- One of my favorite apps :) Set a timer for how long you cannot touch your phone. The more time you stay focused, the more coins you get to plant virtual trees in your forest (if you touch your phone, your tree dies!). The best part is that coins can eventually be used to plant real trees!
This is amazing so for. It really keeps me going on my task t hand and let me leave my phone totally alone. The idea of growing something (for yourself) because of focussed time, is beautifully illustrated and simply a truth.
I worked 6 hours yesterday, doing 25 minute chunks with 5-10 minutes of breaks in between. It really helped me to get something profound done.
(I am using Android 8.0)hi I found a hack in this app that I can use YouTube and playstore for hours but still the plant is intact and the app is running in background still I love the app and I make my 10 friend's to download the app
Can you please add animals in the forest and if we need to give the animals food we have to Winn the challenge.
If we don't give the animals food it will die
When I first found this through Chrome extensions store, I did not expect Noisli to have such a big impact on my focus and productivity. From now on, I take it with me to every office I move and every computer I use. Noisli is a must-have for an open office and helps you stay sane even when the world around is crushing down.
Ambient noise increases productivity! What better way to supercharge your day.
- You can block certain websites while you're focusing (premium feature), but the main thing I love is that it tracks how much time you spend & where online & on your computer, which is super helpful if you need to figure out where all your time has gone :) You can learn a lot about yourself while using it.
I love Rescuetime and have used it for more than a year. Affordable and a great way to manage how you are spending your time. It's not yet a full solution, and will need to expand to iOS mobile and also provide a more robust solution for offline tracking.
Extremely helpful tool if one struggles to improve his/her daily productivity.
I have tried many time trackers before I started to use TMetric, but each of them has its own cons. TMetric combines user-frinedly interface and a wide range of useful functions and integrations. Integration with Asana was one of the essential points for me. Also I like that Tmetric has a mobile time tracking app, so you can keep tracking of your activity out of office too.
I use Redmine + TMetric to manage my working activity and keep tracking of working hours and I am fully satisfied with these tools. TMetric helps me to stay productive and reduce the waste of time. Tmetric provides me with detailed time and tasks reports
- I use this to block all distractions for a period of time— they're blocked in incognito, if you restart your computer, or use another browser. No way around it.It's easy to switch browsers with some of the Chrome providers and get tripped, it's a notch harder to work around this one.
- Great app for forcing disconnection from distractions.Great app for forcing disconnection from distractions.An excellent app and website blocker that keeps you productive. I can block all my social media, individual websites, messengers and email when I need to work. (oh, and it syncs with all your devices so no excuses not to work!) I bought it a week ago and boy it helps me to focus!
Team is great to work with, which is what makes this product work. If you're looking to create compelling graphics and content quickly, these are your people.
What I liked about PostmastR is the team behind it. They are knowledgeable, kind and fast. They know what they are doing. They also make quick changes, if there are any iterations required.
Big thumbs up to the team.
- If you find yourself browsing news, blogs, or other websites during an important project, this chrome extension does what it says. It shows you an "inspiring" message which will ask you to go back and go f#(king work :)
- I use this app to avoid distraction because this app can help you lock all your other apps. Every time I need to focus on something really important, I just lock all my apps and put my phone away. On the one hand, I can stop checking my phone and stay focus. On the other hand, I knew that my phone is safe with AppLock.
- Measure, evaluate and improve employee productivity with this simple yet super-sassy slack application. Team members can plan, log and view all tasks and actions with just five commands to get started. Team admins, in addition, get a dashboard to view, review and assess planned versus executed tasks of each team member month to month, week to week, day to day or hour-to-hour. Call it a #TimelyIntervention