Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
- Check out Zenkit. It´s a flexible online project management tool that offers many different data views like for example mind-map, spreadsheet, list, calendar and kanban board. These can be switched between anytime. Also Zenkit offers great collaboration features. Disclaimer: I work for Zenkit
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Gregory Lefort made this productBest way to share tasks and sync with your team. For teams who are looking to manage their projects faster and easier.
- At first, it looks too complex if you're not familiar with SCRUM, Agile etc. But it's totally worth the effort to familiarize yourself with Jira. Highly configurable and easy to use in the end.
- GenieBelt 🏗 made this productGenieBelt probably would be the easiest option to track construction, engineering, architecture projects. Basically - it's an advanced Gantt chart software, with developed communication, overviews, documents modules. Compared to other platforms, GenieBelt is extremely easy to use - you can just start right away, without specific construction management knowledge. And of course, GenieBelt is very convenient on mobile (iOS & Android) and is cloud-based. GenieBelt works well both for small & medium-sized businesses & large enterprises.
I'm a big fan not only of BaseCamp, but also their founders' books (Rework, Remote, Getting Real) and blog posts. Their work philosophy is amazing and it's reflected on the clean and concrete software.
I really enjoy managing all aspects of my company with BaseCamp
Great and helpful app! I use Basecamp integration with TMetric in all my projects, for me this is the most convenient way to track my time for any activity in Basecamp
- MeisterTask is enough for my small business, I can use it for private tasks and projects too, it has some nice advantages over Trello like automatic task actions, task relations and integrated time tracking. And it comes from Germany. Ps.: MeisterTask works well with MindMeister.I used Basecamp when I worked on a team of 5. It was remarkably easy, intuitive, and had ways for us to schedule tasks related to projects and assign them to each other. Also a small chat feature built in that we used as a whiteboard of sorts.
I would definitely recommend this over Trello. It has a smaller user base and therefore less support, but it is still worth the switch. While the free plan is amazing and I used it for over a year, the paid plan is even more awesome and is a very fair price for what it offers.
I've used KanbanFlow for two years (maybe more) to track personal tasks, work stuff, projects, and more. I highly recommend it!
This app is simply amazing! I have been using this as my replacement to Google Spreadsheets. The features inside of this amazing service are endless. If you have lots of data and want to organize it efficiently, this is the app for you :)
We started using Airtable to manage our content projects at work. After using it for a month, I decided I liked it so much that I signed up for Zapier and Airtable to manage my personal projects as well. It has completely changed everything.
- I was introduced to Roadmap the other month and to be honest, I'm really impressed with how well it's coming along. It takes the approach of leveraging user/stakeholder feedback to generate ideas and user stories, but in the end it works very well (and integrates with github right out of the box).Brittany Fuller made this productThanks for the feedback, John! We built Roadmap, but we also use Roadmap to plan weekly releases since we launched (here on PH last October). I love how Roadmap keeps us focused on development people care about and how it helps us create beta groups and do more effective product research. Engagements from our public roadmap keep us motivated and help us communicate with customers. You can check it out here --> https://roadmap.space/public-roa...
I only found Roadmap in the last week, but I've instantly seen it's potential, and have really enjoyed getting set up and starting to build out a backlog.
I could see this being used for a variety of things, not just technology product management. I'm setting up a new impact studio, and we often take a participatory approach to developing ideas, so this could work as a really neat solution for us to centralise research and ideas.
Very expensive, In fact, a free plan is one project and it's impossible to work with it, paying $ 25 for 20 projects? It seems too expensive to me ...
love the product, it is simple and easy to use
Wonderful product. Was one of my favorites, even though it had tons of bugs in it's first year, was happy to pay.
Then one of those bugs broke my account. Customer support is unresponsive / slow / sometimes just closes your ticket and doesn't bother responding to basic problems like "I can't update my payment details".
Then they lost all my data. So, yeah. Wonderful product, until I had to deal with Pipefy's support team, and they lost all my data.
This is the swiss army knife of cloud flexible process management tools covering a broad spectrum of use cases like task management, all of the acronymn things - PM, BPM, BPO, CRM, perhaps even backend for a headless CMS. I have only used it a week but it's already got an easier to use and easier to administer interface w/ more intuitive administration, greater flexibility and more features out of the box than any of the alternatives like Trello, Asana, JIRA, etc. Shocked at reviews which must be from original mvp launch?
- I personally use this more than Trello. It just works and its super easy to use and manage. Another good thing I like about this is that it is super flexible, you can jot down multiple ideas on a section. Anyone looking at your plan gets the flexibility to either get a jist of what it is at the same time also allows flexibility to deep dive into sections which I feel is super powerful.
- Shiv Sharma made this productTaskworld is one of the fastest growing task/project management apps in the market. It combines visual boards, team messaging and project analytics into one easy app. It started out as Task Management System (TMS) in 2006 and after years of fine tuning, opened for subscription in 2016. In just under a year, it's being used by thousands of companies worldwide including market leaders like Accor, AT&T, Accenture, E&Y, Capgemini, Amazon, Hugo Boss and Kodak.
- Bitrix24 is great. It's free, like Trello and Asana, but has client management, Gantt, quotes and invoices that none of the free PM solutions offer. You can create 'extranet' workgroups for external use access. Collaboration via email is supported as well. See https://www.bitrix24.com/feature...
We have used it for 6 month, we were looking for a tool to increase the efficacy of our time tracking and productivity, and TMetric turned out to be perfect! It's ingrained in our daily routine now. Highly recommended!
I am glad to share my personal opinion about TMetric - time tracker for Linux.
TMetric helps you to be more productive and manage your tasks and time. When I started to use TMetric I have noticed that I became more productive at work as I know how much time I spend for each task and I managed to reduce the waste of time.