- The free tier of Crisp is pretty good. It has a mobile app too.Crisp is better than intercom and the free tier is awesome.
Do not use this app. If you want to cancel subscription there support and CEO will say CANCEL it but they don't have any option for cancellation. They simply suck money out of your wallet. DON'T USE THIS!
Used it with a small number of test uers so not sure how they perform with a high traffic site. But the onboarding and installation are easy.
My colleague wrote a full article (https://buff.ly/2PM87TA) about Drift, Intercom and Crisp
Drift is a great product, but it lacked a few features we wanted
It also had some problems with loading
I used it more than 2 months in and I do not recommend it. Why?
- its slow. Tested via gtmetrix, here is 30-40% more make Ur site more slow
- default setting for free plan. Here is no tell in description what on your website EVERYtime will be open dialog window for new visitors. And its not possible to disable it for free plan. Do you know how an open chat window infuriates visitors on the first visit? About 20% of the traffic you lose is simply due to this setting. And drift turned ON and default to all free customers.
- support at free plan. First answer got immediately, next - 2 days, last - here is left 4 days and not answer.
- Ambi made this productGive SalesIQ a spin. Here is a more objective feature wise comparison of SalesIQ and Intercom, and did I mention that SalesIQ is listed as a leader in the live chat category on G2Crowd, good luck! https://www.g2crowd.com/compare/...
I like Sales IQ for the ability to track the leads and the probability of closing, a live chat which might turn out to be quite useful for B2B businesses aiming to close more deals through their website.
I have been using Zoho SalesIQ since the introduction of the bundle Zoho CRM Plus. It is very easy to implement and to use. It is lead scoring feature helps identify the visitors and prioritize them.
It s great tool
- Tawk.to is great. It tracks lots of things and has awesome features for free.Hey, this is really free, but I'm not sure about how it can really cover all your needs.
The whole site reads like it was translated to English through a Fiverr coupon. I still don't understand the service offering. It’s like they’re so wrapped-up in their own internal process to realize that visitors aren’t speaking their same language. (figuratively and literally)
I cancelled the free account because I really didn't understand how it works
The analytics section of this product is a joke compared to LiveChat. We use both (for different use cases) and are really unsatisfied with Freshchat. It's really hard to have a good grasp of your operation with such scant reporting capabilities. LiveChat offers much more customization and flexibility. I'd definitely recommend you use that.
It's also been unreliable of late, where several of our users are unable to use the chat. We've reported the problem and it took them about 5 days to detect it as a bug, and they've returned us an estimated 15 days for the bug to be fixed. This is way too long.
The only reason we haven't switched over completely is because to integrate LiveChat into our android app, we'd lose native support for push notifications and would have to implement it ourselves. We've researched chat apps quite a bit and definitely recommend LiveChat. We've looked at Intercom too and it looks very promising but would only make sense for us if we switched our e-mail support system (Zendesk) to Intercom as well.
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.
A great application to automate engagement with your visitors, focusing on personal approach towards your customers
We use Intercom as our primary communication tool with our SaaS users from Day 1 and have scaled with them since.