- This game was created by one developer over a period of about 4 years. It's grossed over an estimated $20 mil USD since its release last year.
- A plugin to connect your WordPress site with your MailChimp account. Built by just me in late 2013 from a hospital bed in Vietnam (I had acute appendicitis). It's being used on 800.000+ sites, grossed $4.000 in its first month and is now at ~$40k per month. It's still just me taking care of everything, with a little help to handle first level support queries.
- Built by @ajlkn, this is an amazing tool to build landing and marketing pages, portfolios, and simple websites, without having to code.
Carrd is the most amazing web building platform I've seen to date- and trust me, I've tried everything. You start off with a blank page, or choose from expertly-designed templates, then you can build your own site with content LEGOs: drag text under an image, make a row of links across the top, or even add some of your own code.
When you discover control bars that let you break your site into pages, though, it's when everything changes: Carrd goes from letting you create business-card like pages to making full-blown websites for anything- home base for your app with dedicated support and contact pages, a sign-up form for an event that plugs names and comments into a Google sheet, ANYTHING (how do I make extra bold?)
Carrd is now my go-to tool for anything web-building related. I made a website for a friend and even made a few bucks off it. I'm also teaching an HTML class for my homeschool support group and there will be a whole lesson on Carrd!
I just want to say thanks to @ajlkn for my favorite website for websites, ever.
Very intuitive. I created the site serialmarketers.net in a few minutes, customizing the fonts pretty easily. My site looks great, and even better on mobile. The $20 custom domain upgrade is a pretty good deal.
- Mitch Colleran made this productA simple SaaS solution for medium-sized nonprofits to manage their members. Currently, only a single full-time employee (yours truly! 🙌🏽 ). I started this journey back in September 2016 -- and choosing to bootstrap the company on my own has been my best professional decision to-date. :)
- This guy curated all best developer books by crawling stackoverflow with tags and categories. I am really amazed, how such a simple project is helpful for so many people. He has also put up a post on medium to used affiliate marketing on Amazon to get few bucks out of it.