- Winston made this productHi Todd, productboard helps product managers prioritize what to build next based on user needs and clear strategic objectives. You can then share a roadmap with colleagues and customers and track progress all from one place. productboard was #1 product of the day last Wed.
We've been using productboard to build our MVP and it helped us to get everybody on the team on board with what we're building and kept us focused. I love that productboard helped us also gather feedback from different sources (Intercom, emails and various conversations) so now we're processing the user feedback and planning our next product improvements - all in one tool. That's just the best!
Productboard led to the death of spreadsheets and emails at our company when it came to product management. I've become a true fan of this solution and the great way it solves such a painful problem. Before adopting we played with Aha! who are a competitor, Productboard blew them out the water as far as I am concerned. Love it.
- Zenkit is a good choice as it offers a wide selection of views to monitor your roadmap/strategy. You can craft your roadmap in mindmap view, and manage the progress with kanban & list view. If your roadmaps require a lot of figures and data, you can utilize the table view for more data. Furthermore, it integrates with your calendar (Google/Apple) nicely so you can map your important roadmap date.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
So much more than just a project management tool. Our team uses DaPulse almost exclusively for all facets of communication and collaboration.
Really great and complex project management app for more demanding customers.
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
- Tonkean is a great tool to track roadmaps! There's even a template for that specific use case available here: https://tonkean.com/templates/ The platform has everything you love about other platforms, plus a layer of automation that takes the 'work' out of work. I promise you'll be amazed at how much less time you'll spend tracking down information, fishing for status updates and sitting in tiresome meetings. One of the most-loved features is that nobody but the owner needs to even go inside the platform. Your dashboard inside Tonkean can be 100% updated through our AI-powered chatbot via your favorite communication tool (Slack, Teams or email). Not one person on your team (besides you) needs to go in to the platform, of course, if they want to - they should. :)
As we all know, it’s very rare to find a product that makes you stop and be like “This is awesome. Where has this been all my life!?” I’ve been using Tonkean daily for the the past 6 months, and am addicted. As a product marketing manager I work very cross-functionally and have always struggled with where and how to track and organize all the different things I work on. I’ve tried lots of task management, project management, and collaboration tools, but always ended up back in sticky notes, docs, spreadsheet, and calendar reminders to follow up. Tonkean changed this. While docs and spreadsheets are still useful for somethings of course, I now manage everything in Tonkean — my “worklist” of projects and action items, 1-1s with my boss, cross-functional campaigns, and success of key customers I’m working with. Tonkean allows me to pull in data from all different sources (which used to be manual) so I have a view of the key metrics I care about. It also automatically gathers the status of items at the right time from the relevant owner, and provides visibility of all updates and changes in Slack or via email. Oh! And did I mention it reminds me of things I wrote down but may have forgotten about? I could go on and on, but moral of the story is: get it, play with it, and I promise you’ll love it!
We have been using Tonkean since before it was in Beta. It has shortened our Weekly Delivery Meetings by providing an easy way to bring in Data from Jira and Salesforce and review instead of transposing data into a new format.
The ability to integrate into Slack and gather updates where our Delivery Team already is has been a game changer. It keeps everyone from asking status and allows people to just work and provide updates when prompted. If I need an update out of cycle, I can use Tonkean to prompt for it.
Tonkean has been critical for our team to grow. It has provided insight to our leadership at the right level as needed.
- Trello is one of the most flexible tools around, so I think it would be great for detailing out a roadmap, but then keeping things flexible as it unfolds. Here's a couple of articles to give you a flavour: http://thinkcreativecollective.c... http://emily3.boss-mom.com.respo... https://www.trelloforbusiness.com/
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
- Whether you're looking to share publicly or privately, then I'd take a good look at Roadmap.space - I've been kicking the tires and really enjoying what I've found. I'd describe it as a next evolution of tools like Uservoice, which is massively overpriced. Roadmap is like a library of Ideas and Feedback, prioritized into a backlog and can be presented in a kanban view. So you can show milestones you've hit along the way, things that are coming etc etc. It's pretty neat and I see it being used for non-technology product purposes too. An added bonus - it's very affordable at: $0 / month | $19 / month | $39 / month | $79 / month
I only found Roadmap in the last week, but I've instantly seen it's potential, and have really enjoyed getting set up and starting to build out a backlog.
I could see this being used for a variety of things, not just technology product management. I'm setting up a new impact studio, and we often take a participatory approach to developing ideas, so this could work as a really neat solution for us to centralise research and ideas.
- You can get to know the the progress of project in just one look with features like Gantt Charts and Reports. The reports feature allows everyone to get a fair idea about which direction the project is moving in. Are deadlines being taken care of? How much time is one project taking? Is it taking too long? All these queries can be answered by looking at the details displayed in graphical form. Why use complex tools separately to generate graphs when the same is done instantaneously in ProofHub? Drawing a comparison between expected vs. actual performance could not get any easier.