- Check out http://zenkit.com! With Zenkit you have a great overview over your projects and task, while working with your team effectively. Data-view options like mind-map, kanban-board, spreadsheet, calendar and to-do lists allow you to keep track of everything. Teamwork-friendly features like “Assign-to” and commenting allow teams to be more productive and get more done.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- It's simple to use and great for small teams. We use it daily for team collaboration and task management.
I recommend Asana to everyone who is trying to get a more organized life.
It's good to everything, it's free (until 15 members) and you can choose from 2 different styles: list or board. You can create unlimited projects, you can share tasks between projects with a click, there are chat boxes in every task, it's user friendly and their help forum is ultra helpful even if you never payed a penny to them.
I can't live without Asana. Just the most amazing thing ever.
I've used a few project management tools in the past and Asana is the only one that makes me genuinely happy and more productive (at work and with my side hustles).
I can't recommend this tool enough for its ease of use, features and user experience. As a cherry on top, Asana's vision to help teams collaborate and do their best work is one that I can personally identify with!
- Laure Albouy made this productCheck out Slite if you're looking for a simple writing collaboration tool with a real-time editor and an intuitive structure. It totally transforms the way teams work create, share and collaborate on content. We use it from anything ranging to meeting notes, weekly agendas, knowledge sharing and content collaboration.One of the coolest app I recently discovered. Perfect to create, share and collaborate on content!
We've been using Slite for a few months and it finally solved our long research for the perfect knowledge sharing app :)
The adoption by our team was impressive, and Slite makes our knowledge management a breeze
We've been using Slite for few months, and we can't be more happy. Best benefit is that it's a perfect way to improve transparency inside our team and to onboard new teammates!
- A must use. Been a huge boost for my team at cutting down on inbox clutter/email jail. Also helps us stay connected as we shift between two offices and communicate with remote team members.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
- It's a good collaboration tool where you can assign tasks as well. It's acquired by Atlassian now.I love Trello and use it for project management and as a personal to-do list. It's super simple but I find that it's better to keep project management tools simple for most effective use.
I just started using this with my marketing team at work, and so far it seems to be an efficient way to coordinate on projects. Now if I can just remember to log in and actually use the boards...
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
- There are so many video conferencing tools these days but Zoom really stands out because of its ease of use (which is super important because we all know how annoying it is when you're having technical issues during a meeting).
- Check out Workstreams + Slack! Collaboration means communication, and Workstreams lives in your Slack channels! what better way to collaborate then right in your discussions. Create tasks based on ideas and have them all in a Kanban Board. Each status update is shared with your team, so collaboration is seamless.
- Check out Forest (www.forestadmin.com) if you're looking for a robust and friendly back office solution to access and manipulate data. Unleash your team’s productivity with multiple dashboards and data-views features, conversation module (assign teammates, leave notes, and communicate directly through Forest where all your data is), workflows-mapping, smart actions, ...
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- Simple, budget-friendly and with all necessary task management features. - One tool for the whole company (no need to buy different tools for tech and non-tech teams) - Kanban and Scrum support - Quick team communication (threads, mentions in commenting) - File sharing - Easy-to-use and doesn’t require much time to master Give it a try for sure :)
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
- We use Samepage and couldn't live without it. It has all of the collaboration tools we need in one place: * team chat * video conferencing * real-time document editing * file sharing * task management * shared calendars We're a design agency. We use Samepage to share our art files, videos, etc. with our clients, but we also use it internally to manage our projects because it does such an amazing job of letting us share progress and ideas easily. Check out https://www.samepage.io
I have tried many time trackers before I started to use TMetric, but each of them has its own cons. TMetric combines user-frinedly interface and a wide range of useful functions and integrations. Integration with Asana was one of the essential points for me. Also I like that Tmetric has a mobile time tracking app, so you can keep tracking of your activity out of office too.
I use Redmine + TMetric to manage my working activity and keep tracking of working hours and I am fully satisfied with these tools. TMetric helps me to stay productive and reduce the waste of time. Tmetric provides me with detailed time and tasks reports
- I will suggest Contus Fly, It is a solution to build a real-time chat app in android & iOS. It helps enterprises overcome the shortcomings of security, user moderation, scalability as in common chat apps with an enterprise-grade chat app of their own.
- ProofHub is an online collaboration and project management tool to manage your projects effectively. With ProofHub, your teams, clients and all the project communication stays in one place. There's no need of investing in too many different tools to run your business. Our project management software makes it easy to create plans, collaborate with teams and clients, keep things organized and deliver projects on time.
- Antony Bearpark made this productOur team uses Yack.net to send and receive messages and files. We have our clients on too who each have their own Organization that they can invite specific members too to collaborate with, without having to switch accounts or platforms. Each of our team members are connected to the right companies which is all organised under one roof. Additionally, we record all our calls, so everyone can see what they need to do. The calls are automatically transcribed via the software and later on we can search through the messages to see what was said in the calls. It's pretty clever really!Venetia Lipscombe made this productWe did build this initially for our own use, but being able to replay calls I've had to check what the client said they wanted is so useful. Last week myself and a colleague were arguing over what one of our clients meant by a certain requirement, and when replaying the call we realised that we interpreted what he said completely differently! Very glad we could refer back to it so we could sort out our misunderstandings between ourselves instead of asking our client again.
- Shay Howe made this productLead Honestly is my go to for team collaboration and management, specifically as a leader. It helps facilitate all of our 1-on-1 meetings, provides a pulse of how the team is doing, and tracks action items we need to do.
We've been using LeadHonestly for the better part of this year after moving from another service. We're a small tight-knit team of 10-ish people. That familiarity led to assumptions and the same two people getting together are going to quickly run out of new ideas of things to talk about.
LeadHonestly provides us the opportunity to explore those unspoken assumptions and makes for better relationships all around.
My manager utilized this tool for over a dozen of our 1x1's, each of which have led to juicy discussions with no time wasted. Our 30 min 1x1's have all been straight to the point to really get the core of where I'm at in my role. Answering LeadHonestly's questions has been a very effective method to vocalize my thoughts to my manager and as a result strengthened our relationship.
I love Shelf! I've been using it for a while now and it really helps me find and organize my cloud content. As storage of information and ideas gets messier and messier, Shelf helps me feel organized, knowing I can get to anything I need with ease. I can't wait for the future integrations that will make accessing my information in the cloud even easier.
I really enjoy using Shelf, what I really like about the product is the fact that I can add any types of file into my shelf, from emails, attachments, LinkedIn posts, articles. As someone who works in marketing, I am always collecting information that will help with projects later on. Sharing it with the rest of the team is super easy, and best of all it takes away the frustration of finding files.