I am consolidating a list of tools which help product managers
- I'd suggest Trello over Asana if you prefer a Kanban style view of tasks that you need to manage across your team.
- I have experimented with many different tools over the years, but I must say that Zenkit simply tops everything. It´s really easy to use and has great teamwork features which just make it really easy to get work done. Just amazing. Keep it up guys!I would recommend Zenkit. As a product manager, you will need different tools to accomplish your task - todo, project management, gantt chart, mind map, excel spreadsheets... zenkit provides you everything under one roof and you can easily link up between these tools.
- I have used Slack at my current org. It’s truly a cross-functional team collaboration tool.! 🔝⚒ 2️⃣ 🚢The best tool for team communication, threaded communication, and chat.
- Lets you search and organize all your customer feedback in one place.
- Trifon Tsvetkov made this productGood overview of what the whole team is doing. Lets you include freelancers and contractors into your team without creating accounts for them. Also integrates with email and slack so you don't have to switch between apps all the time. Simple and free.
- Another Roadmap product which helps you gather customer feedback and share publicly or privately. This one is more like Uservoice which imho has become an over-priced mess of features and UI. Fave features: - Ability to gather all customer feedback in one place, then convert it into stories, and share the releases - Public sharing which enables voting - Dashboard view to keep track of everything at a glance - Nice UI
- Constant market discovery - i.e., talking to customers and the market - is one of the most valuable things product managers can do. But we've never had a good tool for gathering and making use of all the data we collect. Productboard provides that tool. Finally, we have an assistant for helping detect the weak signal of important market problems, for which we can create successful solutions.