- Taskade lets you easily create lists of tasks, like a task list for a meeting, a task list for a project, things you need to do this week, today’s tasks and so on. You can start a task list with a blank sheet or one of many ready-made templates can be selected. It's simple, collaborative, with integrated messaging and video chat. Templates are basically empty lists that have been formatted and organised so you just have to fill in the blanks. A weekly task list has entries for every day of the week for example. This is a nice feature and it saves some a little time and effort and helps you to stay organised. There are many examples and use cases on www.taskade.com/templates
My first use case is grocery shopping. That’s why until now I’ve been a loyal Wunderlist user. But Taskade is way easier for a few reasons: 1. I often make recipes and with Taskade it’s possible to copy and paste directly from my chrome tab to a list group. 2. I can keep a bunch of list groups with recipes and just incomplete the one I want to make (I normally buy for 1-2 recipes at a time) so I don’t need to keep remaking them from scratch. 3. I can see the recipes I want to buy in the same view as the other random stuff I need.
Used taskade for a while and love the product. I'd recommend anyone to give it a shot! It makes working with remote team members much, much easier and keeps everyone in sync.
- I'd suggest Trello over Asana if you prefer a Kanban style view of tasks that you need to manage across your team.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
I recommend Asana to everyone who is trying to get a more organized life.
It's good to everything, it's free (until 15 members) and you can choose from 2 different styles: list or board. You can create unlimited projects, you can share tasks between projects with a click, there are chat boxes in every task, it's user friendly and their help forum is ultra helpful even if you never payed a penny to them.
I can't live without Asana. Just the most amazing thing ever.
I've used a few project management tools in the past and Asana is the only one that makes me genuinely happy and more productive (at work and with my side hustles).
I can't recommend this tool enough for its ease of use, features and user experience. As a cherry on top, Asana's vision to help teams collaborate and do their best work is one that I can personally identify with!
- I have experimented with many different tools over the years, but I must say that Zenkit simply tops everything. It´s really easy to use and has great teamwork features which just make it really easy to get work done. Just amazing. Keep it up guys!I would recommend Zenkit. As a product manager, you will need different tools to accomplish your task - todo, project management, gantt chart, mind map, excel spreadsheets... zenkit provides you everything under one roof and you can easily link up between these tools.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productI vote for the platform for growing companies- Hygger.io (https://hygger.io/ ) as the service provides the full range of options that product managers need: from friendly Kanban boards to the clear roadmap and the tool for prioritization features (the backlog priority chart).
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
- I have used Slack at my current org. It’s truly a cross-functional team collaboration tool.! 🔝⚒ 2️⃣ 🚢The best tool for team communication, threaded communication, and chat.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
EU based companies are prohibited from exporting personal data to overseas-based service providers unless an exception applies. For Airtable, the only one that could apply is the Provacy Shield.
I have just started using it, so I'm still getting proficient at it. So far, I'm in love. I had been digging for a tool to help me with content management and strategy, and I couldn't be happier with what Airtable lets me do.
- Lets you search and organize all your customer feedback in one place.
- Great product. Easy to use and beautiful. Love it. Had coffee with the founder recently too: https://blog.salesflare.com/hube...Constant market discovery - i.e., talking to customers and the market - is one of the most valuable things product managers can do. But we've never had a good tool for gathering and making use of all the data we collect. Productboard provides that tool. Finally, we have an assistant for helping detect the weak signal of important market problems, for which we can create successful solutions.
We've been using productboard to build our MVP and it helped us to get everybody on the team on board with what we're building and kept us focused. I love that productboard helped us also gather feedback from different sources (Intercom, emails and various conversations) so now we're processing the user feedback and planning our next product improvements - all in one tool. That's just the best!
Productboard led to the death of spreadsheets and emails at our company when it came to product management. I've become a true fan of this solution and the great way it solves such a painful problem. Before adopting we played with Aha! who are a competitor, Productboard blew them out the water as far as I am concerned. Love it.
Best thing ever. I use it a lot when product testing, it's so much easier to explain when I find a bug to our developers, also works great for recording calls and doing demos or tutorials.
