- Finally something that is actually intuitive, behaves like other apps and doesn't make you think, "Well, I guess my identity is getting stolen today." Happy to pay a fee on transactions for that peace of mind.Coinbase is without a doubt the easiest place for a beginner to buy bitcoin. It also serves as a safe place to store bitcoin, ether, and litecoin if you don't want to manage your private keys on your own.Coinbase is super easy for beginners, but be ready that you will encounter downtime as soon as markets start to move a bit more. - Temporary outages are standard for crypto exchanges, but coinbase seems to handle them a bit better than others (kraken for example). + 1 click buying with creditcard works great as well.
Coinbase is there to get you started; it's easy to use and understand what you're doing. The transactions feel safe enough, and it protects you from buying too much at once. It genuinely seems like they take care of their users, especially new ones.
I have been waiting for a week now for my funds to become available on coinbase and they still are not. Plus, I have had zero feedback from the support team for a week now. Do not put your money here. Seriously.
- Alexander Isora 🦄 made this productWhen it comes to trading, one should follow all the news and events that happen in the Bitcoin ecosystem 🚀 I recommend CoinBuzz.stream. It is a simple cryptocurrency news aggregator that I have created. CoinBuzz.stream collects data from multiple API and displays info in a form of friendly Trello-style cards. Currently, 100 top coins are supported, and the number is growing.
Congrats @nicolasvh and the team at Opus Labs - this has to be one of the top hunt's of the year IMHO. I'm heavy into crypto HODLing, trading and watching and have tried EVERY crypto tracker available for iOS. It's pretty simple; no trackers come close to Blockfolio, until now. Delta is the first app that has seriously challenged Blockfolio. Even if the team doesn't grow the feature set, it is hands-down better than Blockfolio, both in UI and functionality. Add that to the upcoming features that Nicolas mentions in the last paragraph of his intro and this app is OFF THE CHARTS!
Multiple portfolios, desktop companion, and auto API integrations??? YES PLEASE!
Kudos to all of you!
Haven't found anything even nearly as good as this on the market. Solid team and product, excited for things to come. Export to CSV and ability to sync data to the cloud would be welcome features.
Great thing that guys are not rushing with CoinDex. Before the launch, they had been developing, testing and improving the app for a few months.
I love their patience and a serious approach. Way to go!
I have been using Coindex for a long time now and am constantly impressed by the time and care Josh and Cellaflora put into the project. There is an emphasis on perfection and testing the app's features before release and this has amounted to a polished and irreplaceable part of my iPhone. Coindex will always have a space on my dock and can't wait to see what they add next :)
- It's really amazing Bitcoin and Ethereum Wallet, You can easily purchase and keep track of bitcoin and ethereum in one place.
- Hi @Kesav I would suggest bitstamp if you want to get the bitcoins for cheap as almost all exchanges in India are selling bitcoin for 15-25% premium over the international rates. I won't suggest coinbase unless you have a relative or friend (whom you can trust) in an european country or Australia, Singapore etc. as coinbase still doesn't support trading in India. Zebpay, Coinome and Coinsecure are my recommendations if you wish to trade in an Indian exchange. You can keep the bitcoins at the exchange wallet (which means they are controlling the private keys for you) but I'm damn sure that you got to know about the recent hack news. So I recommend you to buy a hardware wallet like Trezor (which I'm using) or Ledger Nano S and control the private key yourself. To track the price volatility (for bitcoin), I recommend you to visit https://www.bfxdata.com/orderboo... or tradingview. You can follow some great twitter handles for more insights. Like ... Max Keiser, Andreas, Lopp etc. Personal Recommendation: Don't buy BCH or BCC (aka Bitcoin cash, aka Bcash) thinking that is bitcoin because that campaign is there all over internet. Roger, Craig and Juhan is behind this and this spoils the idea of a decentralised financial system. There is only one bitcoin, which is BTC. Happy trading :) #BTCisBitcoin #BcashIsBcrash
- Lower fees than coinbase, but trading in multiple cryptocurrencies is possible. Only to withdraw in USD, you need to link a Coinbase account.
I have been using CryptoPort (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jsd.cryptoport&hl=en) which support more exchanges. That app also shows profits in BTC / Fiat. Only small issue I have with that is that for showing profits, the initial investment is only in BTC or Fiat currency. No ETH support.
P.S: I am just a happy end user of the CryptoPort app. If this app evolves to be better, I will jump on this one surely.
It's a promising app