- Check out http://zenkit.com! With Zenkit you have a great overview over your projects and task, while working with your team effectively. Data-view options like mind-map, kanban-board, spreadsheet, calendar and to-do lists allow you to keep track of everything. Teamwork-friendly features like “Assign-to” and commenting allow teams to be more productive and get more done.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- It's simple to use and great for small teams. We use it daily for team collaboration and task management.
I recommend Asana to everyone who is trying to get a more organized life.
It's good to everything, it's free (until 15 members) and you can choose from 2 different styles: list or board. You can create unlimited projects, you can share tasks between projects with a click, there are chat boxes in every task, it's user friendly and their help forum is ultra helpful even if you never payed a penny to them.
I can't live without Asana. Just the most amazing thing ever.
I've used a few project management tools in the past and Asana is the only one that makes me genuinely happy and more productive (at work and with my side hustles).
I can't recommend this tool enough for its ease of use, features and user experience. As a cherry on top, Asana's vision to help teams collaborate and do their best work is one that I can personally identify with!
- Laure Albouy made this productCheck out Slite if you're looking for a simple writing collaboration tool with a real-time editor and an intuitive structure. It totally transforms the way teams work create, share and collaborate on content. We use it from anything ranging to meeting notes, weekly agendas, knowledge sharing and content collaboration.One of the coolest app I recently discovered. Perfect to create, share and collaborate on content!
We've been using Slite for a few months and it finally solved our long research for the perfect knowledge sharing app :)
The adoption by our team was impressive, and Slite makes our knowledge management a breeze
We've been using Slite for few months, and we can't be more happy. Best benefit is that it's a perfect way to improve transparency inside our team and to onboard new teammates!
- A must use. Been a huge boost for my team at cutting down on inbox clutter/email jail. Also helps us stay connected as we shift between two offices and communicate with remote team members.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
- It's a good collaboration tool where you can assign tasks as well. It's acquired by Atlassian now.I love Trello and use it for project management and as a personal to-do list. It's super simple but I find that it's better to keep project management tools simple for most effective use.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
- There are so many video conferencing tools these days but Zoom really stands out because of its ease of use (which is super important because we all know how annoying it is when you're having technical issues during a meeting).
- Check out Forest (www.forestadmin.com) if you're looking for a robust and friendly back office solution to access and manipulate data. Unleash your team’s productivity with multiple dashboards and data-views features, conversation module (assign teammates, leave notes, and communicate directly through Forest where all your data is), workflows-mapping, smart actions, ...
- Check out Workstreams + Slack! Collaboration means communication, and Workstreams lives in your Slack channels! what better way to collaborate then right in your discussions. Create tasks based on ideas and have them all in a Kanban Board. Each status update is shared with your team, so collaboration is seamless.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- Vlad Calus made this productPlanable might help, if you're looking to collaborate on content and resolves tasks when it comes to editing or implementing feedback from teammates and clients. You can also easily attach files to the comments and get approval on all the posts.
I've used this for some time and love the platform. It's simple to use and has been expanded to cover all the main social channels we manage for clients.
I like two features: inviting teammates to approve posts and suggest edits, saving posts to public Facebook and Twitter pages that I do not own, so that these can be chosen to be published or not by the page's owner on their Planable account.
- Sammy Schuckert made this productWe use Lito alongside Slack, Trello, Box, and Google Docs, and Calendar. Lito drastically reduced the number of chat messages we sent on Slack. It helps us to feel more connected through voice. The included screen sharing capability right from the browser is a great feature to share your desktop with your teammates quickly – no need to set up a dedicated call anymore only to share your screen.
I really appreciate the platform and I’m using it with my remote peers constantly. It kinda reminds me of Ventrilo or Teamspeak but for business, and everybody can enter with just one link, which is a really cool thing! :)
I found it better than teamspeak, skype or appearin. Very simple to use and it felt very stable. All the little details and graphics are spot on :)
- Simple, budget-friendly and with all necessary task management features. - One tool for the whole company (no need to buy different tools for tech and non-tech teams) - Kanban and Scrum support - Quick team communication (threads, mentions in commenting) - File sharing - Easy-to-use and doesn’t require much time to master Give it a try for sure :)
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
- We use Samepage and couldn't live without it. It has all of the collaboration tools we need in one place: * team chat * video conferencing * real-time document editing * file sharing * task management * shared calendars We're a design agency. We use Samepage to share our art files, videos, etc. with our clients, but we also use it internally to manage our projects because it does such an amazing job of letting us share progress and ideas easily. Check out https://www.samepage.io
We have used it for 6 month, we were looking for a tool to increase the efficacy of our time tracking and productivity, and TMetric turned out to be perfect! It's ingrained in our daily routine now. Highly recommended!
I am glad to share my personal opinion about TMetric - time tracker for Linux.
TMetric helps you to be more productive and manage your tasks and time. When I started to use TMetric I have noticed that I became more productive at work as I know how much time I spend for each task and I managed to reduce the waste of time.
- I will suggest Contus Fly, It is a solution to build a real-time chat app in android & iOS. It helps enterprises overcome the shortcomings of security, user moderation, scalability as in common chat apps with an enterprise-grade chat app of their own.
- Adeline Casagranda made this productWith Gmelius you'll get a great experience of team collaboration tools in Gmail. Keep an eye on every project of your team with Kanban boards. Assign email, Share notes, your Inbox, as well as templates to optimize your workflow on a daily basis.
I switched to Gmelius from a competitor earlier this year and I could not be happier with that. I rediscovered some CRM features that I have missed before. Highly recommend.
I'm a huge fan of Gmelius. Ever since I discovered it, it has made my emailing sane. The Snooze feature that then resurfaces emails automatically that didn't get a response means I can send it and forget it. I've used the mail merge feature to survey clients and it was amazing.
- ProofHub is an online collaboration and project management tool to manage your projects effectively. With ProofHub, your teams, clients and all the project communication stays in one place. There's no need of investing in too many different tools to run your business. Our project management software makes it easy to create plans, collaborate with teams and clients, keep things organized and deliver projects on time.
- Antony Bearpark made this productOur team uses Yack.net to send and receive messages and files. We have our clients on too who each have their own Organization that they can invite specific members too to collaborate with, without having to switch accounts or platforms. Each of our team members are connected to the right companies which is all organised under one roof. Additionally, we record all our calls, so everyone can see what they need to do. The calls are automatically transcribed via the software and later on we can search through the messages to see what was said in the calls. It's pretty clever really!Venetia Lipscombe made this productWe did build this initially for our own use, but being able to replay calls I've had to check what the client said they wanted is so useful. Last week myself and a colleague were arguing over what one of our clients meant by a certain requirement, and when replaying the call we realised that we interpreted what he said completely differently! Very glad we could refer back to it so we could sort out our misunderstandings between ourselves instead of asking our client again.