Feeling disorganized 👀
- With trello, you can organize every aspect of you project: programming: Divide your project in tasks, with that you can keep control each task, of what task are being working on and what do not, design: patterns, layouts, images, videos and more, you add pictures and photos to the cards. evaluations: In trello, you can have various columns, one for each management porpuse, one task pool, one for people working on an especifid task, one for completed task (waiting for review) and one task completed, reviewd and aprove, that way you can have a work flow that its easy to supervise and not overwalmaing to the teamTry to organise your work tasks and set up deadlines :)
- Really great tool for project management and idea management. Offers many helpful views on your data and has great collaborative features. Also, scales with the size of the project. I and my team have been using Zenkit for a year now. It´s amazing! Love it!Very flexible to use, with different views (e.g. Kanban, calendar... ) and as many custom fields as you need. Thanks to this flexibility, Zenkit can be adjusted to different types of work flow, from simple todo list to managing larger projects. I'm using Zenkit mainly as personal Kanban board - very happy with it!
- The natural language input makes entering tasks as easy as thinking about them. One of the best features. Its very simple but lets you go very deep if you want.Hugo Fauquenoi made this productThe best way to get yourself organized - for personal and professional uses.
- Slite has just changed the way we take notes and share knowledge within our organisation. It's particularly helpful to share content with the existing team, and providing newcomers with the knowledge base they need. A real game changer in collaboration!Slite is the perfect app to gather team meeting minutes, learnings, processes, specs and all you need to manage your team's valuable knowledge.
- Despite being a huge Google Calendar user, I also use another Slack bot that helps me to keep an eye on my daily meetings. The Cisco Spark Meeting Notes plugin on Slack allows you to get a direct message every morning with a layout of your day’s meetings, pulling in data from your calendar. It’s very easy to setup and it works great for getting the day ready and preparing agendas to keep your meetings productive.
- You can build a simple task list or you can create a full on project management system. You can manage just a list of clients or build the ultimate CRM. You can create a private notebook or build a full company plan to share with others. It's a great productivity system that you build yourself. Great for if you used every project management or CRM app and it was either underwhelming or overwhelming.
- I'm using this app everyday and it's working great. The UI is beautiful and attractive really. It also provide unlimited timers so I'm loving it
- Manage your time. Time management tools like RescueTime can help you take control of your day. I use it to track how much time I spend on different websites and applications. The app is easy to set up and it runs in the background of your computer or mobile device, tracking, measuring and categorizing your activity. What’s great about this tool is that you can set goals then work toward achieving them, like spending a maximum one hour per day on email. RescueTime also provides a reporting dashboard so you can see exactly where you’ve been procrastinating and whether or not you achieved your goals.
- I personally use Bear for personal tasks. I also get to write drafts for upcoming blog posts that I wanted to post. I'm also a huge UI freak, so you should say that I'm pretty picky with apps I have installed on my phone. Anyways, check it out. You'll love it!Bear has become my go to app for taking notes, documenting, putting ideias into paper and many more. It's by far my favorite note taking app. It has a really clean interface, great for focused work, also markdown support, and organizational tags. I recommend this app for anyone.
- Trello, Slack, & Mailchimp are badass. Zapier links them together and makes them even more badass. Super easy to use & great customer support. I've streamlined & automated entire workflows at my internship with it. Pretty sweet.
- Can't believe this isn't on here yet. I have been using this for 5+ years. Amazingly simple and brilliant.
- One of my favorite apps :) Set a timer for how long you cannot touch your phone. The more time you stay focused, the more coins you get to plant virtual trees in your forest (if you touch your phone, your tree dies!). The best part is that coins can eventually be used to plant real trees!
- When I've started to use TMetric, I noticed that I managed to increase my productivity. Recommend it!