- Reuben Salisbury made this productProductstash is a great free tool for building roadmaps, publish product updates and collecting/validating ideas. It's had a large overhaul with this version, not least a brand new UI. Key features * Single tool for roadmaps, updates and ideas * Keep stakeholders updated with what you're working on, through our interactive product roadmap * Keep your customers updated with product updates and embed these directly in your own website or web app * Allow your customers to vote on what you should work on next, with our public roadmaps * Allow your customers to submit their own ideas and vote on existing ideas, to help you validate and understand your customer's needsSuper for small-mid sized teams & organizations. We use it publish public roadmaps, collect ideas, publish product updates within our own app (through the widget), and to gauge demand through voting. Perfect for us, but for much larger organizations it may not be the best fit.
- We are using trello for display our roadmap to public, because easy to use and one place with our todo management
- I've been really impressed what the roadmap.space team has built. The elements I like the most are: - ability to follow ideas and features, with notifications by email - widget for embedding onto a website - integrations with other tools where you may collect feedback, like Intercom
- Aha! has a 30-day free trial that allows you complete access to the tool with unlimited users during your trial. Great for setting up your strategy and portfolio to see if it will work for your team.
- Try Craft visual product roadmap! Awesome UI and great workflow makes this tool the best for Agile product management
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productTry Hygger.io friendly roadmap with several competitive features. It'll definitely help to communicate direction and progress to your internal team and external stakeholders. I appreciate this solution, as it gives me a broad overview of all aspects of the product (goals, timeline, features, resources, and so on). I am sure you will easily customize this roadmap to your stakeholders as well.
- Productstash is a great free tool for building simple agile product roadmaps, managing release notes and collecting/validating ideas. The free version allows roadmap voting and idea voting, whilst the paid version allows you to share your roadmap publicly, enabling to collect feedback from customers etc. Would definitely give it a try!
- I think Priooo is really awesome. Found this to be the most easy to use tool I've come across. It's focussed around scrum product development. It allows you to set goals, define the epics that contribute to achieving the goals, and further down into features/userstories. Really powerful how a roadmap is created on the fly, based on what's on the backlog(s) of the team(s). Changes made to the backlog are reflected on the roadmap in real time. And I think the kanban board is the best I've used so far.