- Zenkit allows you to view Kanban swimlanes, so you can view task progress by employee. This makes it easy to quickly see how your project is progressing, who has a little too much on their plate, and who's looking for more tasks to tackle. Additionally, you can view all of your team member's tasks across projects using the 'My Team' feature, so you can quickly see who's working on what, all in one place.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Andrei Țiț made this productI'd go with Paymo in this case. The platform allows your employees to track time individually and divide it into billable vs. non-billable time. This way you can better determine their productivity, which will be displayed as a burn-down graph at their profile level. You can also schedule them in advance for specific tasks, and see who's overbooked or available for future projects through the help of a visual booking timeline. There's no more need to operate in darkness and overburden your key employees, as you have a bird-eye view over the whole team activity. In addition, you can export the bookings into the Timesheets area to cut on admin time.
- TMetric is a perfect fit for your request. It allows you to monitor working activity of the employees, TMetric provides you with detailed information in form of flexible reports, just select the required one and get all the necessary information
I have tried many time trackers before I started to use TMetric, but each of them has its own cons. TMetric combines user-frinedly interface and a wide range of useful functions and integrations. Integration with Asana was one of the essential points for me. Also I like that Tmetric has a mobile time tracking app, so you can keep tracking of your activity out of office too.
I use Redmine + TMetric to manage my working activity and keep tracking of working hours and I am fully satisfied with these tools. TMetric helps me to stay productive and reduce the waste of time. Tmetric provides me with detailed time and tasks reports
- Tonkean would be a great tool for this use case. You can track virtually anything in it. I would suggest creating Lists for each of the teams you're responsible for and then create Tracks for each team member. I might also create Inner Tracks for each item they're responsible for. So, it would look something like this - 1. Marketing > Anna -----> Social Media -----> Blogs > Jake ----->Events ----->Sales Collateral 2. Communications >Jared -----> Press Releases >Hannah -----> C-Suite PR You can even tie in your outside business tools to track performance and other important metrics for each person and/or responsibility. The magic of Tonkean is that your team no longer has to give you status updates. All they have to do is respond to our AI-powered chatbot via (Teams, Slack or email) and the context will be provided in your dashboard. So, it's like your favorite management tool with a layer of automation added on top. You'll be amazed at all the time you will save because you're no longer tracking people down for status updates and important information. They periodically respond to Tonkean from their favorite app and all you have to do is monitor your dashboard and lead your team. Say goodbye to the coordination work that takes up so much of a manager's time. There are number of templates that I think would be relevant to you, available here: https://tonkean.com/templates/
As we all know, it’s very rare to find a product that makes you stop and be like “This is awesome. Where has this been all my life!?” I’ve been using Tonkean daily for the the past 6 months, and am addicted. As a product marketing manager I work very cross-functionally and have always struggled with where and how to track and organize all the different things I work on. I’ve tried lots of task management, project management, and collaboration tools, but always ended up back in sticky notes, docs, spreadsheet, and calendar reminders to follow up. Tonkean changed this. While docs and spreadsheets are still useful for somethings of course, I now manage everything in Tonkean — my “worklist” of projects and action items, 1-1s with my boss, cross-functional campaigns, and success of key customers I’m working with. Tonkean allows me to pull in data from all different sources (which used to be manual) so I have a view of the key metrics I care about. It also automatically gathers the status of items at the right time from the relevant owner, and provides visibility of all updates and changes in Slack or via email. Oh! And did I mention it reminds me of things I wrote down but may have forgotten about? I could go on and on, but moral of the story is: get it, play with it, and I promise you’ll love it!
We have been using Tonkean since before it was in Beta. It has shortened our Weekly Delivery Meetings by providing an easy way to bring in Data from Jira and Salesforce and review instead of transposing data into a new format.
The ability to integrate into Slack and gather updates where our Delivery Team already is has been a game changer. It keeps everyone from asking status and allows people to just work and provide updates when prompted. If I need an update out of cycle, I can use Tonkean to prompt for it.
Tonkean has been critical for our team to grow. It has provided insight to our leadership at the right level as needed.
- No muss and no fuss, automatically categorizes the type of websites/apps that your employees are using into how productive they are and actually gives you a productivity score of their day/week/month. Super easy to use and highly customizable.
I love Rescuetime and have used it for more than a year. Affordable and a great way to manage how you are spending your time. It's not yet a full solution, and will need to expand to iOS mobile and also provide a more robust solution for offline tracking.
