- Definitely, the best resume service I ever used.
Resume.io is made by UI maniacs, they polish each detail and mindfully track user activity to create really perfect interface. It's pity that I create resumes so rare, hope they will create more products in future!
Hello team !
Looks like you've bring something cool and new to HR.
The tool is really simple to use, the onboarding is great. UI is also great.
Once signed-up, I was really pleased to see that it wasn't only resume templates. Additional features like cover letters, sharing, application trackers are adding big value to the product.
I might desert my beloved InDesign, because it will be easier for me to maintain and update my resume I guess.
Even if I'm not looking for a job, I'd definitely comeback often to check how it is evolving and maybe use it for close friends or parents when it's needed.
- Focus on the content, not the tool.Exactly! Give more emphasis on the Content.
- This is what I used for all my internship applications and what landed me on my current one. :) Simple to use, beautiful and sleek templates, single page format.
- The templates are the best I've seen, the ability to import and parse your data on LinkedIn is smooth and accurate, and the price is right. That's not the unfair advantage, though. The ability to effortlessly link your VisualCV to your own personal domain name or a subdomain, complete with visitor analytics, is what makes me such a huge fan.
So many gorgeous templates, some that turned my idea of what a resume could be on its head. Easily filled all the little details from my LinkedIn page, so all that was left was to conjure up those eloquent humble-brags that are the difference between getting hired and pounding the pavement.
I thought it was great.
Would be a wow factor to have content editing prompts like "Do you want to quantify your outcome for work at job X?"
i have a work ex across multiple jobs.. but i want to shift to analytics.. how can your tool help me?
- Oh, I like this one. Rather a cool service that uses AI. It even becomes a product of the day on Product Hunt.
I'm lucky to have used Skillroads to achieve my professional goal. Hooray!
It's easy to use resume builder. I got my resume really fast and it was polished and redesigned just perfectly! Thank you for such a great tool for all the employers-to-be!
Writing a catchy resume is the weak side for many people. Thank you to the whole crew that developed this website. It looks modern and you can choose from MANY services.
- Andrei Kurtuy made this productAn intuitive and professional builder. Based on extensive research we have built a tool that provides easily customizable templates, interchangeable fonts, themes, and layouts. We also have a built-in real-time content optimizer that analyses the content, layout, experience, and geolocation to provide immediate suggestions for the best possible content. Here are the highlight features: - All the sections needed is already provided by our tool, so you have more time to focus on creating a quality content - Layout optimizer checks that content is readable and aligned - Live feedback will provide with tips and examples - Automated synchronization - Multiple languages - all sections easily customizable to the language preferred - Templates are approved by recruiters and employers
I have used this CV builder for about half a year already and landed numerous interviews and a job with the help of it!
Good thing is that all of your CVs are kept in one repository and very easy to edit according the needs of your new prospect job description.
Say 6 months have passed and you want to update your old CV. But you forgot your damn password and have to go through everything again. The guys offer you a new access link in this case, so you don't have to worry about passwords or losing data.
I love this product. The company.. not so much. Customer support is slow to respond, if they respond at all, and they only reach out with canned messages about very specific issues. I imagine competitors offering a better customer experience will knock Enhancv out of the market in the next 2-3 years.
I was really excited to use this but was kinda left disappointed by the end result. I dislike the current Powerpoint too. What I do is, I make presentation slides on Adobe Illustrator and animate them using after effects and then combine them. It gives me much more freedom but also a lot of extra work... I can see the animation scope in Imaginators but the user friendliness is kinda missing
- Ish Jindal made this productThis might seem like an unusual way but yes people have been making their CV over a bot. Basically resume is like sharing a story about yourself and getting in conversation with the other person. What better way than doing this over chat. Here is an example of how Brenda does it - https://brenda.hellotars.com/con...