- I love Prezi as, visually, it takes the audience on a journey.Prezi is my all time favorite, the templates are really good especially the paid templates.
I was really excited to use this but was kinda left disappointed by the end result. I dislike the current Powerpoint too. What I do is, I make presentation slides on Adobe Illustrator and animate them using after effects and then combine them. It gives me much more freedom but also a lot of extra work... I can see the animation scope in Imaginators but the user friendliness is kinda missing
- Juraj Pal made this productIf you're also looking to add an interactive element to your presentation, try breaking your content with a few live audience polls. They don't just engage your audience, but also look great visually if you use the world cloud one for example: https://www.sli.do/features-polls
The templates help me create my slides easily and in no-time. I like the big preview of the templates which makes it easy to decide which one fits my needs best.
it's my app of choice when it comes to creating presentations
Love the interface for sharing documents, with an audio track, and am already thinking of a bunch of use cases. I'm going to start using this for my board decks. :-)
I've used Draftsend to add audio to slideshows I typically post to my blog using Keynote's embed feature. Lots of people have asked me to make video versions of these presentations and Draftsend has made it super simple for me to do so.
I also anticipate using it to walk clients through work I've done for them.
Overall, I've been very impressed and am excited to see it evolve!
- It's simple to use, and the animations and design look extremely slick. A modern take on presentations.
I can't believe that I never heard of this product before 1 month ago. I've been a keynote power user for 10 years, and this really has the potential to change the game. Thumbs up.
I really hope the team at slides.com continue to improve their product over time! Thanks!
- I found Slidebean awesome! Being in the analytics business I have to make several power points per week and each of them consume half a day. 80% of the time is spent on arranging shapes, textboxes, charts and tables. Slidebean automates all this, which frees up much of an analyst's time.
- Olga Vakulenko made this productThis one automatically applies corporate design in seconds :) you just need to draft text. The rest will do AI
Without Deckrobot I would have spent a few days doing the bloody proposal formatting by myself 🤦🏻♀️
I’ll give it a try for the next weeks. So far looks like a great help for my small business
AI are the best
- The idea behind this website is amazing. Not only it has beautiful elements and easy to use UI, free plans, online presentation and many more features, it has a grid like story telling system. Let's say you have a business pitch with 10 slides, problem, solution, market size, ... These can be organized in linear way and you can add supporting material down the grid to answer questions etc. Also it has branding feature where you can save your Brand's color pallets and use it across teams.
- This is probably the only presentation tool you need for making great looking stuff. Comes with many integrations such as Framer, and also does an iframe (show webpage in presentation easily). If you really fancy some more advanced usage of presentations for teamwork, such as making them interactive by having viewers comment, note and respond to your slides and integrating it with Slack, I would recommend you check out Paste by Fiftythree which was just released in november 2017. Has a lot of potential imo
- Karen M. Atalyants made this productSwift Polling is an awesome engagement tool that's easy to use in classrooms, meetings and conferences and other events. It works with PowerPoint and you can accept votes via text and web. Swift has a gorgeous presentation mode and a smart pricing model / no limits on the numbers of questions or participants. There's a free plan to check it out and the rest of the plans are pretty reasonably priced as well. http://bit.ly/swiftpollingI think Prezi is great for making non-linear presentations, and PowerPoint is better for more formal events. I'd also recommend to try Swift Polling to spice up you presentation with a couple of web or SMS polls, live surveys or interactive Q&As. I used the tool for my events and really liked how it works. You can easily create a poll, share it with your participants (it provides a PowerPoint integration) and get the results in real-time.
- With Maglr you can let your agency create good looking main presentations with the professional editor. As a regular user/employee you can re-use these presentation pages with and combine them with easy to use template to tell your own story. Available as online link or present it offline with the iPad / Desktop app.