- Keyword tracking, backlink exploration, content discovery - definitely my go to.I'm using Ahrefs for my personal blogs, business and at my current company as an SEO Manager. The features it has are really great and complete for monitoring competitors and steal their ranked keywords, monitoring rank position, site and content explorer, site audit, etc.
- Many features of other tools. For free!
- True that. Allows you to do literally everything!
- There is nothing better than Google Analytics. I am part of AeroLeads, we have been using it to monitor the web traffic and the content source on our website. It provides a freemium web analytics service which gives you multiple options to optimize your SEO activities.
- Its a great tool, allows to connect multi platforms and pull out the required metrics. For some vanity metrics is fine,but for some they deep dive in those cases integrate webmaster console to your google analytics and view reports there, its nice, best and cheap.
- We're using it since it connects with SEMrush and Google Search Console nicely!
- 2K-MetaK-meta provide a bunch of features for competitor analysis, good for keyword planning, content creation and optimization. And great feature of K-meta is SEO ready-to-send reports for you and your clients with more detailed competitors analysis.