We're going to run some experiments and would love to hear your recommendations. We're looking for something that will help manage multiple campaigns and report performance to help us learn what works and what doesn't.
- I haven't personally used it but my friend had a really good experience with this for Twitter A tool that is both cross-platform and cross-network and provides you with management of your ad campaigns on the internet is the Adstage tool. They carefully monitor the followers of your advertisements and help in analyzing the right audience for your promotions. The tool provides exclusive campaign creation and campaign management tabs with automation.
- Vishnu Vankayala made this productYou should give it a try to track your users on the website and pull the customised reports to understand what works and doesn't. Especially if you are sending that data to say bigquery you can bring reports the way you like it for attribution.
- AdEspresso’s Facebook Ads Compass is like a report card for your Facebook ads account. If you’re agency-side, don’t worry; it lets you choose which account and which campaigns you’d like to analyze so you don’t get a mass of information for all of your accounts together. If you’re already using a tool to analyze your ads’ performance, the Compass report might seem redundant. But it’s a great starting place if you’re a small business and have been doing the bulk of your Facebook ads optimization based on manual analysis. You have to factor in your time spent managing your Facebook campaigns into overall ROI, so a tool like this can help you save time and enhance performance.
- Hootsuite recently announced they were partnering with Facebook to offer you a way to automatically generate Facebook ads, based on your existing organic page posts. Hootsuite Ads scans your Facebook page to find the best ads to promote, and then applies automated targeting and a bidding algorithm to launch them as ads (promoted posts). Hootsuite says this product (which is currently in beta) will turn even an advertising rookie into a social ads expert, but I wouldn’t go that far. In general, it’s still a best practice to understand the basics and have a good grasp of what the software you’re using is doing and why, even if it’s automating some of the work for you.I've used this tool as well for managing a local furniture marketing campaign. It works well but with limited free accounts that you can add.I use it every day and simultaneously post onTwitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google +. It is very simple to use with an intuitive UI. It also allows me to keep up with mentions and comments all in one suite. I would recommend it, it saves A LOT of time.
- Sure, you can split test Facebook ads on your own, but if you’re attempting to glean useful insights from it on any scale, you’re going to want a tool to automate the process. Qwaya is a paid tool with a ton of features including ad scheduling, performance-based rule setting, autorotation of ads and a campaign organizer. But one of its best features is its ability to automate split testing (A/B testing) for both creatives and audiences.
- Hi Ryan, for facebook ads I would not reccomend tools as it is different for each product. Read the hubspot guides they are awesome. The best way to get good results is by split testing: images, ad copied and headline Once you find a winning formula scale up on it. We are currentyl at 4p per mobile app install and have ahd over 10,000 downloads through facebook. It has been crazy! Happy to chat about it in further detail but would not reccomend the toold out there for FB adHi Ryan, for facebook ads I would not reccomend tools as it is different for each product. Read the hubspot guides they are awesome. The best way to get good results is by split testing: images, ad copied and headline Once you find a winning formula scale up on it. We are currentyl at 4p per mobile app install and have ahd over 10,000 downloads through facebook. It has been crazy! Happy to chat about it in further detail but would not reccomend the toold out there for FB ad
- SocialPeta is a powerful advertising analysis tool. It has massive advertising material and many channel data, and also has the function of Facebook net red and competing product tracking. It is a great assistant to help you optimize Facebook advertising.