Ultimately I'd like to know online tools that are interactive for users/viewers that can be used to maintain, present and illustrate progress against a strategy or roadmap.
- Winston made this productHi Todd, productboard helps product managers prioritize what to build next based on user needs and clear strategic objectives. You can then share a roadmap with colleagues and customers and track progress all from one place. productboard was #1 product of the day last Wed.
- Zenkit is a good choice as it offers a wide selection of views to monitor your roadmap/strategy. You can craft your roadmap in mindmap view, and manage the progress with kanban & list view. If your roadmaps require a lot of figures and data, you can utilize the table view for more data. Furthermore, it integrates with your calendar (Google/Apple) nicely so you can map your important roadmap date.
- Tonkean is a great tool to track roadmaps! There's even a template for that specific use case available here: https://tonkean.com/templates/ The platform has everything you love about other platforms, plus a layer of automation that takes the 'work' out of work. I promise you'll be amazed at how much less time you'll spend tracking down information, fishing for status updates and sitting in tiresome meetings. One of the most-loved features is that nobody but the owner needs to even go inside the platform. Your dashboard inside Tonkean can be 100% updated through our AI-powered chatbot via your favorite communication tool (Slack, Teams or email). Not one person on your team (besides you) needs to go in to the platform, of course, if they want to - they should. :)
- Trello is one of the most flexible tools around, so I think it would be great for detailing out a roadmap, but then keeping things flexible as it unfolds. Here's a couple of articles to give you a flavour: http://thinkcreativecollective.c... http://emily3.boss-mom.com.respo... https://www.trelloforbusiness.com/
- Whether you're looking to share publicly or privately, then I'd take a good look at Roadmap.space - I've been kicking the tires and really enjoying what I've found. I'd describe it as a next evolution of tools like Uservoice, which is massively overpriced. Roadmap is like a library of Ideas and Feedback, prioritized into a backlog and can be presented in a kanban view. So you can show milestones you've hit along the way, things that are coming etc etc. It's pretty neat and I see it being used for non-technology product purposes too. An added bonus - it's very affordable at: $0 / month | $19 / month | $39 / month | $79 / month
- You can get to know the the progress of project in just one look with features like Gantt Charts and Reports. The reports feature allows everyone to get a fair idea about which direction the project is moving in. Are deadlines being taken care of? How much time is one project taking? Is it taking too long? All these queries can be answered by looking at the details displayed in graphical form. Why use complex tools separately to generate graphs when the same is done instantaneously in ProofHub? Drawing a comparison between expected vs. actual performance could not get any easier.