- I'm obsessed with Paste 2. It's SO GOOD. I used flycut before this, but it doesn't compare. The UI is really great. Saves different types of content (text or images) and you can quickly search for old snippets without taking your hands off the keyboard.I use this constantly. I agree with Mike that the the UI is great. The shortcuts are lifesavers and you can organize things in your clipboard into categories. The only thing I wish is that you could lock clipboard entries — sometimes I accidentally delete things.
- Alfred does many things super well, and clipboard management is one of them. Super easy to use with hot keys (cmd + alt + c) and searchable.Swiss-Army-Knife for Mac productivity.
- Does what it needs and then gets out of the way. It's the best clipboard manager I've tried!I nominate Tapbot's Pastebot Sync. Although it may not be the type of "Clipboard Management" tool you're looking for. It records all your copys and syncs with the iPhone companion app. and visa-versa.
- Essential tool as I do a ton of copying/pasting in my role as a Social Media Manager. It also is a godsend if you route your screenshot folder to Unclutter's dropdown folder. I have my directs download Unclutter, aText, BetterSnapTool as soon as they start working for me.
- 7FlycutFlycut is a free, simple and text-only clipboard manager. I love its Shift+Cmd+V shortcut which can cycle through latest 40 entries and paste directly into the current app.
- I use Unclutter as well as CopyClip. Unclutter is great for things like images, editing copied text, etc. And also doubles up as my quick note taker. But CopyClip is just way more simple to use for short texts and easily accessible from the menu bar. Nothing fancy, but gets the work done. fast.
- Keyboard Maestro is not a clipboard manager specifically, rather is a full-blown automation tool for your MacBook machines. You can easing create clipboards manually using variables to hold data you want to. This app is a must-have if anyone has a MacBook. It's totally worth the price and syncs between all your computers.
- Guillaume Bardet made this productHello Casey, I am the maker of MultiCopyPaste this isn't exactly for Mac OS it is a chrome extension which allows you to get ten additional copy/paste shortcuts. Hopefully it might come in handy to you one day!
- Clipboard management is one of the many things BetterTouchTool can do on macOS. Configure keyboard shortcuts, choose from a variety of paste options, search and edit clipboard entries, copy images, mark favorites, etc. Would love to see the feature get cross-device sync.