- I love Prezi as, visually, it takes the audience on a journey.Prezi is my all time favorite, the templates are really good especially the paid templates.
- Juraj Pal made this productIf you're also looking to add an interactive element to your presentation, try breaking your content with a few live audience polls. They don't just engage your audience, but also look great visually if you use the world cloud one for example: https://www.sli.do/features-polls
- It's simple to use, and the animations and design look extremely slick. A modern take on presentations.
- I found Slidebean awesome! Being in the analytics business I have to make several power points per week and each of them consume half a day. 80% of the time is spent on arranging shapes, textboxes, charts and tables. Slidebean automates all this, which frees up much of an analyst's time.
- The idea behind this website is amazing. Not only it has beautiful elements and easy to use UI, free plans, online presentation and many more features, it has a grid like story telling system. Let's say you have a business pitch with 10 slides, problem, solution, market size, ... These can be organized in linear way and you can add supporting material down the grid to answer questions etc. Also it has branding feature where you can save your Brand's color pallets and use it across teams.
- This is probably the only presentation tool you need for making great looking stuff. Comes with many integrations such as Framer, and also does an iframe (show webpage in presentation easily). If you really fancy some more advanced usage of presentations for teamwork, such as making them interactive by having viewers comment, note and respond to your slides and integrating it with Slack, I would recommend you check out Paste by Fiftythree which was just released in november 2017. Has a lot of potential imo
- Karen M. Atalyants made this productSwift Polling is an awesome engagement tool that's easy to use in classrooms, meetings and conferences and other events. It works with PowerPoint and you can accept votes via text and web. Swift has a gorgeous presentation mode and a smart pricing model / no limits on the numbers of questions or participants. There's a free plan to check it out and the rest of the plans are pretty reasonably priced as well. http://bit.ly/swiftpollingI think Prezi is great for making non-linear presentations, and PowerPoint is better for more formal events. I'd also recommend to try Swift Polling to spice up you presentation with a couple of web or SMS polls, live surveys or interactive Q&As. I used the tool for my events and really liked how it works. You can easily create a poll, share it with your participants (it provides a PowerPoint integration) and get the results in real-time.
- With Maglr you can let your agency create good looking main presentations with the professional editor. As a regular user/employee you can re-use these presentation pages with and combine them with easy to use template to tell your own story. Available as online link or present it offline with the iPad / Desktop app.