As a student, curious to hear others thoughts.
- 7Creativity 365My most used apps were a part of Creativity 365 suite by Kdan Mobile - an animation app (Animation Desk), video-editing (Write-on Video), a notes app (NoteLedge), a phone scanner (Pocket Scanner) and a web markup app (Markup). I've used Write-On video quite often for creating/editing video projects for and outside of school, while NoteLedge was great for taking notes during lectures for self-study, journaling and collecting bookmarks/references. The other apps came in handy as well, although my favorites were NoteLedge and Write-on video because both were fun to use and since I used both these apps on my phone, all my projects were portable. I think this suite is a good choice for students that want to stay organized, motivated and have fun.I think the Creativity365 software has the essential apps that all students will find quite useful. Each app is unique in its own way - whether video editing, taking notes, marking up documents or creating animation. All apps work well together and separetely and are a great way for students to venture out and do something creative.
- Going to think a little outside the box here and go with Coinflash. College is a time to start saving money for your future, but you likely don't have too much to work with. Coinflash is a great way to start slowly investing in crypto with your spare change. Shout out to the maker, @louis_lapat :)
- One of my favorite apps and perfect for avoiding distractions when trying to study :) Set a timer for how long you cannot touch your phone. The more time you stay focused, the more coins you get to plant virtual trees in your forest (if you touch your phone, your tree dies!). The best part is that coins can eventually be used to plant real trees!
- 1LanesMike made this productLanes is big with the studyblr community and has built lots of features just for them! Pomodoro timer, notes, squads (so you can compare productivity with friends) and more neat features to keep you productive. Can't promise you an A+ in your finals, but Lanes will definitely keep you focused.
- 1AppLockMobile security is more and more important nowadays, that’s why I think no matter who you are, what you do. You will need an app to protect your phone! I am using this app called ‘AppLock’, which is amazing because it can lock all of my apps, images even videos. This app is always on my list when it comes to app recommendation. The one thing that I like the most about this app is that it can take photos of the person who’s trying to unlock your phone! This feature is really funny because I always got the intruder selfie notification from my kids. They are trying really hard to unlock my phone for video games. If you are a cautious people, you really do need one of this app.