I am consolidating a list of tools which help product managers
- Taskade lets you easily create lists of tasks, like a task list for a meeting, a task list for a project, things you need to do this week, today’s tasks and so on. You can start a task list with a blank sheet or one of many ready-made templates can be selected. It's simple, collaborative, with integrated messaging and video chat. Templates are basically empty lists that have been formatted and organised so you just have to fill in the blanks. A weekly task list has entries for every day of the week for example. This is a nice feature and it saves some a little time and effort and helps you to stay organised. There are many examples and use cases on www.taskade.com/templates
- I'd suggest Trello over Asana if you prefer a Kanban style view of tasks that you need to manage across your team.
- I have experimented with many different tools over the years, but I must say that Zenkit simply tops everything. It´s really easy to use and has great teamwork features which just make it really easy to get work done. Just amazing. Keep it up guys!I would recommend Zenkit. As a product manager, you will need different tools to accomplish your task - todo, project management, gantt chart, mind map, excel spreadsheets... zenkit provides you everything under one roof and you can easily link up between these tools.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productI vote for the platform for growing companies- Hygger.io (https://hygger.io/ ) as the service provides the full range of options that product managers need: from friendly Kanban boards to the clear roadmap and the tool for prioritization features (the backlog priority chart).
- I have used Slack at my current org. It’s truly a cross-functional team collaboration tool.! 🔝⚒ 2️⃣ 🚢The best tool for team communication, threaded communication, and chat.
- Lets you search and organize all your customer feedback in one place.
- Great product. Easy to use and beautiful. Love it. Had coffee with the founder recently too: https://blog.salesflare.com/hube...Constant market discovery - i.e., talking to customers and the market - is one of the most valuable things product managers can do. But we've never had a good tool for gathering and making use of all the data we collect. Productboard provides that tool. Finally, we have an assistant for helping detect the weak signal of important market problems, for which we can create successful solutions.
- Trifon Tsvetkov made this productGood overview of what the whole team is doing. Lets you include freelancers and contractors into your team without creating accounts for them. Also integrates with email and slack so you don't have to switch between apps all the time. Simple and free.
- Another Roadmap product which helps you gather customer feedback and share publicly or privately. This one is more like Uservoice which imho has become an over-priced mess of features and UI. Fave features: - Ability to gather all customer feedback in one place, then convert it into stories, and share the releases - Public sharing which enables voting - Dashboard view to keep track of everything at a glance - Nice UI
- I would recommend trying out a platform like Tonkean. It pulls all of your favorite business tools into once place (like most dashboards), PLUS adds your teams context to it (unlike other dashboards). The most appealing factor is that your team doesn't even need to change their workflow. Tonkean's AI-powered chatbot reaches out to the owners you've assigned for status updates through their favorite communication tools (Slack, Teams or email). Then, based on their response, either updates the information in your dashboard (and by association your other tools) or just publishes the context that you need for the initiative you're tracking. There's a few examples of how product/project teams have been using the platform, available here: https://tonkean.com/templates/