- Similar product to Intercom, been seeing it on a lot sites lately. Worth checking out.We've been using Drift from day one when it was just Live Chat. The ability to chat with visitors to answer support questions or sales questions on your site right from Slack (using their Slack integration) is a game changer for us. Most of the other tools like Zendesk for support will notify you in Slack, but won't let you respond directly in Slack. It allows me to personally answer more than 50% of the questions asked in spite of having 89 other jobs.
- Nick Timms made this productHave you tried worlds-apart solutions like Drag? Drag organizes your inbox into manageable lists (picture Trello) and means you can work together with your team to complete emails/tasks. 🚀Nick Timms made this productOver 30,000 users use Drag's shared inbox instead of Zendesk-style Help Desks. We're a great Zendesk alternative :)
Testing for 2 months already, downloaded in December. Despite the bugs, I can not stop using it, cause for now I can't imagine my inbox not being perfectly organized as it was before. I see product is definitely improving, so I believe the team will deal with all the bugs & conflicts with other extensions. Cause Drag helps me a lot. Thanks for the product.
Extremely useful for anyone who spends a lot of time communicating outside the company - salespeople, support folks, PR people, procurement guys, etc. What I love most is the simplicity of it - which makes it very easy to get your people to adopt it!
- As a user of Zendesk and a casual observer of Intercom, I long for the day when I can make this transition smoothly. I read their blog and follow their customer service insights, and love that they put customers at the heart of everything they do. From my trial of it: Intercom is super seamless when it comes to merging insights from different channels and trying to provide a complete picture of the customer!
We use Intercom as our primary communication tool with our SaaS users from Day 1 and have scaled with them since.
A great application to automate engagement with your visitors, focusing on personal approach towards your customers
The analytics section of this product is a joke compared to LiveChat. We use both (for different use cases) and are really unsatisfied with Freshchat. It's really hard to have a good grasp of your operation with such scant reporting capabilities. LiveChat offers much more customization and flexibility. I'd definitely recommend you use that.
It's also been unreliable of late, where several of our users are unable to use the chat. We've reported the problem and it took them about 5 days to detect it as a bug, and they've returned us an estimated 15 days for the bug to be fixed. This is way too long.
The only reason we haven't switched over completely is because to integrate LiveChat into our android app, we'd lose native support for push notifications and would have to implement it ourselves. We've researched chat apps quite a bit and definitely recommend LiveChat. We've looked at Intercom too and it looks very promising but would only make sense for us if we switched our e-mail support system (Zendesk) to Intercom as well.
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.
- If your biggest concern is scalability I really like the idea of Desk since it is owned by and fairly well integrated with Salesforce. Freshdesk is great in the innovation department but they are no longer only focusing on help desk functionality. Would love to work with Help Scout but have not yet. Hope this helps!
- May I suggest that you give Zendesk a try and actually set it up for your business as if you were prototyping your customer service/support department. Their trial is 30 days no credit card required. In my opinion, having evaluated Zendesk for e-commerce purposes, they actually are an industry leader in terms of: * corporate-y features for big dedicated support organization with complex roles+security+access+íntegrations needs * multi-channel support: they offer email, chat, phone calls in one package * offering a mature app eco system. Pretty much every great SASS has an integration app for Zendesk. https://www.zendesk.com/apps/ Zendesk is a bit complicated wrt their UI design and overall work flows but that's mostly because they target organizations with dedicated support departments. You know, the kind that has dozens of support people, established work flows, data in and out of various other business software, etc. As for subpar innovation, they have probably the most complete helpdesk offering at their price point. Chat, IM, Phone calls - it's all offered seamlessly by Zendesk. They also do interesting stuff like Inbox by Zendesk but this type of group inbox is pretty common these days. You have to keep in mind that a huge portion of the innovation is done thru the third party apps. It makes Zendesk incredibly powerful without adding bloat to an already complex system. I didn't end up using Zendesk and in fact I'm not sure it's a great fit for small agile businesses with small customer support functions, but I'm not sure "subpar innovation" is why you should dismiss their product.
- Dave Gerhardt made this productHey there. Dave from Drift. If you're focused on sales and marketing, you might want to give us a look - we're focused on helping you convert leads and schedule meetings faster (without having to use forms even).
It is a solid product but one thing (quite silly in my opinion) makes it quite useless in our case.
If a visitor does not provide his details the at the beginning (they call it pre-chat survey) you can not add those details (email,name) afterwards.
You can have a 2 hours chat session with a visitor but visitor will stay as unknown since you can not add the information you gathered during the chat session. How st..id is that?
Love LiveChat for its simplicity, easy integration and customer support 👍
- Looks like you are aiming at high volume tickets. With ability to assign tickets at your flow-rate and robust automation tools, you should try Freshdesk. I believe you will like it. Sign up here http://bit.ly/2xH9QA1 and let me know how it goes. :)
It's the best software for customer support that I have ever used. Also, I like its integration with TMetric, it allows me to track how much time was spent on the overall activity in Freshdesk.
My teams been using this for over a month and they love it. It's increased visibility on production and helped us get a handle on customer satisfaction per ticket.
- Have a look at FAASTHELP which is easy and simple customer support software.Faasthelp has many features where you and your customers can just log, start a live chat where customers and businesses can have a chat ,email alerts for any missed chats and search for self-help which is nothing but an amazing knowledge base where you can add any number of questions to help your customers a simple ticketing system where you can create a ticket as well as track those ticket to know the status of the tickets and all these features are bundled in a single button and can be integrated into your business application in less than a minute without disturbing any other functions.Add unlimited Agents/employees to support your business with no additional cost.