- Though there are many good alternatives to Zendesk, ProProfs Help Desk is the best when it comes to an easy-to-use email-like interface. Powered by collaborative email, it is super feature-rich.
- LiveChat gives both the chat tool and the built-in ticketing system in one app. Mixed with unlimited 3rd party integrations, REST API, mobile apps for agents and business effective features, the software places itself as very good alternative to Zendesk.
- Similar product to Intercom, been seeing it on a lot sites lately. Worth checking out.We've been using Drift from day one when it was just Live Chat. The ability to chat with visitors to answer support questions or sales questions on your site right from Slack (using their Slack integration) is a game changer for us. Most of the other tools like Zendesk for support will notify you in Slack, but won't let you respond directly in Slack. It allows me to personally answer more than 50% of the questions asked in spite of having 89 other jobs.
- Nick Timms made this productHave you tried worlds-apart solutions like Drag? Drag organizes your inbox into manageable lists (picture Trello) and means you can work together with your team to complete emails/tasks. 🚀Nick Timms made this productOver 30,000 users use Drag's shared inbox instead of Zendesk-style Help Desks. We're a great Zendesk alternative :)
- As a user of Zendesk and a casual observer of Intercom, I long for the day when I can make this transition smoothly. I read their blog and follow their customer service insights, and love that they put customers at the heart of everything they do. From my trial of it: Intercom is super seamless when it comes to merging insights from different channels and trying to provide a complete picture of the customer!
- If your biggest concern is scalability I really like the idea of Desk since it is owned by and fairly well integrated with Salesforce. Freshdesk is great in the innovation department but they are no longer only focusing on help desk functionality. Would love to work with Help Scout but have not yet. Hope this helps!
- Jason Grills made this productFor me, I’d say ProProfs Chat has been a great alternative to Zendesk. We replaced Zendesk a year back and thought about giving ProProfs Chat a try. Really commendable services these guys provide. They helped us a lot when it came to getting our support process in place. Plus, they have great features that do leave Zendesk way behind in the league. They have their own help desk software and knowledge management system in place. Together, all these help us bring together a great experience for our customers.
- There are many customer support tools that offer great features, but I would like to recommend ProProfs Helpdesk. It has a simple Gmail like interface and intuitive features. Advanced Smart Reporting, Agent Collision Detection, Ticket Merging, Shared inbox, Social Channel Integration are it’s Highlight featuresThere are many customer support tools that offer great features, but I would like to recommend ProProfs Helpdesk. It has a simple Gmail like interface and intuitive features. Advanced Smart Reporting, Agent Collision Detection, Ticket Merging, Shared inbox, Social Channel Integration are it’s Highlight features.
- May I suggest that you give Zendesk a try and actually set it up for your business as if you were prototyping your customer service/support department. Their trial is 30 days no credit card required. In my opinion, having evaluated Zendesk for e-commerce purposes, they actually are an industry leader in terms of: * corporate-y features for big dedicated support organization with complex roles+security+access+íntegrations needs * multi-channel support: they offer email, chat, phone calls in one package * offering a mature app eco system. Pretty much every great SASS has an integration app for Zendesk. https://www.zendesk.com/apps/ Zendesk is a bit complicated wrt their UI design and overall work flows but that's mostly because they target organizations with dedicated support departments. You know, the kind that has dozens of support people, established work flows, data in and out of various other business software, etc. As for subpar innovation, they have probably the most complete helpdesk offering at their price point. Chat, IM, Phone calls - it's all offered seamlessly by Zendesk. They also do interesting stuff like Inbox by Zendesk but this type of group inbox is pretty common these days. You have to keep in mind that a huge portion of the innovation is done thru the third party apps. It makes Zendesk incredibly powerful without adding bloat to an already complex system. I didn't end up using Zendesk and in fact I'm not sure it's a great fit for small agile businesses with small customer support functions, but I'm not sure "subpar innovation" is why you should dismiss their product.
- Dave Gerhardt made this productHey there. Dave from Drift. If you're focused on sales and marketing, you might want to give us a look - we're focused on helping you convert leads and schedule meetings faster (without having to use forms even).
- Looks like you are aiming at high volume tickets. With ability to assign tickets at your flow-rate and robust automation tools, you should try Freshdesk. I believe you will like it. Sign up here http://bit.ly/2xH9QA1 and let me know how it goes. :)
- Have a look at FAASTHELP which is easy and simple customer support software.Faasthelp has many features where you and your customers can just log, start a live chat where customers and businesses can have a chat ,email alerts for any missed chats and search for self-help which is nothing but an amazing knowledge base where you can add any number of questions to help your customers a simple ticketing system where you can create a ticket as well as track those ticket to know the status of the tickets and all these features are bundled in a single button and can be integrated into your business application in less than a minute without disturbing any other functions.Add unlimited Agents/employees to support your business with no additional cost.