PFMs are software tools/apps that help track spending, plan purchases and generally keep your finances in check. I'm looking for an app which allows me to get insight into where my money goes, where I spent too much... Something which helps me to improve my spending habits and my overall awareness over my financial status and therefore helps to better budgeting. Ideally mobile (iOS) app together with webapp or macOS app.
- I love Mint for a lot of reasons, and this does most of the pro features. Budgeting and goal setting is anazing.Works with most banks and is cross platform
- Easily the best personal finance app I've ever used. It supports multiple currencies, budgets, incomes, expenses. The ability to both categorize and tag expenses makes it super useful. Can't recommend enough.
- I've tried, what it feels like, every personal finance app and I always come back to Clarity Money. The UI is simple, they track subscriptions (where they can help you cancel/renegotiate subscriptions and bills), and also monthly and categorical spending.
- Plum also offers a really nice user experience. It's less comprehensive than other solutions, but focuses on what matters to most people: saving money. It's also really fun, which is not something you can say about most finance-related products.
- Irakli Agladze made this productLet's start with the statement that I'm a maker of Combine, so that's why I'm recommending it :) But actually, Combine is exactly what you're looking for – intuitive, quick and simple to use. An iOS app that tracks multiple bank accounts from multiple countries simultaneously we've launched on Product Hunt today and hunters can get a first month of premium subscription for free