I use loom to create screen recordings to send to customers who use our software. It is the best way to answer customers questions about how to do something with a software product. Far superior to explaining via email or with support articles. Not only is it better, it is faster! Yes, it is faster to use Loom's chrome for a screen recording walking the customer through the process than it is to type an email instructing them. Love Loom.
- Trifon Tsvetkov made this productGood overview of what the whole team is doing. Lets you include freelancers and contractors into your team without creating accounts for them. Also integrates with email and slack so you don't have to switch between apps all the time. Simple and free.
Usually my thoght process goes from general idea to multiple sub-ideas until I get to doable tasks. No other app that I've tried allows you to do this the way Workflowy does. They all let you group by tag, or notebooks or whatever but they are usually one level grups.
Best outline and note-taking app for me.
Using WF for:
- projects list
- clients list
- "inbox", "tasks" and "later" lists in kinda GTDish style
- quick note taking during meetings and
Using WF everyday for two years, happy with it's simple efficiency. No automation at all, but you can invent any kind of workflow using tags and search. Lately company significantly improved their Android app, but it still need more.
- Another Roadmap product which helps you gather customer feedback and share publicly or privately. This one is more like Uservoice which imho has become an over-priced mess of features and UI. Fave features: - Ability to gather all customer feedback in one place, then convert it into stories, and share the releases - Public sharing which enables voting - Dashboard view to keep track of everything at a glance - Nice UI
I only found Roadmap in the last week, but I've instantly seen it's potential, and have really enjoyed getting set up and starting to build out a backlog.
I could see this being used for a variety of things, not just technology product management. I'm setting up a new impact studio, and we often take a participatory approach to developing ideas, so this could work as a really neat solution for us to centralise research and ideas.
We have used it for 6 month, we were looking for a tool to increase the efficacy of our time tracking and productivity, and TMetric turned out to be perfect! It's ingrained in our daily routine now. Highly recommended!
I am glad to share my personal opinion about TMetric - time tracker for Linux.
TMetric helps you to be more productive and manage your tasks and time. When I started to use TMetric I have noticed that I became more productive at work as I know how much time I spend for each task and I managed to reduce the waste of time.
- I would recommend trying out a platform like Tonkean. It pulls all of your favorite business tools into once place (like most dashboards), PLUS adds your teams context to it (unlike other dashboards). The most appealing factor is that your team doesn't even need to change their workflow. Tonkean's AI-powered chatbot reaches out to the owners you've assigned for status updates through their favorite communication tools (Slack, Teams or email). Then, based on their response, either updates the information in your dashboard (and by association your other tools) or just publishes the context that you need for the initiative you're tracking. There's a few examples of how product/project teams have been using the platform, available here: https://tonkean.com/templates/
As we all know, it’s very rare to find a product that makes you stop and be like “This is awesome. Where has this been all my life!?” I’ve been using Tonkean daily for the the past 6 months, and am addicted. As a product marketing manager I work very cross-functionally and have always struggled with where and how to track and organize all the different things I work on. I’ve tried lots of task management, project management, and collaboration tools, but always ended up back in sticky notes, docs, spreadsheet, and calendar reminders to follow up. Tonkean changed this. While docs and spreadsheets are still useful for somethings of course, I now manage everything in Tonkean — my “worklist” of projects and action items, 1-1s with my boss, cross-functional campaigns, and success of key customers I’m working with. Tonkean allows me to pull in data from all different sources (which used to be manual) so I have a view of the key metrics I care about. It also automatically gathers the status of items at the right time from the relevant owner, and provides visibility of all updates and changes in Slack or via email. Oh! And did I mention it reminds me of things I wrote down but may have forgotten about? I could go on and on, but moral of the story is: get it, play with it, and I promise you’ll love it!
We have been using Tonkean since before it was in Beta. It has shortened our Weekly Delivery Meetings by providing an easy way to bring in Data from Jira and Salesforce and review instead of transposing data into a new format.
The ability to integrate into Slack and gather updates where our Delivery Team already is has been a game changer. It keeps everyone from asking status and allows people to just work and provide updates when prompted. If I need an update out of cycle, I can use Tonkean to prompt for it.
Tonkean has been critical for our team to grow. It has provided insight to our leadership at the right level as needed.