Extremely helpful tool if one struggles to improve his/her daily productivity.
- it's an app that has everything you are looking for, not only can you track time but you can track in what resources your time is going into. You can start by building a project and attaching tasks to each project you create all tasks are tracked by time worked on my pressing the play button when you start, and pause when you stop. All tasks have an estimated work effort attached to them along with the estimated due date.
Very powerful solution compared to simple task management tools. Boosts productivity and increases profitability in service companies. Very useful for controlling demand, execution and delivery in marketing teams, IT, shared services, among others.
Wonderful product. Was one of my favorites, even though it had tons of bugs in it's first year, was happy to pay.
Then one of those bugs broke my account. Customer support is unresponsive / slow / sometimes just closes your ticket and doesn't bother responding to basic problems like "I can't update my payment details".
Then they lost all my data. So, yeah. Wonderful product, until I had to deal with Pipefy's support team, and they lost all my data.
I went back to Trello because of interface snappiness, but I do find myself missing some of the features of Pipefy.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
Trello has helped me organize my projects for a while now. Since I work as a software engineer. An example of my boards is sort of where I create tasks then I classify them according to their current position on the sprint. For example I have tasks in different cards such as Icebox, Backlog, Current Iteration and Done. I have set deadlines all ranging from 2 weeks to someday :(. Overall a great product!
We've been using LeadHonestly for the better part of this year after moving from another service. We're a small tight-knit team of 10-ish people. That familiarity led to assumptions and the same two people getting together are going to quickly run out of new ideas of things to talk about.
LeadHonestly provides us the opportunity to explore those unspoken assumptions and makes for better relationships all around.
My manager utilized this tool for over a dozen of our 1x1's, each of which have led to juicy discussions with no time wasted. Our 30 min 1x1's have all been straight to the point to really get the core of where I'm at in my role. Answering LeadHonestly's questions has been a very effective method to vocalize my thoughts to my manager and as a result strengthened our relationship.
- Mike made this product- IC Project for base organization, - IC Project for task management, - IC Project for team communication, - IC Project for clients, - IC Project with Google Docs for content and spreadsheets, - IC Project integration with Google Drive for files, - IC Project editor for notes, - IC Project for time tracking/logging.
We were looking for a tool to replace Asana, and after initially testing Todoist, became certain it could be the tool for us. But sharing projects is a PITA. There's no easy way to let your team have access to all newly created projects. Also, the projects structure isn't shared, so sharing a new subproject causes havoc in the teammate's projects structure, and the teammate needs to manually configure the projects structure according to it's intended layout.
Organize your life with pleasure. Add due date to tasks, tasks inside projects, subprojects and subtasks. Call your friends to join your project and assign tasks for them. Comment and add images on tasks. Have your tasks everywhere with nice apps. Love it.
- Matt Lovato made this productSamepage is an excellent tool for managing marketing team projects. Its task management tools are a powerful part of its real-time collaborative core, so you'll be able to see the progress your team is making in a live environment. It handles rich content co-creation beautifully, has great group chat and video communication tools, and makes file sharing easy. It also integrates with Zapier, so it'll consolidate most of your marketing team's workflows and help you monitor progress without having to hop between multiple apps.
- You can track time for each task or project you are working on and use this data to bill your clients directly from Bitrix24 CRM. Also has employee time tracking. Under this scenario, you require Bitrix24 CRM users to start and finish their workday. You can specify latest clock-in time, earliest clock-out time and the minimum required workday duration. Supervisors are automatically alerted about any worktime violation. This data can later be used payroll calculations
- With ProofHub all of your clients, staff members and projects stay in a central place and can access the project discussions, files, milestones, to-do lists, etc. You get full control to manage which clients and staff members can access the specific projects. With this tool, you can easily communicate and collaborate on projects, manage files, contacts, milestones, to-do's, comments and proof files & documents. Also, track time spent by team members on tasks and projects with ProofHub's time tracking tool. This help you to increase the productivity of your employees.
- - Combines automatic time tracking with manual (runs actively in background) - Adjusts productivity statistics based on rules you previously applied to projects. - Doesn't require actively marking the start and stop times for projects. - Records time spent per application per segment of time. - Drag and drop projects or tasks assignments to designated tags - Expansive reporting that can be exported in multiple formats - Main con preventing this from being ideal for teams or employee time tracking is it appears to only focus on an individual's productivity and doesn't support projects for groups. (Overall I prefer this over Toggl, which requires manual effort. This app also comes with Setapp)