I'm looking for a product that will help me stay focused on the task at hand. Any favorites?
- One of my favorite apps :) Set a timer for how long you cannot touch your phone. The more time you stay focused, the more coins you get to plant virtual trees in your forest (if you touch your phone, your tree dies!). The best part is that coins can eventually be used to plant real trees!
- You can block certain websites while you're focusing (premium feature), but the main thing I love is that it tracks how much time you spend & where online & on your computer, which is super helpful if you need to figure out where all your time has gone :) You can learn a lot about yourself while using it.
- Great app for forcing disconnection from distractions.Great app for forcing disconnection from distractions.An excellent app and website blocker that keeps you productive. I can block all my social media, individual websites, messengers and email when I need to work. (oh, and it syncs with all your devices so no excuses not to work!) I bought it a week ago and boy it helps me to focus!
- I use this to block all distractions for a period of time— they're blocked in incognito, if you restart your computer, or use another browser. No way around it.It's easy to switch browsers with some of the Chrome providers and get tripped, it's a notch harder to work around this one.
- If you find yourself browsing news, blogs, or other websites during an important project, this chrome extension does what it says. It shows you an "inspiring" message which will ask you to go back and go f#(king work :)
- I use this app to avoid distraction because this app can help you lock all your other apps. Every time I need to focus on something really important, I just lock all my apps and put my phone away. On the one hand, I can stop checking my phone and stay focus. On the other hand, I knew that my phone is safe with AppLock.
- Measure, evaluate and improve employee productivity with this simple yet super-sassy slack application. Team members can plan, log and view all tasks and actions with just five commands to get started. Team admins, in addition, get a dashboard to view, review and assess planned versus executed tasks of each team member month to month, week to week, day to day or hour-to-hour. Call it a #TimelyIntervention