If you use multiple tools, such as one tool for chat and another for task management, please describe how you incorporate all of them into your workflows.
- Check out http://zenkit.com! With Zenkit you have a great overview over your projects and task, while working with your team effectively. Data-view options like mind-map, kanban-board, spreadsheet, calendar and to-do lists allow you to keep track of everything. Teamwork-friendly features like “Assign-to” and commenting allow teams to be more productive and get more done.
- Obvious choice for team communication :)A must use. Been a huge boost for my team at cutting down on inbox clutter/email jail. Also helps us stay connected as we shift between two offices and communicate with remote team members.
- It's a good collaboration tool where you can assign tasks as well. It's acquired by Atlassian now.I love Trello and use it for project management and as a personal to-do list. It's super simple but I find that it's better to keep project management tools simple for most effective use.
- There are so many video conferencing tools these days but Zoom really stands out because of its ease of use (which is super important because we all know how annoying it is when you're having technical issues during a meeting).
- Simple, budget-friendly and with all necessary task management features. - One tool for the whole company (no need to buy different tools for tech and non-tech teams) - Kanban and Scrum support - Quick team communication (threads, mentions in commenting) - File sharing - Easy-to-use and doesn’t require much time to master Give it a try for sure :)
- We use Samepage and couldn't live without it. It has all of the collaboration tools we need in one place: * team chat * video conferencing * real-time document editing * file sharing * task management * shared calendars We're a design agency. We use Samepage to share our art files, videos, etc. with our clients, but we also use it internally to manage our projects because it does such an amazing job of letting us share progress and ideas easily. Check out https://www.samepage.io
- Antony Bearpark made this productOur team uses Yack.net to send and receive messages and files. We have our clients on too who each have their own Organization that they can invite specific members too to collaborate with, without having to switch accounts or platforms. Each of our team members are connected to the right companies which is all organised under one roof. Additionally, we record all our calls, so everyone can see what they need to do. The calls are automatically transcribed via the software and later on we can search through the messages to see what was said in the calls. It's pretty clever really!Venetia Lipscombe made this productWe did build this initially for our own use, but being able to replay calls I've had to check what the client said they wanted is so useful. Last week myself and a colleague were arguing over what one of our clients meant by a certain requirement, and when replaying the call we realised that we interpreted what he said completely differently! Very glad we could refer back to it so we could sort out our misunderstandings between ourselves instead of asking our client again.
- Yana Vlatchkova made this productIt's a beautiful tool that keeps the work of the team in one place. It's easy to unite people around a goal, give each other feedback and celebrate small & big wins together. Give it a try if you want to and let me know how your experience goes. :) We are a small team of 5 that builds it with our hearts and cherishes every user comment.
- ProofHub is an online collaboration and project management tool to manage your projects effectively. With ProofHub, your teams, clients and all the project communication stays in one place. There's no need of investing in too many different tools to run your business. Our project management software makes it easy to create plans, collaborate with teams and clients, keep things organized and deliver projects on time.
- Dropbox Paper is a must for exceptionally easy writing collaboration without the fuss. When I'm working with clients, other freelancers, or whoever, adding them to a document is as easy as typing their email address directly into the document. It saves me a lot of time fussing around with inviting, permissions, and text-editing and it has all of the essentials for quick-team management built in. It's been a real game changer for my business!
- Mike made this productAs a marketing agency we can't imagine our work without IC Project. Why? That tools gives us: 1/ Project management 2/ Task management 3/ Employee management 4/ Contractors management 5/ File management We can: 1/ Add project and task 2/ Assign one or more person to do task 3/ People can report time... 4/ ... which gives us cost control on our projects 5/ Chat about project / task / and one-to-one 6/ Create our own wiki for our team We have reduced more than 2000 emails in last three month. Our productivity increase about 60%. You like Trello? You like Asana? You like Slack? All of this tools right now we have in one tool. Besides, this tool looks fantastic. Take a look. I recommend.
- The most complete, easiest to use work management / team collaboration platform I've used. With every team I get started on it - we're up and running in a day, then it's perfectly organized work on autopilot from there, with real-time progress reports, full transparency, boards, customizable workflows, collaboration that just runs itself.