I have a portfolio of 20 crypto currencies. Would like to track/collect hourly prices for each crypto on individual exchanges (Bittrex for example). I have played around with IFTTT and Google Sheets but haven’t found a working solution yet that gives accurate results.
- Easy to use with good UI. They are no portfolio percentages but those are in the works.Cannot recommend highly enough. Great design. You can see portfolio percentages btw, you just have to change in settings.It's got fantastic design, and there is both a way to have watchlists and your own portfolio. You can see things in net increase or in % which is great. You can insert all the fees and such for every purchase and they have everything listed!
- Beautiful UI! With every cryptocurrency you will find also the story of that project.
- Cryptocurrently allows you to manually enter the number of coins/tokens you have in different currencies and see a live total for your portfolio in USD, EUR or GBP. You can also see live trades and charts and come back to your browser to keep an eye on your favourite cryptocurrencies. The data comes from the CryptoCompare.com API and shows market aggregates, apart from the live trades where you can choose a particular exchange.
- They have 24/7 real time prices and readable chartsMonitors real time price movements 24/7 with great design
- Emma made this productBitUniverse perfectly meet your requirement! It allows you to track/manage all your real-time crypto on different exchanges. The most fantastic part about BitUniverse is that it supports API auto-import, which means you just need copy and paste your exchange API then you can effortlessly check all your profit/loss.