If you use multiple tools, such as one tool for chat and another for task management, please describe how you incorporate all of them into your workflows.
- We love taskade since it combines all the essential tools in one single app. You can chat, write, and manage tasks in realtime and it helps us stay focused without having to switch between multiple apps. Some templates that helped us get started https://www.taskade.com/templates
- Check out http://zenkit.com! With Zenkit you have a great overview over your projects and task, while working with your team effectively. Data-view options like mind-map, kanban-board, spreadsheet, calendar and to-do lists allow you to keep track of everything. Teamwork-friendly features like “Assign-to” and commenting allow teams to be more productive and get more done.
- Laure Albouy made this productCheck out Slite if you're looking for a simple writing collaboration tool with a real-time editor and an intuitive structure. It totally transforms the way teams work create, share and collaborate on content. We use it from anything ranging to meeting notes, weekly agendas, knowledge sharing and content collaboration.One of the coolest app I recently discovered. Perfect to create, share and collaborate on content!
- Obvious choice for team communication :)A must use. Been a huge boost for my team at cutting down on inbox clutter/email jail. Also helps us stay connected as we shift between two offices and communicate with remote team members.
- It's a good collaboration tool where you can assign tasks as well. It's acquired by Atlassian now.I love Trello and use it for project management and as a personal to-do list. It's super simple but I find that it's better to keep project management tools simple for most effective use.
- There are so many video conferencing tools these days but Zoom really stands out because of its ease of use (which is super important because we all know how annoying it is when you're having technical issues during a meeting).
- Check out Forest (www.forestadmin.com) if you're looking for a robust and friendly back office solution to access and manipulate data. Unleash your team’s productivity with multiple dashboards and data-views features, conversation module (assign teammates, leave notes, and communicate directly through Forest where all your data is), workflows-mapping, smart actions, ...
- 8WorkstreamsCheck out Workstreams + Slack! Collaboration means communication, and Workstreams lives in your Slack channels! what better way to collaborate then right in your discussions. Create tasks based on ideas and have them all in a Kanban Board. Each status update is shared with your team, so collaboration is seamless.
- Vlad Calus made this productPlanable might help, if you're looking to collaborate on content and resolves tasks when it comes to editing or implementing feedback from teammates and clients. You can also easily attach files to the comments and get approval on all the posts.
- Sammy Schuckert made this productWe use Lito alongside Slack, Trello, Box, and Google Docs, and Calendar. Lito drastically reduced the number of chat messages we sent on Slack. It helps us to feel more connected through voice. The included screen sharing capability right from the browser is a great feature to share your desktop with your teammates quickly – no need to set up a dedicated call anymore only to share your screen.
- Simple, budget-friendly and with all necessary task management features. - One tool for the whole company (no need to buy different tools for tech and non-tech teams) - Kanban and Scrum support - Quick team communication (threads, mentions in commenting) - File sharing - Easy-to-use and doesn’t require much time to master Give it a try for sure :)
- 5SamepageWe use Samepage and couldn't live without it. It has all of the collaboration tools we need in one place: * team chat * video conferencing * real-time document editing * file sharing * task management * shared calendars We're a design agency. We use Samepage to share our art files, videos, etc. with our clients, but we also use it internally to manage our projects because it does such an amazing job of letting us share progress and ideas easily. Check out https://www.samepage.io
- Adeline Casagranda made this productWith Gmelius you'll get a great experience of team collaboration tools in Gmail. Keep an eye on every project of your team with Kanban boards. Assign email, Share notes, your Inbox, as well as templates to optimize your workflow on a daily basis.
- 5Troop MessengerTroop Messenger is simple to use by any novice user. Business owners and teams can easily connect to it for its well-designed features.. Its powerful feature-kitty gets updated with highly functional additions at its every version release. It allow intra-office communication and collaboration for teams with one-on-one messaging and unlimited groups. Trust me, give a sure shot to try out the application.Troop Messenger for a year, and I found we chose a good and simple to use application for our daily team interactions for all of our project updates. This tool has been exclusively built for providing happy team collaboration. It made me to easily interact with all my peers on all my projects and on the regular task updates with features. - Three Features I like the most in Troop Messenger is Forkout, Burnout and Audio Messaging. - It makes reach my team members and groups just at the touch of a button.
- 3Contus Fly - Chat & Messaging APII will suggest Contus Fly, It is a solution to build a real-time chat app in android & iOS. It helps enterprises overcome the shortcomings of security, user moderation, scalability as in common chat apps with an enterprise-grade chat app of their own.