- Calendly is the best meeting scheduler out there! Let Calendly know your availability preferences and it’ll do the work for you, share your link and let people pick a time and the event is added to your calendar. It's that simple.
- When2Meet allows everybody to choose ranges of time that work for them over the course of preset number of days & shows where the majority of you overlap. I used to be a Doodle fanboy, but switched to When2Meet because they allow people to select specific ranges of their free time (as opposed to Doodle, which differentiates between being free from 2PM-3PM, 2:30PM-3:30PM, and 3PM-4PM. Tedious!). 🙅 I'm hesitant to trust AI & other such softwares until the bugs get worked out (eg. scheduling a coffee at a coffee shop that is closed at 9PM at night). This is low-tech, efficient, and free. 👨👩👦👦
- Every good thing about calendly, but free, smaarter and easier to use (plus built into your calendar).Like Joel said, this is all the good stuff from Calendly but easier to use and built into my calendar. And bonus, it's FREE. Best addition to my work flow with teams and so much more time back from removing all the back and forth around scheduling.
- We use Zoom to schedule all of our team meetings and even customer's ones. It is very helpful, it integrates automatically with any calendar you are using ( Google, Outlook) once a meeting is scheduled, sends reminders and very easy to use. Totally recommend!
- For use within a team, you should try out Flock. It has a meeting scheduler integration using which you can manage your entire team's calendar. You can create a meeting schedule with a primary agenda and location, and invite members to it. It also allows you to create multiple time-slots for individuals to choose from. Did I mention that Flock's free to use? It's also a cross-platform product. Works on mobile devices too. Oh, and there's an appear.in integration too!
- Google Calendar has a very useful "Suggested times" feature to find the best time to schedule a meeting, when the calendar of your coworkers are free. Easy and universal.I use it all the time to set meetings when it comes to communicating with my team. It's super easy, quick and simple. Plus, after finalizing the details, you can send personal meeting invites (as emails) to the participants of the meeting. They have the option to accept or reject the invite and even mark it a 'maybe', depending on their availability. The best free app I've used yet. :)
- Coordinate with many individual schedules, and automatically create combinations like Mike and Pam should be available with Rhea as an optional member (may or may not be available). Create your own combinations and automatically check individual schedules, add these appointments on their schedules, allow your team members to manage only their own availability, restrict some schedules to your team only and send automated email/SMS reminders.
- I would recommend using Agile CRM that comes with appointment scheduling feature. With Agile CRM appointment scheduling, you can integrate multiple calendars. You also can display your calendar online to help people book an appointment with you. It also helps you to collect contact info of all your visitors. With Agile CRM, appointment scheduling you can also send calendar invites automatically by creating desired workflows. All-in-all it's a decent feature that is available for free to use.
- Keeping up with teacher and parent is faster and easier than ever. Share updates and photos, engage with friends and Pages, and stay connected to communities important to you. This app basically works on three profiles 1.Owner/ Principal * Owner can handle multiple schools and multiple roles with single login it so easy every detail will be on your fingertips. * Now have in-house social media with notice creating your event and sharing pictures with school. * Find every single details of your teacher and it’s so easy that you can change schedule by just selecting the teacher from the present list. * Very easy to use for their day to day school management problems. * During PTM just search the name of student and can find the profile, attendance, homework result details in just a click. * Join the digitalization and enjoy the connection with parents Design your own school on www.home.bbedut .com 2. Teacher/ Staff * Less than 30 second challenge just voice out the name of the student and clicks only on absent and leaves. Still miss someone can change it any time any place. But only by the teacher who took the attendance. * Why to discuss about the homework well you can send it just on click and even attachment can be sent in the form of image, pdf, excel. Even result can be schedule with timing so ease your voice and pen enjoy to connect with whole class with single clicks. 3. Student / Parents * Now it is so easy to connect to the school and find every updates about the school on your app. * Connected with school on tracking of your bus and providing leaves to the school. The Blackboard app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It's also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing. It's easy have full control over your photos and privacy. The security is the most important patch in which we provide NDA with Schools on individual Data Security. Blackboard is Free and always be because our company vision consists of to help each single child on this planet to fulfill their dreams. The most important desktop features of Blackboard is data entry part and managing multiple things from web it can be only govern by the Owner and principal of the school at www.home.bbedut.com