- We are using trello for display our roadmap to public, because easy to use and one place with our todo management
- I've been really impressed what the roadmap.space team has built. The elements I like the most are: - ability to follow ideas and features, with notifications by email - widget for embedding onto a website - integrations with other tools where you may collect feedback, like Intercom
- Aha! has a 30-day free trial that allows you complete access to the tool with unlimited users during your trial. Great for setting up your strategy and portfolio to see if it will work for your team.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productTry Hygger.io friendly roadmap with several competitive features. It'll definitely help to communicate direction and progress to your internal team and external stakeholders. I appreciate this solution, as it gives me a broad overview of all aspects of the product (goals, timeline, features, resources, and so on). I am sure you will easily customize this roadmap to your stakeholders as well.
- Productstash is a great free tool for building simple agile product roadmaps, managing release notes and collecting/validating ideas. The free version allows roadmap voting and idea voting, whilst the paid version allows you to share your roadmap publicly, enabling to collect feedback from customers etc. Would definitely give it a try!
- I think Priooo is really awesome. Found this to be the most easy to use tool I've come across. It's focussed around scrum product development. It allows you to set goals, define the epics that contribute to achieving the goals, and further down into features/userstories. Really powerful how a roadmap is created on the fly, based on what's on the backlog(s) of the team(s). Changes made to the backlog are reflected on the roadmap in real time. And I think the kanban board is the best I've used so far.