1–2 shows per day, and times may be inconvenient depending on your location.
They should show some sort of preview or have a tutorial / computer mode where you can play previous games.
The app itself is pretty nice and when it works, the experience is seamless.
Unfortunately, the games are frequently delayed and experience technical difficulties. Plus often you put the right answer but it doesn't register.
Also, the trivia questions are not very satisfying. Who cares what company
owns Waypoint? That's not an interesting piece of knowledge.
Also apparently the founder doesn't know how journalism works.
Would be great if there were more games each day and you could win different types of prizes. Like win an xbox, or Tesla, or $100,000.
Also, there are so many people commenting that it doesn't really make sense. Might be better to just show an explosion of multiple profile photos of the people that got a question right after the answer is given away.
When I played this game btw, I had about 4 other friends trying to help in order to win. Great word of mouth marketing established through that. Wonder if there is a way to gamify it with multiple friends within the app that way those "friends" wouldn't have to be in the same room as me, they could be helping me from their mobile app and incentivize them somehow.
The hosts are great so far! They are positive energy, say the right things, and engage the audience. I like when they mention twitter followers. I think you are on to something there from a marketing perspective but could def get more creative by shouting out influential players in the game and that have large followings or previously won games in the past. Lots you can do there.
Very impressed with the concept and execution. Well done.
- Listen to the best new podcast episodes with Breaker. Follow your friends to see what they’re listening to, and discover new shows that you’ll love. Like, share, and comment on your favorite episodes. Join the Breaker community and listen to the best stuff! Until I found Breaker I used to listen to songs (most of the time same popular songs) during evening walk and commute. But now, I have been listening to Breaker for six months and it has been getting magnificent with every update.
- Tons of momentum + good re-brand from dapulse + very passionate customer base (see our 2017 APPEALIE SaaS Award: https://appealie.com/saas-awards...). Plus project management is the type of tool that lends itself to some buzz / word of mouth. There were other winners @APPEALIE 2017 that I think will breakout (ChurnZero) but might not generate "buzz" based on nature of their product.
- I would like to recommend this app which you guys really need! VIP password manager is pro password manager to secure your accounts and passwords. It can autofill passwords in sites and apps on phones, tablets, and PC. Only you can open VIP with a password or fingerprint.
- Sujoy Chaudhary made this productBuyers are mostly introverts by default. They hate talking to salespeople, even if it's online chat. Instead, they want to figure out a product on their own before making a purchase decision. Airim gives them the right information effortlessly by combining search, chat and FAQs into one single widget on a website. Currently, thousands of people use it per second to make a quicker purchase decision and this number will only increase with time.
I really like the idea behind Instaaa - promoting your startup at the beginning is always tough and it's awesome to have a quick way to submit to a bunch of directories without the manual labor (and for a good price). I saw some reviews about the directories not being the best, but the list was updated recently with high quality sites. Excited to try it out!
I am not comfortable with the communication / marketing strategy adopted and thus would not recommend it. My ideal service would have price and rewards listed upfront and the list of submission directories would be checkable and of guaranteed quality.
I have tried many time trackers before I started to use TMetric, but each of them has its own cons. TMetric combines user-frinedly interface and a wide range of useful functions and integrations. Integration with Asana was one of the essential points for me. Also I like that Tmetric has a mobile time tracking app, so you can keep tracking of your activity out of office too.
I use Redmine + TMetric to manage my working activity and keep tracking of working hours and I am fully satisfied with these tools. TMetric helps me to stay productive and reduce the waste of time. Tmetric provides me with detailed time and tasks reports
- Sruti Raizada made this productSalesmate is a truly intelligent sales CRM helps sales reps be more productive, increases their sales and engage deeply with their customers. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses manage their pipeline, save time at all stages of the sales cycle and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. Website: https://www.salesmate.io/
- Zachary Martin made this productAfter months of closely examining the freelance marketplace, and the industry's inability to quickly get tech and web development micro-tasks done, it's really exciting to see the launch of www.Joule.ai General sentiments regarding the current freelance marketplace incumbents (Upwork, Fiverr, etc.) and the industry as a whole are quite negative. Go to Reddit and search topics such as "freelance" to see the attitudes people currently have. Check out some of the support tickets that Upwork posts on its Twitter account. It's not good, to say the least. Joule really did its research when it came to discovering what customers wanted and how a platform could help people get tech tasks done more quickly and simply. We're looking forward to seeing how Joule will revolutionize the freelance marketplace and hope you do too!
- Agile CRM is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. It has been rated as the best by: - G2Crowd, - Capterra, - TrustRadius Started in 2013, and it currently serves over 14,000 businesses worldwide! The management team has been recently recruited who have over 15 yrs of experience on an average! So, I am expecting them to go big especially in 2018, 19. And guess what it's a free tool! Try for free and share your feedback. :)
- It's a good news that there's a new unique startups will blow up in 2018. Now let’s take a look on one of the unique and best startup ideas of the world.I happen to know one of the electronics products that are suitable for low investment and Home's a very special new product called “Ifun Pocket Cinema”that I learned from the fair last week. I was surprised that this palm size projector is a lot more powerful than the ordinary projector on the market. With bulid-in battery, just connect with wifi or mobile hot spot, you can play movie at any place you want. For office use, you don't need to plug in the power cord .You can freely place it to any position and can be easily focused. It's much more convenient and time saving than normal projectors. You can also play movie to the wall to enjoy home theater or even play games with big screen, that's so cool ! What's more, you can even sit on the lawn and enjoy the outdoor movie theater, that's fantastic ! At present, the suppliers are looking for distributors all around the world, it's said that you only need to invest 300 dollars to become their distributor, there's no need to open physical stores, you can play movie in the community or in the square to attract customers, you can also rent to students or hotels to develop the market, the market prospect is sounds very good, Now I'm going to place a sample order to have a try, if you are interested, you can go to their website http://www.nicenovelty.com to check it.