Looking to update my resume and would like to crowdsource opinions :) I need it to be able to export as PDF and do it in a way that it can be auto-scanned by application tools (my previous export was read backward by the application software (for instance my cell number would be )DCBA instead of ABCD). I could do it from scratch in Adobe, but I'm looking for something more efficient and cost-effective. Obviously the designs must be good! StandardResume is not working anymore for me and the dev is not replying to my messages /shrug.
- Exactly! Give more emphasis on the Content.
- This is what I used for all my internship applications and what landed me on my current one. :) Simple to use, beautiful and sleek templates, single page format.
- The templates are the best I've seen, the ability to import and parse your data on LinkedIn is smooth and accurate, and the price is right. That's not the unfair advantage, though. The ability to effortlessly link your VisualCV to your own personal domain name or a subdomain, complete with visitor analytics, is what makes me such a huge fan.
- Oh, I like this one. Rather a cool service that uses AI. It even becomes a product of the day on Product Hunt.
- Andrei Kurtuy made this productAn intuitive and professional builder. Based on extensive research we have built a tool that provides easily customizable templates, interchangeable fonts, themes, and layouts. We also have a built-in real-time content optimizer that analyses the content, layout, experience, and geolocation to provide immediate suggestions for the best possible content. Here are the highlight features: - All the sections needed is already provided by our tool, so you have more time to focus on creating a quality content - Layout optimizer checks that content is readable and aligned - Live feedback will provide with tips and examples - Automated synchronization - Multiple languages - all sections easily customizable to the language preferred - Templates are approved by recruiters and employers
- Ish Jindal made this productThis might seem like an unusual way but yes people have been making their CV over a bot. Basically resume is like sharing a story about yourself and getting in conversation with the other person. What better way than doing this over chat. Here is an example of how Brenda does it - https://brenda.hellotars.com/con...
- FreeResume made this productDisclaimer - I built this. Putting that aside, why should you use it? Because it provides a (growing) range of well designed resume and cover letter templates, and an easy to use interface. Best of all though, it's free (with no paid tiers) and no predatory pricing. Check it out!