- So I may or may not have written a Fetty Wap parody called Zap Queen, I love Zapier so much. I think my favorite and most useful integration is Slack, because it's completely changed the way I receive notifications and communication in *every* process. Now that's impact! What I did is create a personal productivity dashboard, pretty much. All important notifications like emails from certain recipients or with certain trigger words, new leads for my freelance business, new sales of my course...anything important gets an immediate Slack notification through Zapier so I can see it right away without having to keep my email open and check my CRM all the time, etc. I also get certain social media notifications there, a roundup of my new email subscribers each day so I can review and send personal outreach when applicable, new assignments from my clients via Trello and Asana, all piped through there. I'm "checking in" on other websites and systems so much less now! 🙌
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
- Tools: Pipedrive CRM, Wishpond, Facebook Lead Ads, Zapier JS. My team and I needed to improve/automate the way we communicated to leads that were in different stages of the sales cycle. We use Facebook Leads Ads to generate cold/medium leads. Once they convert they get sent to Pipedrive CRM using Zapier. In Pipdrive we have 8 different stages of the sales cycle. New Lead, Engaged Lead, Consult Scheduled ... Won and Lost. Whenever a Lead Owner moves a lead to a different stage, we use Zapier to send the new stage details to WIshpond Marketing Automation. Wishpond then triggers a set of emails that are personalized using merge tags from the Lead Owner from Pipedirve to send emails every two days. They get sent 6 emails per stage or until move from one stage to the other by the Lead Owner. Coolest Part: Leads should never be classified as lost! When a lead owner moves a lead to the Lost Stage, we then track the lead's behaviour using Wishpond tracking pixel. If the Lead ever again visits the pricing page twice within 2 weeks, They automatically get moved to the New Lead stage in Pipedrive.
- I've hooked up the Zapier Push extension to Beeminder and RescueTime and Habitica and in turn, the different aggregations of all the small habits I'm trying to change that I've listed in the Zapier Push interface are, slowly but surely, helping me get over my issues with procrastination and going off on tangents and even poor posture. The getting dinged real dollars thing definitely ends up being very motivating though, especially since I'm not sure how to quickly even turn off my set goals in Beeminder all at once.
- 4Action Recorder - No coding alternate to Google Tag Manager.
Track and send the customer data to marketing toolsVishnu Vankayala made this productTrack everything about users across all the apps and set up workflow in Zapier. We use Zapier for multiple purposes: a) Whenever a signup occurs on the website, we track the event using Action Recorder and send it to Zapier. Zapier then sends the event to Slack channel and Salesflare. b) When a user finishes the onboarding flow, we trigger an event. c) When we did the cold emails campaign, we synced the entire data from the campaign via Zapier from Quickmail so we know who has opened the email and who did not. If a user visits the website we were able to identify the user and push the data back into all our marketing tools. d) Pushed data back and forth from CRM to various campaign management tools for drip campaigns.
Great software that instantly allows you to record visitors' actions and push the information to your desired SAAS platform. Low learning curve, and the support from the team is great - they'll help you resolve any issues, and their response time is very fast. Highly recommend!
We have used it for 6 month, we were looking for a tool to increase the efficacy of our time tracking and productivity, and TMetric turned out to be perfect! It's ingrained in our daily routine now. Highly recommended!
I am glad to share my personal opinion about TMetric - time tracker for Linux.
TMetric helps you to be more productive and manage your tasks and time. When I started to use TMetric I have noticed that I became more productive at work as I know how much time I spend for each task and I managed to reduce the waste of time.
- Settle in for a rather complicated flow! For a property manager - Zapier can be like gold dust if you set things up correctly. We managed to create a flow which helps us to keep track of all pending requests and send out emails to the owners we deal with to let them know about the bookings. This is a multi stage zap which are the best and allows you to do multiple things. First we parse the email for the relevant information. We then send this to a database to look up part of the parsed email. From this we have the listing internal name and the details of the owner and we can use that to create an email. We can also add the booking to a CRM and add the value and finally add an activity such as 'send check in 7 days prior to check in'. Really love Zapier and the flows you can build are pretty much limited only to your imagination. Pushing out 10 stage flows with the filter, formatter and other internal zapier tools really is super powerful and will enable you to automate a lot of your business. There are a lot of tools available for commercial AirBnB hosts these days but they all either charge u per property or a % of your total earnings. This adds up and realistically you can build something just as strong on top of the tools you already use, via zapier.
- Sruti Raizada made this productSalesmate is a truly intelligent sales CRM helps sales reps be more productive, increases their sales and engage deeply with their customers. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses manage their pipeline, save time at all stages of the sales cycle and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. With Zapier integration you can connect Salesmate to thousands of apps including MailChimp, Slack, GoToMeeting, Type Forms, Gravity Forms, etc. to integrate with Salesmate without writing a single line of code.