- Easy to use with good UI. They are no portfolio percentages but those are in the works.Cannot recommend highly enough. Great design. You can see portfolio percentages btw, you just have to change in settings.It's got fantastic design, and there is both a way to have watchlists and your own portfolio. You can see things in net increase or in % which is great. You can insert all the fees and such for every purchase and they have everything listed!
Congrats @nicolasvh and the team at Opus Labs - this has to be one of the top hunt's of the year IMHO. I'm heavy into crypto HODLing, trading and watching and have tried EVERY crypto tracker available for iOS. It's pretty simple; no trackers come close to Blockfolio, until now. Delta is the first app that has seriously challenged Blockfolio. Even if the team doesn't grow the feature set, it is hands-down better than Blockfolio, both in UI and functionality. Add that to the upcoming features that Nicolas mentions in the last paragraph of his intro and this app is OFF THE CHARTS!
Multiple portfolios, desktop companion, and auto API integrations??? YES PLEASE!
Kudos to all of you!
Haven't found anything even nearly as good as this on the market. Solid team and product, excited for things to come. Export to CSV and ability to sync data to the cloud would be welcome features.
This app really does exactly what I need- monitors prices on the go for all my altcoins and projects I follow. The design is clean and easy to use, I really enjoy the app.
My son introduced me to this app and I LOVE it. Really easy to monitor coins, which is something we can talk about and connect on. I had a few issues with the app but Blockfolio support solved the issue within five minutes of writing them on live chat. Excellent service!
Great thing that guys are not rushing with CoinDex. Before the launch, they had been developing, testing and improving the app for a few months.
I love their patience and a serious approach. Way to go!
I have been using Coindex for a long time now and am constantly impressed by the time and care Josh and Cellaflora put into the project. There is an emphasis on perfection and testing the app's features before release and this has amounted to a polished and irreplaceable part of my iPhone. Coindex will always have a space on my dock and can't wait to see what they add next :)
- Beautiful UI! With every cryptocurrency you will find also the story of that project.
- Cryptocurrently allows you to manually enter the number of coins/tokens you have in different currencies and see a live total for your portfolio in USD, EUR or GBP. You can also see live trades and charts and come back to your browser to keep an eye on your favourite cryptocurrencies. The data comes from the CryptoCompare.com API and shows market aggregates, apart from the live trades where you can choose a particular exchange.
The application is really good. It is very similar to Robinhood and so, it makes it easy for me to transition.
Facebook login is a huge time saver and no nasty signups.
Missing RaiBlocks Coin - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/
Log in button doesn't work.
I heard this app is good? I hope it will if i will findout in Google playstore and, it is love to heard that 16years old girl made it. Definitely appreciated.. and Best of luck for future projects... keep this up.Never felt down if some one point out bugs or say negative... Always take that as a positive... Cheers😊
I'm still exploring the app but so far it delivers as promised.
- They have 24/7 real time prices and readable chartsMonitors real time price movements 24/7 with great design
The best place where to learn about crypto trading if you dont want to risk with your real money! Great design!
Regional Leader board feature is great
- Emma made this productBitUniverse perfectly meet your requirement! It allows you to track/manage all your real-time crypto on different exchanges. The most fantastic part about BitUniverse is that it supports API auto-import, which means you just need copy and paste your exchange API then you can effortlessly check all your profit/loss.
With a single glance you can see the status of your portfolio in a global way. Of course it is also possible to access each currency individually, where we can see the graphs at different times. We also have the possibility to choose what price we want to see (possibility of selecting different exchanges).
The functionality of tracking the percentage evolution of each currency in your portfolio in real time is great and very visual.
Something that I thought was magnificent is the graphic in which we can see with colors the evolution of the value of our portfolio in the different exchanges.
Finally, essential details, such as the possibility of selecting the currency in which we want to see prices (euro, dollar, yen... and many more).
As for the design, we can say that everything is in place. The graphics on small screens are a bit complicated to solve, but they have done very well. The price charts of each currency can be viewed at different times.
Application performance is superb, not a single unexpected shutdown. Since I have installed it, I have noticed that the battery lasts a little less. In 24 hours the average battery consumption of Bituniverse is 6%.
Data consumption is the only thing I don't like about this application. I say that I don't like it, but it couldn't be any other way because there are constant queries to be made to different servers. It's a bad thing to suffer and cannot be avoided, but if you are connected to WIFI there is no problem!