- Without Slack, the Product Hunt team will be animating GIFs by hand and sending messages via postcard 💌
When I use the platform for my mac, it makes other applications to slow. It is taking most the capacity of ram!
Don't want a white background within messaging window. Found a hack but have to redo every time a new update comes out.
- Without this, I wouldn't have found myself a community that I'm 💯 proud to be a part of :)Definitely. Has helped tons professionally and personally. 🙏✨✨
Product Hunt 4.0 is the best that has happened to Product Hunt yet. Easily one of my most favorite websites these days, and I see myself coming back daily to maintain my streak. I am at a 20 day streak now and I hope to see badges evolve with daily streaks - some sort of perks for people coming more often?
This update is super useful for people deciding whether or not to use a product. Sometime you want to do a deep dive into a product before deciding whether or not to use it.
The "😻 reviews" feature, as well as the "🔗 Around the Web" section makes this deep dive super easy.
- Zenkit is an online project management platform, that provides you with many different views on your data. It also offers great collaboration features for teams. Disclaimer: I work at ZenkitZenkit allows to combines the power of Trello, Wunderlist, Mindmapping and calendar. I uses it for my personal follow-up and project management and it accelerated my personal improvement. The team puts great effort on the community and continuous development.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Day in and day out, the best tool ever.Sketch is the best program for designing applications and websites. I would also like to create a free version with minor restrictions. Still, Sketch is the best design program. I would recommend.
It's the best prototyping tool I have used for web and app development.
Instant bluetooth, light weight, no cords and a case that recharges means that you'll find yourself using the Airpods far more than normal wired headphones. Great for workouts too. The perfect gift for people who spend a lot of time making calls or listening to podcasts or music.
There are just an amazing piece of technology, they work great, stay and feel pretty good in the ears and they totally helped me forget 3.5mm audio jack... what a courage!
- My designs can be accurately implemented by developers I work with!A must have tool for Developers & Designers! It’s amazing & I love it! 👌🏻
There was a void left by people who wanted to reach the Product Hunt community but weren't ready to launch. You had to put a lot of effort into creating a webpage just to do a 'Pre-launch' hunt. That's all simplified now.
We've been using our upcoming page for the last couple of weeks and have collected over 1,000 emails already 😊
Saves days if not weeks by giving you tools to launch and iterate out of the box.
Welcome to the future 🚀
- It's the platform that helped me build my business and is used to power tens of millions of sites.
- Nicolas Van Hoorde made this productDelta gives an accurate, easy & direct overview as to how your cryptocurrency portfolio is performing! Aside from that, you can set alerts for when a cryptocoins hits a certain threshold. There's also a Watchlist feature to keep track of cryptocurrencies you might not own (yet).
Haven't found anything even nearly as good as this on the market. Solid team and product, excited for things to come. Export to CSV and ability to sync data to the cloud would be welcome features.
I've been using Delta since I entered the market in January but in the past week it's stopped working and their updates are only for Paid users. Their new Touch ID feature doesn't even work. Lately my portfolio seems to be totally wrong every other day.
Among its siblings like Atom, VS Code, sublime is the fastest and most fluent. But because of the slow update cycle and being a paid software, the community is smaller, therefore extensions are less, but enough to cover everyday usage and most popular languages.
• Maybs Quit
• Sidebar Enhancements
• Trailing Spaces
• Sublime Linter
• A dark theme, like Soda Dark
• imo: Vintage (VIM keybindings) with vintage_start_in_command_mode and vintage_use_clipboard set to true
- Bubble is a no-brainer app development platform for people like me who can't code but eager to build stuff without having to rely on developers and invest in something they don't understand. I’ve always been the marketer and the product guy, but bootstrapping & entrepreneurship turned me into a designer and a developer. At one point, I opted for a few coding sessions, and soon realized it's almost impossible to replace a developer who studied and practiced for years. My hunt continued, and I came across Bubble. I still remember those sleepless nights and hunger to learn more and more with every successful workflow I developed to make my first app work. I urge all the non-coders who are planning to take the plunge to try out Bubble and see the magic for yourself. Thank you @estraschnov, @jphaas1 and Bubble team. More power to you. #ProudBubbler
Look: There’s no platform that can enable someone with no freaking clue about how to build an app to magically build one... But boy does Bubble come close.
