I am looking for an application with which I can track what my employees are working on, to measure their productivity so that I can appraise them better.
- Zenkit allows you to view Kanban swimlanes, so you can view task progress by employee. This makes it easy to quickly see how your project is progressing, who has a little too much on their plate, and who's looking for more tasks to tackle. Additionally, you can view all of your team member's tasks across projects using the 'My Team' feature, so you can quickly see who's working on what, all in one place.
- Andrei Țiț made this productI'd go with Paymo in this case. The platform allows your employees to track time individually and divide it into billable vs. non-billable time. This way you can better determine their productivity, which will be displayed as a burn-down graph at their profile level. You can also schedule them in advance for specific tasks, and see who's overbooked or available for future projects through the help of a visual booking timeline. There's no more need to operate in darkness and overburden your key employees, as you have a bird-eye view over the whole team activity. In addition, you can export the bookings into the Timesheets area to cut on admin time.
- No muss and no fuss, automatically categorizes the type of websites/apps that your employees are using into how productive they are and actually gives you a productivity score of their day/week/month. Super easy to use and highly customizable.
- it's an app that has everything you are looking for, not only can you track time but you can track in what resources your time is going into. You can start by building a project and attaching tasks to each project you create all tasks are tracked by time worked on my pressing the play button when you start, and pause when you stop. All tasks have an estimated work effort attached to them along with the estimated due date.
- Mike made this product- IC Project for base organization, - IC Project for task management, - IC Project for team communication, - IC Project for clients, - IC Project with Google Docs for content and spreadsheets, - IC Project integration with Google Drive for files, - IC Project editor for notes, - IC Project for time tracking/logging.
- Matt Lovato made this productSamepage is an excellent tool for managing marketing team projects. Its task management tools are a powerful part of its real-time collaborative core, so you'll be able to see the progress your team is making in a live environment. It handles rich content co-creation beautifully, has great group chat and video communication tools, and makes file sharing easy. It also integrates with Zapier, so it'll consolidate most of your marketing team's workflows and help you monitor progress without having to hop between multiple apps.
- You can track time for each task or project you are working on and use this data to bill your clients directly from Bitrix24 CRM. Also has employee time tracking. Under this scenario, you require Bitrix24 CRM users to start and finish their workday. You can specify latest clock-in time, earliest clock-out time and the minimum required workday duration. Supervisors are automatically alerted about any worktime violation. This data can later be used payroll calculations
- With ProofHub all of your clients, staff members and projects stay in a central place and can access the project discussions, files, milestones, to-do lists, etc. You get full control to manage which clients and staff members can access the specific projects. With this tool, you can easily communicate and collaborate on projects, manage files, contacts, milestones, to-do's, comments and proof files & documents. Also, track time spent by team members on tasks and projects with ProofHub's time tracking tool. This help you to increase the productivity of your employees.
- - Combines automatic time tracking with manual (runs actively in background) - Adjusts productivity statistics based on rules you previously applied to projects. - Doesn't require actively marking the start and stop times for projects. - Records time spent per application per segment of time. - Drag and drop projects or tasks assignments to designated tags - Expansive reporting that can be exported in multiple formats - Main con preventing this from being ideal for teams or employee time tracking is it appears to only focus on an individual's productivity and doesn't support projects for groups. (Overall I prefer this over Toggl, which requires manual effort. This app also comes with Setapp)
- Yana Vlatchkova made this productSachin, I see your point. Having visibility over what people are working on is crucial. I believe it's as important for you to see, as for other to see the progress of their colleagues. It keeps everyone accountable, it's easy for people to help each other out and appreciate the work of others. In the Workspace, you can plan the work with your team, set goals for people, see everyone's progress, exchange files and communicate. You can look into more details about it on our blog or site :) http://swipesapp.com/blog/to-imp...
- Alex Potrivaev made this productYou should take a look at Teambit. We designed it to empower leaders to understand what’s going well and what should be improved. It’s a holistic solution that can help you clearly understand and improve team productivity and engagement, by making feedback a daily habit. And then it ties all the feedback together to help you have fair, contextual and lightweight appraisals.