I love visual/no-code/alterna-code environments and have worked on several of the most famous ones. Bubble is right up there.
I feel like this tool‘s positioning (“you don’t have to be a coder”) belies its true strength. It‘s GRRRREAAAT for those who would rather NOT code most stuff.
I do my best to help folks out in the forums at forum.bubble.is, but wish it had a StackExhange equivalent -- it’s that deep. Love it and wish it the best. You can build awesome stuff on Bubble, but (duh) prepare to learn some computer science In the process (this is a GOOD thing)...
An app that's more about doing something technically than paying any attention to the user or use-cases. Is just very impractical, with all the real-world features difficult to impossible. Just look at data-upload: https://forum.bubble.is/t/best-way-to-bulk-upload/1690
- This allows me to gain in productivity by having something useful always on top.
- It has everything I need to do on it bar breathing. Vital. ☑️
We were looking for a tool to replace Asana, and after initially testing Todoist, became certain it could be the tool for us. But sharing projects is a PITA. There's no easy way to let your team have access to all newly created projects. Also, the projects structure isn't shared, so sharing a new subproject causes havoc in the teammate's projects structure, and the teammate needs to manually configure the projects structure according to it's intended layout.
The Todoist app is ruthlessly efficient in helping me capture my tasks no matter when or where I am. Bring collaborators into a project, or a task is a snap. When I'm creating a recurring task, and hopefully a positive habit, or when I am reflecting on my productivity, Todoist works.
- I know this is pretty basic, but having the Kindle has allowed me a much better reading experience anywhere. It allows me to travel with my whole library and get access to my highlights, notes, and research anywhere. Pretty old school but super valuable on this age of quick video gratification.
- Dimitar Karaivanov made this productThe ultimate app for Zero Inbox and Kanban, combined with To Do and calendar. I'm literally addicted to it...
I have never had a zero inbox before. “Mark all read“ doesn’t count. In Flow-e, I could get to actually organize, prioritize and plan my work, instead of just making my emails disappear. Honestly, I can’t imagine any other way of doing this anymore.
Email has become a second-tier medium for me because of the time it demands to sort, organize, respond, etc. I spend SO MUCH time cutting and pasting and even retyping info from email to various task lists etc. and it drives me crazy. I'm always behind on my emails and from time to time, I even miss opportunities due to the disorganization of my inbox and processes. As I use Flow-e, I'm amazed by the time savings and more importantly, I actually look forward to looking at my inbox! Beside the fact that it happens to be way more visually appealing now, I don't have clutter and confusion anymore - it's now the opposite, clean, organized, quick and gorgeous. GET THIS SOLUTION!!!!
Have been using it for some time now and migrated everything from Chrome. The Firefox Quantum features a great speed improvement, indeed, and a sleek new UI. (Look at the update below). However, I don't really like that the address and the search bar aren't taking the whole empty space but are rather constricted in the center of the toolbar. This creates some awkward blank space around them and on the right side, it feels like there are several missing toolbar icons. Everything else I've seen about the UI feels great, especially the tabs, the colors and how unobtrusive the new UI is in the browsing experience.
Update: As others have pointed out in the comments, the whitespace around the toobar could be removed and the toolbar icons can be customized so this is not an issue.
It might be me, but I have also observed some issues with pages rendering (the Firefox install I'm currently running is clean from ad-blockers and such plugins). For example, when I open a startup page on BetaList, the main image is never loaded. It might also be a compatibility issue of this particular websites.
I especially like the sync feature and the ability to easily make page (or element) screenshots directly within the browser and without looking for thrid-party extensions.
I have used firefox almost exclusively. Fooled around with chrome for some time but I wasn't happy with the memory usage on my machine. The only thing I missed in firefox was the speed. Chrome used to perform better than firefox but that has changed now!
- I use Telgram every day. This is new era. Thank you fo this great thing, @durov!Easily the best messaging tool ever.
Telegram keeps on releasing amazing updates. Secure, easy to use messenger with great UX is all you'll ever need. I wish more people used it rather than Whatsapp or Messanger subpar experience.
Favorite messenger, has its all: super fast, great UI and UX, chats foe different communities with quality content, bot platform that is growing rapidly. New releases coming frequently.
The biggest wish is to get rid of notifications that your contacts are on the platform (IOS)